Is Quantum Superman (Allen Adam) one of the most powerful characters in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RangerDX
He reached a metatextual plane in FC where he seemed he was beyond conflict (or versus battles laughing laughing )

not many feats but seemed uber powerful

- time doesnt seem to be a factor to him, in his world or how he realizes the readers of the comic
- immediately clicked his mind to the Overmonitor one of the supreme beings of DC and essentially the blank pages in a comic book
- seems to have omniscience of the multiverse and outside of it
- completely nosold Ultraman and his heat vision while lecturing him

as for his powerset, he seems to have matter manip, reality manip, teleportation, atomic control, can alter his size to massive degrees, high level possibly unmatched technopathy (immediately interfaced with advanced Monitor ship), revived his dog after picking it apart organically.

obviously these alone dont paint a super uber character but one thing he did in particular did

http://i.imgur.com/FtTBwX2.png

Contained the antimatter explosion effortlessly which created the THOUGHT ROBOT..........thats gotta put him at a supremely high level? Obviously he doesnt have battle feats but he doesnt seem interested in conflict. It seemed more PIS related that he didnt take on Mandrakk who needed to be defeated by Superman's story but Allen effortlessly contained the explosion/energies which brought Thought Robot into being..........

There were also some rumors with his multiversity emergence that he could be Manhattan but i dont think so, he seems far superior (in power, scope, understanding and as character)

krisblaze
Where are you getting the idea that he created the thought robot?

He just sent Superman/Ultra into the higher dimension where they access it.

RangerDX
Originally posted by krisblaze
Where are you getting the idea that he created the thought robot?

He just sent Superman/Ultra into the higher dimension where they access it.

the Thought Robot was the "receiver" that was in the other dimension. It wasnt powered by anything until the antimatter evil of Ultraman clashed with the positive matter of Superman. The energy that it produced was sent to the higher dimension and said energy was used to activate the "receiver" or vessel of the Thought Robot. That energy Quantum Supes effortlessly contained signaled and powered the Thought Robot which was empty before that.

Quantum Supes effortlessly containing that energy of of symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities and possibilities might be one of the most impressive feats out there. And it took no effort it seemed for him to contain energy on that level of existence.

Zack M
Yes.

krisblaze
Originally posted by RangerDX
the Thought Robot was the "receiver" that was in the other dimension. It wasnt powered by anything until the antimatter evil of Ultraman clashed with the positive matter of Superman. The energy that it produced was sent to the higher dimension and said energy was used to activate the "receiver" or vessel of the Thought Robot. That energy Quantum Supes effortlessly contained signaled and powered the Thought Robot which was empty before that.

Quantum Supes effortlessly containing that energy of of symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities and possibilities might be one of the most impressive feats out there. And it took no effort it seemed for him to contain energy on that level of existence.
Yes.

What I said then.

He didn't create the thought robot.

RangerDX
Originally posted by krisblaze
Yes.

What I said then.

He didn't create the thought robot.

Right bad wording on my part but u get what i mean now

NoctisOwen
He's extremely powerful probably third to Mandrakk and Thought robot

Galan007
Yes, he is one of the most powerful beings in DC.

After waning off the meds his earth kept him sedated on, Allen seemed to have evolved into a metatextual thought-form, and just like the other beings in his class, appeared to be capable of manipulating the concept of 'story'.

The 'others' I spoke of being:
Thought-Robot
Mandrakk I
The Gentry
Ultra Comics/The Empty Hand
etc.

RangerDX
Originally posted by Galan007

After waning off the meds his earth kept him sedated on, Allen seemed to have evolved into a metatextual thought-form, and just like the other beings in his class, appeared to be capable of manipulating the concept of 'story'.

Thought-Robot
Mandrakk I
The Gentry
etc.

How do u rank him among those other metatextual beings? Or is there just not enough info/feats to say? And what do u think of the feat of containing all that energy?

Galan007
Not enough info to say at this point.

Zack M

Thought-Robot
Mandrakk I
The Gentry
etc.

thumb up

Where would you place him? Trans?

Galan007
Lol, no.

He would be well into the abstract tier.

Cogito
He's clearly below the TR/Mandrakk I, given his "only Superman can save us now" comment.

Galan007
Yes, but that doesn't change what I said. Mandrakk I(and by proxy, Thought-Robot), were beyond abstract.

RangerDX
Originally posted by Cogito
He's clearly below the TR/Mandrakk I, given his "only Superman can save us now" comment.

Shouldnt him effortlessly containing that explosion containing energies symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities and possibilities put him on their level tho?

Mandrakk for plot reasons could only be defeated by Superman's story in the form of the Thought Robot powered by the energies E4 Supes contained and sent to the other dimension.

Im not sure hes clearly behind them. He also immediately tapped into the mind of the Overmonitor and seems to have omniscience or near it considering he understands every single thing in the multiverse and seemingly outside it (Overmonitor).

Its a shame he has no real battle feats......would be easier to gauge.

Cogito
Shouldnt him effortlessly containing that explosion containing energies symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities and possibilities put him on their level tho? I think that's a dramatic representation, but he flat out stated his inferiority so I don't know what you want

RangerDX
Originally posted by Cogito
I think that's a dramatic representation, but he flat out stated his inferiority so I don't know what you want

That's exactly what was explicitly stated that was powering the vessel of the Thought Robot tho

he was able to contain and send that energy to another dimension which in itself is a monstrous feat

Seemed more like plot to me that it took Superman's story to defeat Mandrakk but considering what E4 Supes was able to do with/to that energy i dont think hes far behind if at all. Hes even stated to be beyond conflict so he didnt get directly involved (with anything in his appearances really)

RangerDX

Thought-Robot
Mandrakk I
The Gentry
etc.

How do u think Trano and Zaarn fit into that or are they above all those IYO?

Their appearances are kinda ambiguous. At first we thought they were all in Animal Mans mind and they didnt get directly involved in certain things but were plot devices. They were able to open a gateway into the real world and other comic book realities and bringing several characters no longer in continuity into existence. Animal Man was battling them and didnt he beat them at one point? Tho im guessing u feel thats PIS/to move plot forward, as they are agents to do that?

Galan007
Trano and Zaarn are agents of DC's RW staff. Imo, they transcend pretty much any character in the company.

Cogito
That's exactly what was explicitly stated that was powering the vessel of the Thought Robot tho

he was able to contain and send that energy to another dimension which in itself is a monstrous feat

Not denying the feat, I think you're just exaggerating it a bit. It was the "essence" (read: story) of Superman that powered the Robot. Allen just got it to the 4th dimension, which is an impressive feat I suppose but not one that we have any context for

Galan007
thumb up

Allen harnessed the essences/stories of Superman and Ultraman, merged them together(ie. "fused symmetries"wink, and then broadcast this amalgamated essence to a 'receiver' in the Monitor realm(ie. Thought-Robot.)

RangerDX
thumb up

Allen harnessed the essences/stories of Superman and Ultraman, merged them together(ie. "fused symmetries"wink, and then broadcast this amalgamated essence to a 'receiver' in the Monitor realm(ie. Thought-Robot.)

Yeah that is an absurd feat honestly

Cogito
Then I suppose you're truly blown away by GA Superman Prime punching his way into the 5th dimension in the same arc

Galan007
^ And when Allen broadcast said essence to the Monitor realm, he was already in Limbo. And Limbo is essentially the 3.9 dimension -- it's as close as you can get to the Monitor realm without being IN the Monitor realm.

One of the better parts about that particular showing is that Allen had evolved to a point where conventional conflict could no longer affect him:
http://i.imgur.com/Ev6SKBj.jpg
"I am the endgame of the idea that spawned the likes of you, Ultraman. I am BEYOND conflict."

And in Pax Americana we learned of Allen's higher-dimensional status/perceptions:
http://i.imgur.com/JC4Nd10.jpg
"...I caught sight of a massless time-symmetrical Boson. A Mobius Loop curving through EIGHT dimensions This is how a 2-Dimensional continuum looks to you. Imagine how your 3-D World appears to me."

Furthermore, Allen has seen the "Ultimate Algorithm" -- the pattern of existence that explains everything:
http://i.imgur.com/9ejnuSh.jpg

He also perceives all time simultaneously:
http://i.imgur.com/Xw72tf9.jpg

...And the latter two feats occurred when Allen was still heavily medicated.

Cogito
He's a Dr. Manhattan clone on steroids thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.