Kham (the Protector) vs Isaiah Bone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Kham thinks Bone killed his elephant, so he is bloodlusted. They fight where Kham defeated Nathan Jones and the other three huge guys.

Who wins?

relentless1
Kahm is more durable for sure but Bones size, reach and comparative skill put this fight in his favour. Been a long time since I watched the Protector but I don't recall him really fighting anyone with any high skill level.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
Kahm is more durable for sure but Bones size, reach and comparative skill put this fight in his favour. Been a long time since I watched the Protector but I don't recall him really fighting anyone with any high skill level.

He fought some really good fighters towards the end but he did struggle with them, unlike Bone who completely demolished everyone whom he fought.

Tattoos N Scars
Could Bone dominate the four huge guys at once?

relentless1
look at how he absolutely destroyed Hammer, I think thats about as good an indicator of how Bone would take on a giant as your gonna get.

Dreampanther
I am a great fan of Bone and in a normal match I would back him, but if Kham really thinks Bone killed his elephant he would be insanely hard to stop.

FrothByte
I don't know. Kham was great against random thugs. But against skilled fighters he struggled. Bone completely dominated all his opponents, including the underground fighting world champ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.