What new feats does Vaylin have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As of the end of Knights of the Eternal Throne?

I don't feel like watching all the posts, but apparently shes above Plagueis, one of the most powerful Force Users ever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stalemated Arcann in sabers, oneshot incapacitated Arcann/Senya/Lana/etc with a force maelstrom. Valkorion also feared her might.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stalemated Arcann in sabers, oneshot incapacitated Arcann/Senya/Lana/etc with a force maelstrom. Valkorion also feared her might. Yet gets oneshotted by Valkorion in The Outlander's mind.

AncientPower

UCanShootMyNova
We're aware AP. That's honestly not as impressive as outright oneshotting an Arcann that's confirmed to have grown in power.

AncientPower
Ripping ships apart, slaughtering dozens of Zakuul Knights and tanking the explosion of a hyperdrive is definitely among her most impressive feats.

UCanShootMyNova
Oneshotting Arcann and Senya is better tbh especially when we don't know the manner in which she brought the ships down or slaughtered the Knights.

AncientPower
They were 'torn asunder' by her powers, which can only mean TK. Slaughtering dozens of Zakuul Knights with the Force is impressive regardless of method. One-shotting Senya and Arcann is impressive for an enraged Vaylin, I'm talking base Vaylin.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes but that depends on if she used projectiles to bring them down or she simply damaged a part of the ship to bring it down and cause them to tear upon impact. We also don't know how large they were.

"I'm talking base Vaylin."

Ah yeah, fair enough. Though Ant seemed to indicate that the boost in Vaylin's powers were permanent and that they'd been constrained by Valkorion prior to that point.

AncientPower
Which is irrelevant when we have Vaylin tearing apart a massive skyscraper sized Sun Generator at the beginning of KOTFE. Which is far before Vaylin's prime in the game.

Ursumeles
Yeah, no, she isn't above Plagueis.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by AncientPower
Which is irrelevant when we have Vaylin tearing apart a massive skyscraper sized Sun Generator at the beginning of KOTFE. Which is far before Vaylin's prime in the game.

I mean, it's sort of relevant if we're considering Vaylin in her prime, yeah.

AncientPower
It's a medium tier showing, so prime KOTET Vaylin is tearing apart skyscraper sized generators with considerably less difficulty than she did at the start of KOTFE.

darthbane77
She's not above Plagueis, she might be above Vader now though.

UCanShootMyNova
It's a medium tier showing, so prime KOTET Vaylin is tearing apart skyscraper sized generators with considerably less difficulty than she did at the start of KOTFE.

What's a medium tier showing?

AncientPower
Her ripping ships apart when she was already tearing apart skyscraper+ sized generators in a much less powerful incarnation.

Jmanghan
Her ripping ships apart when she was already tearing apart skyscraper+ sized generators in a much less powerful incarnation. Post-AOTC Anakin has lifted bigger things.

Nephthys
Nah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah. Yes.

AncientPower
Not even close, lmfao.

Jmanghan
Not even close, lmfao. That big pillar thing that Anakin landed his ship on, and moved was bigger then the generator.

Deronn_solo
He's talking about the Conqueror Class-Dreadnaught, in which case, he may be right.

Jmanghan
Yeah, I was trying to find the picture of it. Ant posted it in a debate against me once.

AncientPower
The Conqueror-class dreadnought is nowhere near the size of that generator, which is bigger than most of the surrounding skyscrapers.

Jmanghan
A side-by-side comparison would be great.

Because IIRC, the dreadnaught is the same size, if not bigger then that Generator.

AncientPower
The generator is the size of the surrounding skyscrapers, but thicker and absolutely dwarfs trees that are roughly twenty times the height of the people stood next to it.

Vaylin ripped it in half, reducing most of it to large scraps of metal, and threw it into the surrounding building.

This was her feat at the start of KOTFE, long before unchaining her powers in Chapter 7 of KOTET.

Nephthys
The generator was a lot bigger than that platform. You can tell by comparing the pieces she ripped out to the building she threw it at and then checking out how large the building was inside.

Furthermore, Anakin was pushing something that already had its weight supported by repulsorlift.

And finally, lol old cw featz.

SunRazer
Anakin shifted that on the spot, though, in time to manipulate the missiles. He didn't have time to gather power. And he grows vastly after that.

The dreadnought is pretty damn massive - Obi-Wan's starfighter was minuscule in comparison. AP's description of the generator "dwarfing trees" and being "twenty times the height of people" aren't anything beyond the dreadnought's dimensions.

Azronger
We need ChaosTheory to do the calcs.

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, no, she isn't above Plagueis.

NewGuy01
The generator and the dreadnought were of pretty similar size, from what I could tell. Difference is, Vaylin only tore off the outer shell, whereas Anakin flipped the whole thing.

AncientPower
She ripped the base in half, better yet it isn't an OCW feat either.

Jmanghan
She ripped the base in half, better yet it isn't an OCW feat either. Thats irrelevant.

From the looks of it, Anakin was still a Padawan when he did that.

AncientPower
It is relevant in that Lucas didn't like it or its portrayal so he went and completely replaced it with a show where Anakin never replicates such a TK feat.

It was mid-Clone Wars Anakin, actually, OCW jumps around a lot in the timeline.

The Merchant
Tanking a hyperdrive explosion is really impressive considering Hyperdrives every time they make a ship jump to Hyperspace releases more energy than entire planetary civilizations do their entire lifetimes. The USA back in 1970 produced 7E+19 joules of energy in that one year, that's roughly equal to a 17 Gigaton explosion. Though if visuals were shown of the hyperdrive exploding that might change the values.

Zenwolf
I don't think that's a standard thing for hyperdrives, because it's always been the ISD that produces that much energy. Unless of course there's a quote or something I've missed. But I've never seen a quote that made it a generalized thing.

MythLord
She ripped the base in half, better yet it isn't an OCW feat either.

Yeah, its just a TOR feat... Also an exaggerated medium. Fail to see the point.

It was mid-Clone Wars Anakin, actually, OCW jumps around a lot in the timeline.

What? No. It took place five months after the Battle of Geonosis, it's mid-22 BBY.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FM8xm3ILZYU/WEZu91CL2NI/AAAAAAAABCc/7wXcBb6YGYIj2j0V7ldWSF2F0VC86JtJgCL0B/h105/2016-12-05.png

And proof Lucas didn't like it? From what I recall, he's actually authorized and gave ideas for stories/plots to the OCW crew and the comics that followed.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Beniboybling
poop

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The generator and the dreadnought were of pretty similar size, from what I could tell. Difference is, Vaylin only tore off the outer shell, whereas Anakin flipped the whole thing.
And why are people comparing these two showings? They aren't similar in the slightest.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant
Tanking a hyperdrive explosion is really impressive considering Hyperdrives every time they make a ship jump to Hyperspace releases more energy than entire planetary civilizations do their entire lifetimes. The USA back in 1970 produced 7E+19 joules of energy in that one year, that's roughly equal to a 17 Gigaton explosion. Though if visuals were shown of the hyperdrive exploding that might change the values.
Agreed. thumb up

The hyperdrive explosion was potent enough to vaporize even the likes of Senya in an instant. Energy output that potent is clearly above Darth Plagueis' pay-grade in offense.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I don't think that's a standard thing for hyperdrives, because it's always been the ISD that produces that much energy. Unless of course there's a quote or something I've missed. But I've never seen a quote that made it a generalized thing.

To add, yeah it's still impressive to withstand a hyperdrive explosion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.