Arcann vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
Since I'm the least original person in the entire planet, I'm already assuming this match has already been done, but I'll do it anyways.

Arcann, the Legitimate Son of Vitiate (I like Thexan better, though) vs Darth Malgus, the Usurper. If both of these faced in their primes; who would win?

Physical Abilities: They first would look at the other for a simple, small moment. Until the two jump at the other, and throw fists, kicks, elbows, and all types of physical demostrations to see who's superior at that respect.

Force: Let's assume the winner sends flying his opponent in the Physical Round, and then recovers distance to prove the Force Powers of the other. They both end up being 16 meters from the other.

Lightsaber Abilities: The ground merges with... uh... deeper ground? as both combatants jump at the other, sabers in hand. They turn them on, and a flashy duel starts to develop. Superficial cuts would be made n' shit.

All Out: They have already tested the other point by point, now it's time to take it all out, as both start getting into the climax of their fight. This round will decide who wins.

(No recoveries between each round)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann in all.

TenebrousWay
Malgus

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vaylin stomps both, doe. smile

Deronn_solo
Arcann, yeah.

NewGuy01
Arcann in all, it's close in all.

MythLord
Arcann.

Ursumeles
Arcann is better in all areas, but he sucks, so Malgus.

Rebel95
Arcann in a close fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.