Snoke vs Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Canon only*

Who wins? Both at their peaks.

ILS
shut the hell up

Ursumeles
Did I miss something, or is Snoke still featless...

Tondemonai
Snoke's real identity

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
shut the hell up

make me.

MythLord
SW.com says Sheev is the most powerful Dark Sider of the original and prequel trilogy, and their main antagonist, but it specifically seems to mention until the Force Awakens or something along those lines... It implies Snoke's superiority.

I read this months ago so do not read into it.

quanchi112
You should have listened to me when I predicted right out of the gate Snoke is superior to that fallen emperor a year ago.

Petrus
Originally posted by quanchi112
You should have listened to me when I predicted right out of the gate Snoke is superior to that fallen emperor a year ago.

Sure, let's all agree with Quanchi because a very ambiguous quote seems to imply Snoke might be superior. thumb up

DarthDuelist9
Snoke has the potential to be Sheev's peer but as of now he's just extremely powerful and knowledgeable.

quanchi112
As I said just as the starkiller base was > than the Death Star Snoke will be greater than Sheev. Disney won't make him less than the emperor. Mark my words and realize I will Snoke you all to death.

The Merchant
Snoke holds Vader and Palps in a sort of reverence in the TFA novelization, I peg him below those two until new info is out.

relentless1
wait, I just figured it out...Quans got a thing for Snoke because he looks like Voldemort laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
wait, I just figured it out...Quans got a thing for Snoke because he looks like Voldemort laughing out loud I called Snoke the Voldemort of the Star Wars universe right after I saw the film.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Merchant
I peg him.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/450/154/820.jpeg

Deronn_solo
Voldemort is a complete failure, lal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Voldemort is a complete failure, lal. Are you out of your mind ? This could would give Palpatine nightmares and the degree of difficulty is far higher for Voldemort in his world than Palpatine in his world. I'd battlezone the shit out of this. Game ?

Petrus
Are you out of your mind ? This could would give Palpatine nightmares and the degree of difficulty is far higher for Voldemort in his world than Palpatine in his world. I'd battlezone the shit out of this. Game ?

Just like you 'battlezoned the shit' out of our debates regarding Maul's incredible might? lawlz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
Just like you 'battlezoned the shit' out of our debates regarding Maul's incredible might? lawlz. I won't battlezone every little thing. But if someone wants to compare Voldemort to Palpatine I'm your huckleberry.

smile

I have a Trek/Wars one this month and unlike most I have a huge pair of nuts, sport.

Petrus
I won't battlezone every little thing. But if someone wants to compare Voldemort to Palpatine I'm your huckleberry.

smile

I have a Trek/Wars one this month and unlike most I have a huge pair of nuts, sport.

You think Voldemort would beat Palpatine handily in a 1v1?

quanchi112
You think Voldemort would beat Palpatine handily in a 1v1? Voldemort would win, yes. Even Gideon agrees. I sought him or any Palpatine supporter out years ago and he agreed Voldemort wins the fight. I found Anither poster who repped Yoda in the one on one.

Petrus
You're probably right, tbh. Voldy has much more offensive elements and capabilities in a 1v1. I don't think it'd be easy for him, though. Especially if this is DE Palpatine. It'd be cool as **** to see a DBZ style lock between Voldy's Avada Kedavra and Palp's full-power lightning.

MythLord
sick Sheev murks his bald ass.

Petrus
I think it'd be a real good fight.

MythLord
Nah. Speed in SW > speed in Harry Potter, tbh. And Sheev's haxx and DC >>> Voldemort's.

ChaosTheory123
What even is the best speed/destructive feat in HP?

IIRC, a **** up like Pettigrew put a crater into a street deep enough to crack the sewers

Outside that, what feats exist in the novels?

quanchi112
Originally posted by MythLord
sick Sheev murks his bald ass. Even Gideon disagrees. Sheev in canon doesn't possess the raw power to do anything of note to Voldemort. Apparition, flight, death curses, etc.

ChaosTheory123
Even Gideon disagrees. Sheev in canon doesn't possess the raw power to do anything of note to Voldemort. Apparition, flight, death curses, etc.

As someone who read the books years ago?

What's the best shit the series has going for it?

This is the best I'm aware of, and it was done by that red headed step child of the marauders

http://i.imgur.com/EDWwgoo.png

MythLord
Even Gideon disagrees. Sheev in canon doesn't possess the raw power to do anything of note to Voldemort. Apparition, flight, death curses, etc.

Good thing I'm talking about the EU, and not canon thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
As someone who read the books years ago?

What's the best shit the series has going for it?

This is the best I'm aware of, and it was done by that red headed step child of the marauders

http://i.imgur.com/EDWwgoo.png I am arguing films only against canon only. Have you seen deathly Hallows part two the film ?

quanchi112
Good thing I'm talking about the EU, and not canon thumb up That isn't canon its fanfic. So you concede canon. Wonderful.

Ursumeles
HP books >>>>> HP movies.

MythLord
That isn't canon its fanfic. So you concede canon. Wonderful.

It's canon, within an entirely different continuity. Not that I'd expect you to understand the difference. thumb up

ChaosTheory123
I am arguing films only against canon only. Have you seen deathly Hallows part two the film ?

Wasn't aware you were using the films

My bad for skimming *shrugs*

Still curious if you know of what other feats are in the novels

I genuinely don't remember much about them in terms of feats anymore

quanchi112
It's canon, within an entirely different continuity. Not that I'd expect you to understand the difference. thumb up It isn't canon to the guys at Disney who own the property. It doesn't count. Get over it. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Merchant
Snoke holds Vader and Palps in a sort of reverence in the TFA novelization, I peg him below those two until new info is out.

thumb up

quanchi112
Wasn't aware you were using the films

My bad for skimming *shrugs*

Still curious if you know of what other feats are in the novels

I genuinely don't remember much about them in terms of feats anymore Have you seen the shield destroying blast from Voldemort. He did so while the elder wand resisted him mind you. The guys kind of a big deal amongst a world of fictional wizards. He's that damn great.

Darth Thor
SW.com says Sheev is the most powerful Dark Sider of the original and prequel trilogy, and their main antagonist, but it specifically seems to mention until the Force Awakens or something along those lines... It implies Snoke's superiority.

I read this months ago so do not read into it.

Yeah well without a quote and link we can't read much into that.

ChaosTheory123
Have you seen the shield destroying blast from Voldemort. He did so while the elder wand resisted him mind you. The guys kind of a big deal amongst a world of fictional wizards. He's that damn great.

I'm aware of the feat in the film

Kind of hard to miss

The films are things I know some shit about, the visuals are harder to forget than words

Having not read the novels in a decade or so though, I wanted to know if you could give me a refresher on novel feats around or above Pettigrew's feat *shrugs*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah well without a quote and link we can't read much into that. This is why you cannot think or predict on your own. I say he will be greater due to my amazing foresight. You can't comment on anything unless there's a quote telling you how to think. Sad. You actually admit you're too hideously dense to think on your own.

quanchi112
I'm aware of the feat in the film

Kind of hard to miss

The films are things I know some shit about, the visuals are harder to forget than words

Having not read the novels in a decade or so though, I wanted to know if you could give me a refresher on novel feats around or above Pettigrew's feat *shrugs* I do not debate the books.

ChaosTheory123
I do not debate the books.

That's fair *shrugs*

Petrus
Have you seen the shield destroying blast from Voldemort. He did so while the elder wand resisted him mind you. The guys kind of a big deal amongst a world of fictional wizards. He's that damn great.

How inferior do you think Grindelwald is to Voldemort, both at their peak? So far what we know of him: > approx. 15 Aurors attacking at the same time.

quanchi112
How inferior do you think Grindelwald is to Voldemort, both at their peak? So far what we know of him: > approx. 15 Aurors attacking at the same time. Well Grindelwald will be the third greatest wizard we have seen in the films. Impressive but to me it's like Yoda cutting down clones it's nice but doesn't mean jack shit when he runs into Palpatine. Featless guys and unless the films show he wanted to be caught moronic considering what he was up against. I have a direct quote from the director who explains the differences in terms of personality between the two.

Voldemort
Dumbledore
Grindelwald

Lord Stark
I called Snoke the Voldemort of the Star Wars universe right after I saw the film.

I guess that makes Palpatine Grindelwald then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.