My KOTET Rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Oh SWTOR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY

You shall be missed.

So, on to the rankings.

Arcann - Confirmed to have grown in power from the last chapter. His capabilities are greater then dominating the Outlander and blocking a vast majority of the energy Valkorion's lightning generated. As of KOTET he is able to stalemate a chained Vaylin in sabers.

Level: <= Vader

Senya - Able to augment herself to the point that when paired with her skill she is capable of matching a chained Vaylin in sabers not long before KOTET, the feat was replicated by Arcann not long after.

Level: = SoD Maul.

Vaylin ( Chained ) - Capable of stalemating Arcann in sabers despite him being far more technically skilled and himself extremely powerful. Able to overcome dozens of Imperial Knights in an unknown manner prior to KOTET. Capable of physical feats to scale with beings like Dooku and Vader prior to KOTET. Should logically have grown at an equal or greater pace then her brother.

Level: = Vader

Vaylin ( Unchained ) - A threat to a weakened Valkorion. Oneshot both Senya and Arcann while causing strain to the Outlander with a continuous blast.

Level: = Plagueis/TPM Sidious.

Outlander: Resisted unchained Vaylin's continuous Force blast. Defeated Arcann and Senya in the DS version ( logically the canon version should also be capable of such a feat ).

Level: = Revan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
Who the hell cares?

UCanShootMyNova
Me. sad

DarthAnt66
Good list. I disagree in some areas, but overall solid.

UCanShootMyNova
I honestly can't believe it's over. The SWTOR/PT feud has been such a staple of the forum for so long.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Good list. I disagree in some areas, but overall solid.

AncientPower
Arcann > TFUII Vader.
Senya ~ Dooku.
Vaylin ~ Focused!Starkiller.
Enraged Vaylin ~ Novel!Vitiate.
Outlander ~ Revan Reborn.

A very rough estimate, but that's where I'm sitting at right now.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by AncientPower
Arcann > TFUII Vader.
Senya ~ Dooku.
Vaylin ~ Focused!Starkiller.
Enraged Vaylin ~ Novel!Vitiate.
Outlander ~ Revan Reborn.

A very rough estimate, but that's where I'm sitting at right now.

Agree, except I don't have Senya as high as Dooku and I have Outlander > Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I have Outlander > Revan.
Why?

TenebrousWay
Tanking dat uber maelstrom.

DarthAnt66
Valkorion shielded him from the blast that incapacitated Arcann and Senya.

The Outlander pushing through the winds was impressive, but not beyond Revan.

TenebrousWay
Lame about Valk interference...

But I'm not sure Revan could replicate that.

DarthAnt66
There's no gauge on how powerful the winds were to really put the Outlander above Revan's insane career alone, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Well we know baseline how powerful they were. Depending on how much aid Outlander was receiving from Valkorion the feat could be diminished greatly.

darthbane77
I wouldn't go as far as saying the Outlander is even = to Revan, but I will say he's likely capable of giving Revan a decent fight though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where's the evidence that Valk helped defend against the initial explosion?

"I have no more power over Vaylin. Only you are strong enough to stop this."

UCanShootMyNova
Looks like Skillz disproved that notion. Outlander = Revan.

Ursumeles
Who the hell cares?

But ur rankings are absolute Cancer :=)

AncientPower
Oh and you realise SWTOR isn't over? The end of KOTET made it clear that Empire vs Republic vs Eternal Alliance is about to start.

UCanShootMyNova
Wow. They're really milking this for all it's worth...

S_W_LeGenD
The Outlander > Revan actually. This is official.

AncientPower
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Wow. They're really milking this for all it's worth...

It is almost as if SWTOR is an MMORPG meant to have constant updates.

MythLord
Maybe if it provided quality story-telling instead of: "Look, dis iz OP, flashy and kewl!" it would make sense.

Jmanghan
I don't think The Outlander ever reached Revan level.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The Outlander > Revan actually. This is official. According to who?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The Outlander > Revan actually. This is official.

?

Ursumeles
A quote says that the Outlander is "Valkorions biggest enemy" or something similar.

Beniboybling
Yet despite that remained inferior to Arcann, yeah no.

RHaggis
Ain't a good start to the thread when you have SU video linked. As for the rankings. They seem decent. *Shrugs*

Emperordmb
Originally posted by RHaggis
Ain't a good start to the thread when you have SU video linked.
thumb up

MythLord
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/f2/Enraged_Garnet_Gif.gif/revision/latest?cb=20141001210600

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I honestly can't believe it's over. Ha ha ha, so foolish.

nfactor1995
Seems like they are messing with power-scaling and making the Outlander too powerful too quickly. Arcann was still capable of telekinetically dominating the Outlander in the final KOTFE fight...a significantly amped Outlander possessing a weapon specifically made to fight Arcann (which was supposedly amping him beyond even Valkorion's amp)...yet now he is the Outlander's decisive inferior? If anything, I would think they would be rivals in power and ability, without a clear indication of who was overall superior.

NTJack0
Maybe if it provided quality story-telling instead of: "Look, dis iz OP, flashy and kewl!" it would make sense. Well, thankfully it's only a game and not a part of the actual lore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.