Most Powerful Beings In Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Top 20

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
My dick

Faceless808
LMAO!! I see a theme developing here!

dynamix
1. toaa, presence, pm, pr beyonder, m.o.m.

2. ??

RealityWarper
Chuck Norris Action Commandos

TethAdamTheRock
1. WF Mxy,
2. PR Beyonder
3. Presence, Toaa
4. Beyonders
5. LT
6. Thanos IG
7. Anti Monitor, Chaos King, MJJ , Abraxas
8. Eternity
9. Galactus fully fed
10. Celestials

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
1. WF Mxy,
2. PR Beyonder
3. Presence, Toaa
4. Beyonders
5. LT
6. Thanos IG
7. Anti Monitor, Chaos King, MJJ , Abraxas
8. Eternity
9. Galactus fully fed
10. Celestials

How can the One Above All be 3rd?

TethAdamTheRock
Feats

One_Angry_Scot
Feats

Right but you know his stature. By that token there are hundreds of characters in the Marvel Universe that are better than TOAA feat wise.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Right but you know his stature. By that token there are hundreds of characters in the Marvel Universe that are better than TOAA feat wise. WF Mxy killed him so did beyonder

RealityWarper
Martha.

She stopped a fight between Batman and Superman.

thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
WF Mxy killed him so did beyonder

Have any proof of that?

How could they both kill him when TOAA is separate from Mxy?

Surtur
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
How could they both kill him when TOAA is separate from Mxy?

Magic.

TethAdamTheRock
Mxy killed presence

One_Angry_Scot
Mxy killed presence

Show me where the Beyonder executed TOAA please.

TethAdamTheRock
Where it stated he was 1billion times more powerful than the totality of Marvel, or that the entirety of marvel was a grain of sand to him

One_Angry_Scot
Where it stated he was 1billion times more powerful than the totality of Marvel, or that the entirety of marvel was a grain of sand to him

How does that mean he killed TOAA?

And TOAA if he's the Omnipotent God that we "know" then he's beyond the concept of time, space etc. The Beyonder may have been that powerful but TOAA isn't inside a Universe in that sense.

"Id"
If we are going to go down this road.

You need to eliminate the absolutes of each Comic company.
Marvel: TOAA
Image: MoM
DC: ??? (I still don't have a clear answer as to who is the defacto absolute character.)

And make the list from there on.

cdtm
10. Hourman Android/Metŕon/Warlogog
9. Spectre (Average power levels)
8. Anti Monitor
7. Anti Life Equation/entity
6. Death of the Endless
5. Living Tribunal
4. Lucifer/Michael
3. Presence
2. Mxy/5d imps
1. Superman.

RangerDX
Presence
TOAA
Overmonitor
Lucifer
Michael
Trano
Zaarn
Empty Hand
Fulcrum
Thought Robot
Mandrakk 1
Allen Adam (Earth 4 "Quantum" Superman)
PR Beyonder
Protege
Death (Endless)
Thanos (HOTU)
Mxy (peak)
Swamp Thing (peak God Thing)
PR Molecule Man
Living Tribunal (peak)
Solar (peak)
Darkseid (true multiversal abstract New God form)

golem370
The person turning the page.

krisblaze
Originally posted by golem370
The person turning the page.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/e34d73dd0e9e3f3c735cf9d3495ec31d/tumblr_inline_npgd2pammN1syw57l_1280.png

yaadaveyaa
toaa and presence are 1a. and 1b.

what about current MM owen is pretty gd strong>

mighty adam
Batman, doom, reed Richards, superman , flash, hotu thanos, Franklin Richards

psycho gundam
Top 20 1. Jack Kirby

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Overmonitor

psycho gundam
Nope

Jack's the god of the 4th world and Marvel

quanchi112
Thanos although others might try to make a case for Nomak.

Zack M
The Gentry.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Overvoid >>>

RangerDX
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Overvoid >>>

Considering how Presence was able to completely restore Phantom Stranger after he was sent to the Overvoid by Zauriel into complete nothingness and everything about him was erased even his story/existence, similar to how Mandrakk was erased on every level even conceptual, its hard to say hes above Presence.

Also Multiversity made it clear the Source Wall was made up of nothing but the Overvoid (Overmonitor), Source (Presence's intelligence) and unknowable (paradox). So even an aspect of Presence exists where only the Overmonitor should be.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And it's hard to say Presence is on par with or above Overmonitor when the latter didn't even notice the former's existence until the growth of the DC Multiverse, which was utterly germesque by comparison.

Actually, Multiversity makes it clear that those things are beyond the source wall, as opposed to make up the source wall. But like I mentioned earlier, the existence of The Presence and DC is germesque to the mind of Monitor.

Zack M
I thought the Presence was the Overmontitor.

RangerDX
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And it's hard to say Presence is on par with or above Overmonitor when the latter didn't even notice the former's existence until the growth of the DC Multiverse, which was utterly germesque by comparison.

Actually, Multiversity makes it clear that those things are beyond the source wall, as opposed to make up the source wall. But like I mentioned earlier, the existence of The Presence and DC is germesque to the mind of Monitor.

Overmonitor isnt omniscient tho, so it not knowing about Presence is an argument against it. It didnt know alot of things which it send out Mandrakk to find.

Meanwhile it was made clear that Presence (and Lucifer) were aware of the Overmonitor.

True on the 2nd point, the fact that even beyond the Source wall only Overmonitor should exist. Presence is everywhere the Overmonitor is as well and Overmonitor hasnt shown power to suggest its above Presence.

It also failed to reach its goal (Presence never failed) and hasnt shown the power Presence has in multiple appearances. Its just on an incomprehensible scale as far as its size.

Its in its own story that Presence does not directly intervene in. Meanwhile Overmonitor tried to take away the story of DC and failed.

Originally posted by Zack M
I thought the Presence was the Overmontitor.

Thats one theory, that Overmonitor is the Presence's unconsciousness.

I dunno i think Multiversity and indeed FC showed theyre different beings tho.

Zack M
Actually, it couldn't be the Presence, because the Presence is obviously aware of the Multiverse.

SquallX
I ****ing love Morisson and his writings. Especially when he dives in conceptual beings.

The guy is so out there that i would love to take a peak inside his mind and see the shits he's either smoking or snorting.

Inedian
As far I know, TOAA takes the cake. He is completely absolute, everything in his hand, completely without challenge, without comparison, no doubt about him. In DC it's not even clear, did someone made such impact as TOAA? Not clear who is first, who is most powerful while in Marvel there is no doubt, no debate about it.

Don't know much about MoM.

TethAdamTheRock
Let's start with LT Being the highest power

StiltmanFTW
Let's start with LT Being the highest power

Lt is not the highest.

TethAdamTheRock
To keep the confusion down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.