Amadeus Cho (Hulk) vs New-Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
Thoughts?

carver9
This Hulk punches harder by far. I'm giving this to Cho. Wasn't impressed with DCNU Supes (nor current Supes as well).

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
This Hulk punches harder by far. I'm giving this to Cho. Wasn't impressed with DCNU Supes (nor current Supes as well).

+1

Zack M
Superman stomps.

t0sh
Thor finds a way to win.

Khazra Reborn
What is new Suoerman? That Chinese kid?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What is new Suoerman? That Chinese kid?

Yea and he's literally done nothing yet

Khazra Reborn
Well, that's the end of that, then.

quanchi112
Hulk owns Superman. Maybe at some point he can challenge any version of the green bully.

Genii96
What of the other Superman? The pre flashpoint one?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genii96
What of the other Superman? The pre flashpoint one? They are weak.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
They are weak.

While you're blind as a bat!

See what I did there, i just made a claim without any proof.

Sin I AM
Love the d riding die hard fans give these all new all different characters. Cho hasnt been here a year yet hits harder than banner?. Phuckin casuals

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by t0sh
Thor finds a way to win.
This guy has the goods.

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Love the d riding die hard fans give these all new all different characters. Cho hasnt been here a year yet hits harder than banner?. Phuckin casuals

He doesn't hit harder than Banner but he has shaken the planet with his blows twice so far. Can you show me a character that has done that starting at 2015 on up (you can go back some yrs if you want)? I'll be waiting and key word in that above question is SHOW.

Sin I AM
He doesn't hit harder than Banner but he has shaken the planet with his blows twice so far. Can you show me a character that has done that starting at 2015 on up (you can go back some yrs if you want)? I'll be waiting and key word in that above question is SHOW.

Wasnt referring to u..just speaking in general

abhilegend
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111116419/3157914-superman%27s+planet+shaking+punch+part+1.jpg
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111116419/3157915-superman%27s+planet+shaking+punch+part+2.jpg

Spoiler alert: it's Superman.

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111116419/3157914-superman%27s+planet+shaking+punch+part+1.jpg
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111116419/3157915-superman%27s+planet+shaking+punch+part+2.jpg

Guarantee they'll denied this scene.

Rao Kal El

laughing thumb up

To illustrate:

http://ete.cet.edu/gcc/style/images/uploads/student%20pages/earth-atmosphere-layers.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Guarantee they'll denied this scene.
Nothing to deny, its a great feat.

Now, as to the topic:
I'm not overly familiar with the two characters, BUT, i am familiar with the posters who've responded.
The fact that the posted scan isnt New Superman, and no one's immediately called speed blitz/punches Cho 2billion times in a nano-second FTW tells me what i need to know.

Cho Hulk 8/10. Thank you, and goodnight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Nothing to deny, its a great feat.

Now, as to the topic:
I'm not overly familiar with the two characters, BUT, i am familiar with the posters who've responded.
The fact that the posted scan isnt New Superman, and no one's immediately called speed blitz/punches Cho 2billion times in a nano-second FTW tells me what i need to know.

Cho Hulk 8/10. Thank you, and goodnight.

Yeah, ChiNew Superman hasn't done anything. At all, IIRC. Certainly nothing of note. Cho could conceivably win all 10.

carver9

Spoiler alert, mountain level punches. I said shake the planet.

DarkSaint85

Lol did you even read the scans?

It does not cap out at 'mountain level', lol. It is powerful to topple mountains, and could be felt AND heard from the center of the Earth, all the way through to the Watchtower. It shook the planet, AND was able to travel through the air (which is much more difficult).

Look, my punch is powerful enough to topple children, and was felt across the boxing ring.

But it toppled a child. Does NOT meant that a child is all it could topple, lol.

carver9

It does not cap out at 'mountain level', lol. It is powerful to topple mountains, and could be felt AND heard from the center of the Earth, all the way through to the Watchtower. It shook the planet, AND was able to travel through the air (which is much more difficult).

Look, my punch is powerful enough to topple children, and was felt across the boxing ring.

But it toppled a child. Does NOT meant that a child is all it could topple, lol.

Hey, don't get mad at me, get mad at the writer for putting in Mountain toppling strength.

I hope you don't try to topple children.

carver9
No need to keep going with this since this isn't that version of Superman. Anyways, Cho wins.

DarkSaint85
Hey, don't get mad at me, get mad at the writer for putting in Mountain toppling strength.

I hope you don't try to topple children.

Lol, I don't try, I succeed.

You're really trolling, this time.

You asked for it, I posted it.

You then IGNORE the statements saying it shook the Earth (all the way to the atmosphere), by erroneously focussing on the 'mountain' part. Why, what geographical feature is taller than a mountain? A continent isn't correct, as you cannot topple continents. Nor can you topple islands. So toppling mountains is the limit, because there is nothing taller, not because that is the cap on the energy.

DarkSaint85
No need to keep going with this since this isn't that version of Superman. Anyways, Cho wins.

Concession accepted.

carver9

Wait a minute. Where in those scans does it say it shook the planet? Maybe I'm missing something.

abhilegend

I hope you don't try to topple children. Originally posted by carver9
New Superman is powered by New 52 Superman's life energy. So yes, its very relevant.

One_Angry_Scot
Wait a minute. Where in those scans does it say it shook the planet? Maybe I'm missing something.

On the 2nd page where Batman and Cyborg are in the

**"farthest reaches of the atmosphere".

As it describes the blast as being noticed from the centre of the Earth all the way to the **.

DarkSaint85

You're missing a lot of things.

He's at the Arctic, right?

His blows can be felt from the very centre of the Earth. All the way to the farthestedges of the atmosphere.

How do you think they felt them, mentally?

abhilegend
The shockwaves were felt across the planet. That's shocking the planet.

thumb up

Not that planet shaking is something which is noteworthy. You only pick that up because Hulk did it sometime and somehow it became a standard for strength.

Its like me asking, show me Hulk ripping someone like Doomsday in half and I'll consider him equal to a weakened Superman.

carver9
You're missing a lot of things.

He's at the Arctic, right?

His blows can be felt from the very centre of the Earth. All the way to the farthestedges of the atmosphere.

How do you think they felt them, mentally?

Batman states "what is that NOISE? I can feel it in my teeth". The shockwaves then travels to the center of the Earth. You said he shook the planet. I'm asking you where this was said.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
The shockwaves were felt across the planet. That's shocking the planet.

thumb up

Not that planet shaking is something which is noteworthy. You only pick that up because Hulk did it sometime and somehow it became a standard for strength.

Its like me asking, show me Hulk ripping someone like Doomsday in half and I'll consider him equal to a weakened Superman.

So the shockwaves was felt across the planet? Where is that said?

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
On the 2nd page where Batman and Cyborg are in the

**"farthest reaches of the atmosphere".

As it describes the blast as being noticed from the centre of the Earth all the way to the **.

I'm looking for it. I don't see it. I'm asking for the "planet shaking" quote.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

How did Hulk shook the planet? By farting? He also sent the shockwaves throughout the planet.

abhilegend
So the shockwaves was felt across the planet? Where is that said?
Where the shockwave was felt to the center of earth and outer atmosphere.

Don't be dense.

Oh right.

carver9
Where the shockwave was felt to the center of earth and outer atmosphere.

Don't be dense.

Oh right.

So that means it was felt across the planet? I'm just making sure I have this together just in case another similar ft populates.

carver9
laughing out loud

How did Hulk shook the planet? By farting? He also sent the shockwaves throughout the planet.

So if Wonder Woman stood in the heart of California and punched the ground sending shockwaves to the center of the Earth, that means she shook the planet?

One_Angry_Scot
I'm looking for it. I don't see it. I'm asking for the "planet shaking" quote.

The thing is you're then asking for something you know isn't there.

I hate to bring the Sentry into it but when he thought Thor in Tyconria and he shook a Planet that had a population in the Billions do you think the shockwave was confined to the "ozone layer" of the Planet? There must have been some shockwave but we will never be able to guess how far it was.

It says Superman is hitting H'el with punches that can topple mountains. Next page we find out his power level is going over the 9000 mark. So instead of him hitting H'el with the power to topple K2 within th next second it might be enough to topple Everest. Then he gets super pissed and starts hitting him with Planet shaking force. As is shown in the scans.

You aren't going to find the exact thing you are looking for. So there isn't a way I or anyone else can find that for you. You have to look at the other things presented instead.

It was felt from the centre of the Earth all the way to the edges of the atmosphere. Are you suggesting for example that it only shook 50% of the Earth because Superman was hitting H'el on one sid eof the Earth and not the other.

DarkSaint85
Batman states "what is that NOISR? I can feel it in my teeth". The shockwaves then travels to the center of the Earth. You said he shook the planet. I'm asking you where this was said.

Oh Lordy.

Three points.

Read the full sentence. He delivers blows....that can be felt from the very center of the Earth, to the farthest edges of our atmosphere.
The noise, actually makes it even more impressive a feat. Rather than directly hitting something, if I can make you feel it just from the aftereffects of my punches...
The comic explicitly states the center of the EArth first. Where does this sentence of yours come from?

This isn't manga. Read from the proper direction.

abhilegend
So that means it was felt across the planet? I'm just making sure I have this together just in case another similar ft populates.
And why would anybody consider that a scale of strength?Originally posted by carver9
So if Wonder Woman stood in the heart of California and punched the ground sending shockwaves to the center of the Earth, that means she shook the planet?
Yes.

DarkSaint85

Erm...yes.

carver9
The thing is you're then asking for something you know isn't there.

I hate to bring the Sentry into it but when he thought Thor in Tyconria and he shook a Planet that had a population in the Billions do you think the shockwave was confined to the "ozone layer" of the Planet? There must have been some shockwave but we will never be able to guess how far it was.

It says Superman is hitting H'el with punches that can topple mountains. Next page we find out his power level is going over the 9000 mark. So instead of him hitting H'el with the power to topple K2 within th next second it might be enough to topple Everest. Then he gets super pissed and starts hitting him with Planet shaking force. As is shown in the scans.

You aren't going to find the exact thing you are looking for. So there isn't a way I or anyone else can find that for you. You have to look at the other things presented instead.

The Sentry showing was concrete. Since you said it, I will accept the ft. If Dark and ABHI continues then... I'll still leave it be since it is going off topic. Cho wins.

DarkSaint85
The Sentry showing was concrete. Since you said it, I will accept the ft. If Dark and ABHI continues then... I'll still leave it be since it is going off topic. Cho wins.

Concession accepted. As Abhi said, ChNew Superman has the energy of a planet shaker in him.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Concession accepted. As Abhi said, ChNew Superman has the energy of a planet shaker in him.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot

On the thread topic. This new Superman hasn't gained enough feats so I'd say Cho wins. But who knows what with how comics change Cho might be weakened and this Superman might split a Planet in 2. Who knows...

carver9
On the thread topic. This new Superman hasn't gained enough feats so I'd say Cho wins. But who knows what with how comics change Cho might be weakened and this Superman might split a Planet in 2. Who knows...

Or Cho might gain the best ft of them all and one shit Ko death Sentry. wink

Sin I AM
New Superman is powered by New 52 Superman's life energy. So yes, its very relevant.

Issue #?

I heard he was coming back

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Next time, you'll perhaps think twice before being made a fool of by me again in yet another futile attempt to debate with me lol thumb up

I mean, what's the count now? Hulk's sandals, Cyborg's cannon, Grayson's Hypnos, Pr's Aquaman fanart, adamantium ripping, Colour Me Hulk, Enchantress vs General Eiling?

One_Angry_Scot

Sentry has a business acquaintance with the Abstract Tier Worm of the Harkep.

Hulk is on thin ice evil face

NoctisOwen
ching chang chong

One_Angry_Scot
˄ Most insightful comment ever.

abhilegend
One shit ko? How hard does he shits? Planet buster defecating FTW.

One_Angry_Scot
One shit ko? How hard does he shits? Planet buster defecating FTW.

laughing out loud

Hulk's power of the planet busting shit. A new feat I haven't seen before.

Rao Kal El
Next time, you'll perhaps think twice before being made a fool of by me again in yet another futile attempt to debate with me lol thumb up

I mean, what's the count now? Hulk's sandals, Cyborg's cannon, Grayson's Hypnos, Pr's Aquaman fanart, adamantium ripping, Colour Me Hulk, Enchantress vs General Eiling?

laughing thumb up

It's always fun to see how you own Carver every single time thumb up

SquallX

****ing called it! Carver makes it so easy.

Badabing
Originally posted by NoctisOwen
ching chang chong Stop.

Insane Titan
Cho gets destroyed

MrMind
has the chinese superman racked up enough feat to beat cho hulk yet?

Genii96
Amadeus

MrMind
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.