Emperor Outlander vs Revan the Returned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The Jedi Knight Outlander has seized control of the Eternal Throne after destroying Valkorion alongside Senya, Vaylin, and Arcann!

Revan, believing that Vitiate has full control over the Outlander, returns to a physical form to "destroy the Immortal Emperor" a final time.

Peak incarnations. Who wins?

Ursumeles
I saw it pre-Edit.

Wait, so, Vaylin ragdollls the Outlander an he matches her after that?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I saw it pre-Edit.

Wait, so, Vaylin ragdollls the Outlander an he matches her kills her twice after that?
thumb up

Ursumeles
I know, I ask if he matches her in the Force in the Final Battle.

DarthAnt66
Well in their second fight, he walks through a Force storm of hers' capable of cracking the Alliance Command Base.

I consider that a Force barrier feat that suggests he can now resist Vaylin's Force attacks.

In their final fight, the circumstances behind the Outlander's victory is unknown, but what is known is he slays her.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well in their second fight, he walks through a Force storm of hers' capable of cracking the Alliance Command Base.

I consider that a Force barrier feat that suggests he can now resist Vaylin's Force attacks.
Note this is the same storm that one-shot incapacitated Arcann and Senya.

MythLord
Is this Valkorion amped Outlander? mmm

DarthAnt66
I don't think the Outlander retained any of Valkorion's power, given he was suppose to be eradicated forever.

He grew significantly from the end of KOTFE though. He's definitely more powerful now than he was when he beat Arcann last time.

darthbane77
I'd still side with Revan, but the Outlander should be able to provide a pretty good fight.

TenebrousWay
Probably Godlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd argue the implication is ultimately Emplander.

Tondemonai
Yeah, taking the implications at face value, probably Emplander. Hope that's not trademarked Skillz smile

Though, given how strong SoR Revan was, it's hard to say how much more powerful he'd be if he was whole, rather than broken like he was in SoR. I'd argue he'd be approaching Yoda level, or at least = Plagueis, if not superior. So eh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.