Senya vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
RotS Kenobi

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

MythLord
Kenobi sweeps.

Nephthys
Senya is more powerful in the Force, and may be a comparable swordsman. She should take Force and All-out.

Ursumeles
Pre-prime Kenobi manipulated 70m ships, lol.
I fail to see how Senya is more powerful.

Nephthys
Source?

Senya raising the Gravestone with Lana > any of Kenobi's feats.

Ursumeles
@Wollf

With Lana and the Outlander, lmao.

Nephthys
Was it now.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Was it now.
?

-Wild Space

Nephthys
Lol, mediocre.

Ursumeles
Oh, that's even better, as it is nearly one-decade pre-prime.
Http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5496134-pulls+an+aircraft.jpg

Nephthys
That's even worse.

You're not doing a good job here.

Ursumeles
LOL.
Senya hasn't better feats laughing

Nephthys
Yes she has.

Ursumeles
So, youre telling me, lifting the Gravestone with Lana and The Outlander is better than manipulatingb70m ships, and big airships a decade pre-prime, with help of just-padawan Anakin?

Nephthys
With the help of Lana, yes. In the first one he's just helping it fly a bit. The second is barely noteworthy.

MythLord
She did it with the Outlander and Lana, and Koth was already activating the engines to fly the ship, so the boost they gave it wouldn't have been that substantial to begin with.

Nephthys
She can do it with Lana alone and the ship rises before the engines are activated. You can clearly see them start to activate after they've already lifted the ship a good deal.

Ursumeles
She can do it with Lana alone
Arcann get's trashed by a guy with a blaster, then.

Nephthys
Cry harder.

Sorry that I want to use something that's actually in the game as evidence for something actually in the game. I suggest you get over it?

Ursumeles
So, and I cry because I use something that's actually in the game as evidence for Arcann being to dumb to use his lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts? Nah.

Nephthys
Emperor Smuglander would own Kenobi too. thumb up

Ursumeles
Nope. Kenobi can deflects thousands of blasterbolts smile

Nephthys
But can he deflect a kick to the nads?

cs_zoltan
The Gravestone feat is still nexus assisted. It might be enough to beat Bane but that's about it.

Ursumeles
But can he deflect a kick to the nads?
Yep. Kenobi stomps this clown. smile
Due to this comparision of speed, we can realistically assume that PT characters blitz SWTOR characters smile

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The Gravestone feat is still nexus assisted. It might be enough to beat Bane but that's about it.

thumb up

BTW, love the new avi and sig.

Nephthys
No one can stop the Smuggler's Special Strike. Obi-Wan's nuts are getting tenderised.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
BTW, love the new avi and sig.

embarrasment

Ursumeles
No one can stop the Smuggler's Special Strike. Obi-Wan's nuts are getting tenderised.
LMAO, provide evidence why the guy who can deflect thousands of blaster bolts shouldn't be able to blitz the guy who can barely one laughing

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

BTW, love the new avi and ur ass.
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up

Why you have to be so gay?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LMAO, provide evidence why the guy who can deflect thousands of blaster bolts shouldn't be able to blitz the guy who can barely one laughing

Your butthurt pleases me. It matches up well with the ballhurt Kenobi would be feeling right before the Smuglander pistol-whips him and forces him to kneel to the new Emperor.

Ursumeles
The smuggler dies.
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Why you have to be so gay?
To butthurt you.

UCanShootMyNova
How large is the Gravestone Neph?

carthage
Kenobi rolls

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How large is the Gravestone Neph?

About 1/4 of his bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.