Wolverine vs. Imhotep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Wolverine has found the cursed treasure belonging to Imhotep. The Mummy seeks Logan to devour him and to regain his full physical form. Could Wolverines regeneration keep up with the devouring process?

Surtur
Wolverine has no real way to win this fight. I'm sure if Imhotep "devours" him like he did in the movies to regrow his own form..Wolverine probably could regenerate from that.

But..he'd still then be facing an immortal mummy with magical powers afterwards. In which he's kind of f*cked there.

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, this is not a fight, per se. Just a test of Wolverine's regeneration. I was wondering if the devouring process would be too fast for Wolverines regeneration.

KingD19
The scarabs are a far slower method than molecular destabilization or atomization. Whtever Dark Phoenix did

juggerman
Unless the 'devouring process" was magical in nature and could bypass Logan's HF somehow, Logan would just keep coming back

Utrigita
I believe the question in the OP, is whether or not Imhoteps draining would be to much for Wolverine to contend with. I believe Wolverines healing won't be able to keep up with Imhotep because Imhoteps draining was magical in nature. Now could Wolverine recover from the ordeal, absolutely, but he won't imo regrow tissue as fast as Imhotep drains it.

steverules_2
We only see the speed of his devouring (from what I remember) twice, first film we see the shadow of it from I think the second theif. The mummy returns we actually get to see it. Is he devouring your life force? Because his healing factor can't deal with that. And would he get wolverine's healing factor? Not that he would really need it anyway, cause with his powers he's immortal.

TheVaultDweller
Well, going by the fact that the Silver Samurai was draining his healing factor (after it had already been restored), and visibly aging him, this thread is not looking good for Logan. Add in the fact that Imhotep is magical, and it makes things even more uncertain. We have no idea how well his healing factor responds to magic.

Impediment
Imhotep lost only because of the spell that was used to take away his immortality.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
Imhotep lost only because of the spell that was used to take away his immortality.

I don't mean to sound like a douche but I dunno what that has to do with whether or not wolverines healing factor would help him survive Imhotep's devouring powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.