The Outlander and Revan vs Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Not sure.

Tondemonai
Valkorion solidly

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Valkorion solidly

Petrus
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not sure.

UCanShootMyNova
Probably Valkorion in a decent fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion.

ILS
Revan was already giving Vitiate ulcers on a nexus, and HoT straight up defeated him. Together they should prevail over Valkorion, who is presumably weaker than Vitiate since he's trying to balance both sides of the Force at the same time.

Damn good fight though.

Ursumeles
Not sure.

Venamis solo's all of them even together, tho thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Revan was already giving Vitiate ulcers on a nexus, and HoT straight up defeated him. Together they should prevail over Valkorion, who is presumably weaker than Vitiate since he's trying to balance both sides of the Force at the same time.

Damn good fight though.
wtf lmfao

FreshestSlice
Outlander solos with plot device. Duh.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by ILS

Damn good fight though.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60980138.jpg

Azronger
Valkorion solidly

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS

Damn good fight though. You started off good, but then segway'd off into cars.

darthbane77
The duo should win honestly, albeit in one hell of a fight.

AncientPower
Valkorion wins. Him one-shotting Vaylin, whilst weakened, doesn't bode well for Revan's tier. Outlander was getting wrecked until the Uber Holocron came out.

Jmanghan
Valkorion shouldn't be able to one-shot Revan, just like DE Sids shouldn't be able to one-shot Revan.

AncientPower
Well Vaylin's pulling Revan tier showings.

Jmanghan
Ok, what did Vaylin actually do when she one-shotted Arcann and Senya?

AncientPower
She summoned a Force Maelstrom which utterly incapacitated both of them whilst cracking the Alliance Base as an after-effect.

darthbane77
While that is approaching Revan tier, it's a single example of a single ability. We don't know how she compares in other areas. As far as lightning goes, she is probably approaching Revan tier though, because of the Maelstrom feat you mentioned.

AncientPower
She also protected herself and Senya from the worst effects of a hyperdrive explosion, which should be roughly comparable to Revan tanking the Temple of Sacrifice's super weapon.

She has also telekinetically ripped apart starships and generators, and slaughtered dozens of Knights of Zakuul. As well as having the power to instantly crush Senya's skull with the Force and Senya dmitted to being defenseless against it.

All of those feats are chained Vaylin.

Tondemonai
thumb up she was approaching Revan while chained (above Vader, too), and unchained I would argue is roughly equal to Revan.

Jmanghan
thumb up she was approaching Revan while chained (above Vader, too), and unchained I would argue is roughly equal to Revan. No she wasn't.

Petrus
Yeah she was tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
Yeah she was tbh. She was approaching Revan and above Vader while chained????

I still have trouble believing shes above Revan while UNCHAINED, despite the things I know about her.

UCanShootMyNova
Does the battle take place in the Outlander's mind? Because we know who makes the rules then. wink

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Jmanghan
She was approaching Revan and above Vader while chained????

I still have trouble believing shes above Revan while UNCHAINED, despite the things I know about her.

Don't see how you struggle to grasp that erm

UCanShootMyNova
I'm assuming that was to Jman. :7

Petrus
She was approaching Revan and above Vader while chained????

No, she was approaching Vader while chained. I'd say unchained she approaches Revan.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I'm assuming that was to Jman. :7

It was. Fixed the post

UCanShootMyNova
Hey Tond. Do you like any medium outside of SW?

Tondemonai
Dragon Ball, a few other anime. That's about it. Why do you ask?

UCanShootMyNova
Just curious. Ever read/watched Pandora Hearts?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
No, she was approaching Vader while chained. I'd say unchained she approaches Revan. Ah.

Sorry then mate.

Jmanghan
Don't see how you struggle to grasp that erm She has done nothing even remotely on Revan's level while chained, IIRC.

Jmanghan
Does the battle take place in the Outlander's mind? Because we know who makes the rules then. wink Nah, in the real world.

Tondemonai
Just curious. Ever read/watched Pandora Hearts?

Never heard of it

UCanShootMyNova
She has done nothing even remotely on Revan's level while chained, IIRC.

Tearing apart a skyscraper sized object, being able to completely bypass Senya's Force defenses with the disparity in power between them and slaughtering dozens of Knights and bringing down ships by unknown means along with what should logically be a substantial power growth up to KOTET should put unchained Vaylin at least approaching Revan's level.

UCanShootMyNova
Never heard of it

It's got better fanfiction then anything else tbh.

NTJack0
Valkorion solidly

Jmanghan
Tearing apart a skyscraper sized object, being able to completely bypass Senya's Force defenses with the disparity in power between them and slaughtering dozens of Knights and bringing down ships by unknown means along with what should logically be a substantial power growth up to KOTET should put unchained Vaylin at least approaching Revan's level. It doesn't.

If you had brought up Vaylin one-shotting Arcann and Senya, thats a feat worth mentioning, though Revan could also probably do so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.