Arcann and Vaylin vs Dooku and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku and Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

TenebrousWay
Vaylin, for all her raw power, isn't really a combatant.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>Matches Arcann in sabers
>oneshot incapacitates Arcann, Senya, and everyone else sans the Outlander with a maelstrom
>not a combatant

smilesmilesmile

TenebrousWay
Oh, she stalemates Arcann with the sabers? Interesting...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, in Chapter 6.

Deronn_solo
Vader can't carry Dooku.

TOR team wins.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>oneshot incapacitates Arcann, Senya, and everyone else sans the Outlander with a maelstrom

Show me boi.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Show me boi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZyrHwzNH1I&t=13m23s

TenebrousWay
So, Vaylin > Revan and Godlander >> Revan, Ant? wink

DarthAnt66
Eh, I'm still considering where Revan falls compared to the Outlander.

Nothing the Outlander shows is beyond Revan besides besting Vaylin in his mind, in which I'm going to have to look over the circumstances to see what's up with that. In the case of Vaylin's physical death, it appears the Outlander only stood firm against Vaylin's explosion of power was because Valkorion was present. After the original energy wave passed, it seemed the rest wasn't relatively that powerful.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, Emplander > Vaylin.

DarthAnt66
Eh, why?

I imagine Vaylin's powers were curbed in their final spirit fight since she was being possessed by Valkorion.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, I'm still considering where Revan falls compared to the Outlander.

Nothing the Outlander shows is beyond Revan besides besting Vaylin in his mind, in which I'm going to have to look over the circumstances to see what's up with that. In the case of Vaylin's physical death, it appears the Outlander only stood firm against Vaylin's explosion of power was because Valkorion was present. After the original energy wave passed, it seemed the rest wasn't relatively that powerful.

Vaylin one shotting Arcann is beyond Revan's capacity, don't you agree? But I agree with wanking the Godlander, so I can place Malgus higher too. smile

DarthAnt66
Fully unleashed Vaylin is beyond Revan, yeah.

The issue is I don't think the Outlander is more powerful than fully unleashed Vaylin, who seems to be threat to Valkorion himself.

So, prime!Vaylin > Revan > Outlander > curbed!Vaylin seems likely.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, why?

I imagine Vaylin's powers were curbed in their final spirit fight since she was being possessed by Valkorion.

Just kinda makes sense with Valkorion's sentiments that you were his most powerful/ultimate vessel/weapon.

Though, do you think fully unleashed Vaylin could solo this thread?

DarthAnt66
Eh, frankly, I think that's because the Outlander was someone who was both powerful yet controllable (or so Valkorion thought). If you look through why Valkorion regarded the Outlander has so great, one of the main reasons was because he overcame all of his weaknesses. Revan, much to Vitiate's amusement, was no where close to emotionally stable and had an encyclopedia of mental issues, and Vaylin was outright crazy and uncontrollable bar mental conditioning. Look at the fact that Valkorion was genuinely afraid that Vaylin now had her full power as indication that she is more powerful than the Outlander, who Valkorion never seemed to fear except at the end.

I think it's possible, but I'm not sure of prime!Vaylin's full power. Prime!Vaylin was actually bested by the Arcann, Senya, and Outlander trio before getting even more pissed off. I don't think her power is constant enough to make a judgement, since it seems to change based on her emotional state. Against characters like Arcann, Dooku, and Vader, I can't see her taking out her rage the same way she would try against Arcann, the Outlander, Valkorion, and Senya.

Tondemonai
Team 2 solidly

Trocity
thumb up

NewGuy01
Tond probably meant Team 1, lol. I'm still not clear on where Vaylin stands, so I'm reserving my judgement--but I strongly suspect Team 2 still wins, from what I have seen.

UCanShootMyNova
Ant and I talked. Vaylin solos.

AncientPower
Team one.

Tondemonai
****ing dyslexia. Team TOR wreck face

AncientPower
She is the clear MVP:

MythLord
Team 2. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm still not clear on where Vaylin stands, so I'm reserving my judgement--but I strongly suspect Team 2 still wins, from what I have seen.

Nephthys
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.