Why can't I click on a profile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Does anybody know what is going on? Whenever I click on a profile I end up seeing a profile of somebody called Jihad, who doesn't seem to exist. So I can't send private messages or anything. I can't even ask a moderator for help without opening this new thread!

Freaking me out and it's annoying as hell - anyone know what's going on?

Henry_Pym
The reason you can't see it is pretty simple, it's because you touch yourself at night and that makes Jesus sad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Does anybody know what is going on? Whenever I click on a profile I end up seeing a profile of somebody called Jihad, who doesn't seem to exist. So I can't send private messages or anything. I can't even ask a moderator for help without opening this new thread!

Freaking me out and it's annoying as hell - anyone know what's going on?

I get a similar glitch when using Internet Explorer 11.

Try FireFox, Chrome or Safari, those work fine for me.

You can also just highlight and copy the person's name you want to PM and paste it over the "Jihad" name after you hit the PM button.

quanchi112
Robtard sent you a virus.

Dreampanther
Lol. Thanks for all the helpful advice. In reverse order, I have taken a blue Smartie pill to delete Robtard's virus, I am only using Chrome on my phone and promise to always think of Jesus when I touch myself to make him less sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.