Solid Snake, Raiden and Liquid Ocelot enters the Nolanverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Snake and Raiden from MGS2 and Ocelot from MGS4 takes on these scenarios.

Scenario 1:Ra's and League of Shadows

Scenario 2:Joker's army

Scenario 3:Bane's army

Scenario 4:Baleman, Bane, Selina and Ra's

I made a Snake vs Baleman thread a year ago. But Dexx-Planet showed up recently and started wanking Baleman and bashing other members.

I know that video game characters are not allowed here. But I wants to see how they would fare here under MvF rules and that Foreign Cinema is almost a ghost town now.

The MGS team gets their standard loadout and gears from their games to use during scenario 1 to 3. In scenario 4 Raiden and Ra's gets their swords while the rest should fight H2H.

How far does they go?

Arachnid1
Every single one of them clear each movie with flying colors. The chit they've gone up against puts all these villains to shame

Silent Master
Originally posted by Solid47
Snake and Raiden from MGS2 and Ocelot from MGS4 takes on these scenarios.

Scenario 1:Ra's and League of Shadows

Scenario 2:Joker's army

Scenario 3:Bane's army

Scenario 4:Baleman, Bane, Selina and Ra's

I made a Snake vs Baleman thread a year ago. But Dexx-Planet showed up recently and started wanking Baleman and bashing other members.

I know that video game characters are not allowed here. But I wants to see how they would fare here under MvF rules and that Foreign Cinema is almost a ghost town now.

The MGS team gets their standard loadout and gears from their games to use during scenario 1 to 3. In scenario 4 Raiden and Ra's gets their swords while the rest should fight H2H.

How far does they go?

I'd like to hear your argument for why these are good/close fights.

Solid47
Originally posted by Silent Master
I'd like to hear your argument for why these are good/close fights.
Ask that to Dexx, because he knows what he's saying rolling on floor laughing

John Murdoch
Snake, Raiden, Liquid Ocelot MDK every round with ease.

StealthRanger
Anyone of them could stomp the piss out of every named character at once

Dexx-Planet86
lol people on kmc are stupid

every character in mgs except rising are garbage

bats and bane blitzes and knocks their skulls off in 5 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get wtfpwned by vamp and that he is less important than a cannon fodder laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
lol people on kmc are stupid

every character in mgs except rising are garbage

bats and bane blitzes and knocks their skulls off in 5 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get wtfpwned by vamp and that he is less important than a cannon fodder laughing out loud

You're on KMC.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Every single one of them clear each movie with flying colors. The chit they've gone up against puts all these villains to shame

lul youre stupid either bats or bane would blitz and knocks the skulls off these slow @$$e$ in less than 5 microsecs

Silent Master
lul youre stupid either bats or bane would blitz and knocks the skulls off these slow @$$e$ in less than 5 microsecs

Would you like a cookie?

Dramatic Gecko
I think I saw a Tumor that looked like this thread once.

MGS destroys. Nolanverse is (relatively) on a realistic level and can't go toe to toe with the Stealth freak, the Swing Sword freak and the Old Braid man freak.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I think I saw a Tumor that looked like this thread once.

MGS destroys. Nolanverse is (relatively) on a realistic level and can't go toe to toe with the Stealth freak, the Swing Sword freak and the Old Braid man freak.

if snake, raiden and ocelot is really that good them why the most reddit debators on this thread(https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/5fgfud/liquid_ocelot_vs_nolanverse_bane/) agreeded that bane would manhandle ocelot in a fight rolling on floor laughing

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by vamp laughing out loud

and them snake might last more 10 microsecs laughing out loud

StealthRanger
>Vamp who schooled MGS4 Raiden in melee
>uses him as a low end showing

pls just get the **** out

Also

>cites Reddit as evidence
>expects to be taken seriously

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>Vamp who schooled MGS4 Raiden in melee
>uses him as a low end showing

pls just get the **** out

Also

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

since when vamp can bullettime machine gun fire from multiple trained mercs like bats did

since when he effortlessly did break a handcuff like bane did

since when he can lift bats from the neck with one arm like bane did

since when he did break and leave a massive hole in a concrete pillar like bane did

come back when vamp can bullettime and can damage concrete laughing out loud them he might last 10 microsecs more against bane laughing out loud

Dexx-Planet86
because reddit and comicvine isnt filled with dumbphucks like you

Silent Master
because reddit and comicvine isnt filled with dumbphucks like you

Calm down.

StealthRanger
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

since when vamp can bullettime machine gun fire from multiple trained mercs like bats did

Cite me where Batman bullet times, ever

OH NOES BREAKING A HANDCUFF WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME?!?!?!?!

Because lifting a peak human is sooooo impressive compared to using Geckos as flails and stopping Outer Haven with one arm

That's just Raiden, who Vamp schooled in melee

Show me where anyone in the Nolanverse does anything remotely comparable

Sigh

Have fun showing where Batman ever bullet times, ever

TheVaultDweller
It takes the average person 0.3 - 0.4 seconds to blink. 5 microseconds is 0.000005 seconds. He's essentially claiming Nolan Batman can blitz someone more than 60,000 times faster than the average person can blink. That says it all really.

Just to move 1 meter in 0.000005 seconds requires a movement speed of 200km/s, or 720,000km/h. Or, in different terms, Mach 583 odd.

Solid47
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

since when he effortlessly did break a handcuff like bane did

since when he can lift bats from the neck with one arm like bane did

since when he did break and leave a massive hole in a concrete pillar like bane did

come back when vamp can bullettime and can damage concrete laughing out loud them he might last 10 microsecs more against bane laughing out loud

Since when Baleman or Bane has ever reacted to bullets, never.

Vamp cut(or broke) a handcuff of a marine general that was holding a black case. He lifted Snake off ground with one arm even easier than Bane lifted Bale. He casually send Raiden flying 40ft with a kick, last time I checked Bane never sends his opponents flying with his punches.

Come back when Bane doesn't gets his ass beaten by out of shape Bale, who in his physical prime got subdudded by 2 dogs and got restrained by one of Joker's featless henchmen.

Dexx-Planet86
snake, big pussy, raiden and ocelot are slow and telegraphed as phuck, bats would just throw a batarang through their skulls and proceed to solo their verse barring rising

Arachnid1
snake, big pussy, raiden and ocelot are slow and telegraphed as phuck, bats would just throw a batarang through their skulls and proceed to solo their verse barring rising Nah, snake would dominate them both in and out of the bedroom

That bondage mask on bane would come in real handy

Dramatic Gecko
snake, big pussy, raiden and ocelot are slow and telegraphed as phuck, bats would just throw a batarang through their skulls and proceed to solo their verse barring rising

I'm a 20 year old virgin living on an island with 8 other people who are either old or relatives.

Yet somehow I feel more sorry for you.

Silent Master

Sounds like you're upset over the fact that Baleman loses.

Solid47

Show me Baleman, Bane and Ra's displaying better skills and techniques than Snake, Raiden and Ocelot please?

Bane got overpowered and defeated by a out of shape Bale who spend 8 years without training and months in prison eating crap food and only doing pushups and situps.

Snake, Raiden and Ocelot would just snipe Baleman, Bane, Ra's and Selina and blow their heads clean off.

Solidus or Vamp alone are too much for Nolanverse let alone Tretij Rebenok, Sahelantropus, Quiet, etc...

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Solid47
Show me Baleman, Bane and Ra's displaying better skills and techniques than Snake, Raiden and Ocelot please?

Bane got overpowered and defeated by a out of shape Bale who spend 8 years without training and months in prison eating crap food and only doing pushups and situps.

Snake, Raiden and Ocelot would just snipe Baleman, Bane, Ra's and Selina and blow their heads clean off.

Solidus or Vamp alone are too much for Nolanverse let alone Tretij Rebenok, Sahelantropus, Quiet, etc...
either bats or bane would trash these pussies in less than 5 microsecs

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nah, snake would dominate them both in and out of the bedroom

That bondage mask on bane would come in real handy

snake, raiden, ocelot are slow and weak as ****

bats and bane would just dance around snakes slow and telegraphed ass punches and knock their skulls off in less than 5 microsecs

cry moar

Silent Master
Sounds like you're upset over the fact that Baleman loses.

StealthRanger
So, what speed feats do anyone from the Nolanverse even have?

And why is Bane somehow better than Vamp, who schooled Raiden, who uses Gecko's as flails and stops Outer Haven with one arm

Dexx-Planet86
So, what speed feats do anyone from the Nolanverse even have?

And why is Bane somehow better than Vamp, who schooled Raiden, who uses Gecko's as flails and stops Outer Haven with one arm

vamp cannot even dodge subsonic projectiles laughing out loud

bats can dodge machine gun bullets from trained mercs who are far more skilled than snake and raiden

bats would just throw a batarang through vamps skull. vamp is too slow to dodge it

bane can punch a massive hole through a concrete pillar while vamps skull can easily be pierced by handgun bullets laughing out loud

bane would just knock vamps skull off with a flick

StealthRanger
vamp cannot even dodge subsonic projectiles laughing out loud

Show me a single speed feat from anyone in the Nolanverse, like, at all

Show me the video where Batman bullet times or get out

And Batman has no speed feats at all, and isn't remotely as superhuman as Raiden

Yes, because punching through concrete somehow comes remotely close to stopping Outer Haven with one arm and tap dancing while using Geckos as flails. And that's just Raiden

If punching through concrete is the best feat he's got then I'm afraid not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.