School SCARED OF PANTS!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
School BANS Toddlers SCARY PANTS.....Cause they Scary ....ya know.....SAFE PLACES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

So Take Em Off Kid! (Dirty Pervs)

Surtur
If I had a child and then the child was afraid of a pair of pants I'd pretty much just leave the kid at an orphanage the next day.

No I'm just kidding, he'd be going to the orphanage either way.

Flyattractor
Sounds like the kid is ready to go from kindergarten/preschool and straight to College/University.

Surtur
I guess we need safe spaces for children now too. Well at least with them the play doh and coloring books make sense.

Tex
The school's headmistress is most likely wearing a human skin g-string under her pantsuit.
Whataworld.

Surtur
If I was the mother of the kid with the scary pants..I'd find out who the mother is who whined and said her daughter was scared. Then I'd report to the teacher that my child is utterly horrified by the little girls out fit..demanding it be changed at once.

How could the school not force her to change as well? Since these are kids..they can pretty much be afraid of anything, not just traditionally scary things.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
If I was the mother of the kid with the scary pants..I'd find out who the mother is who whined and said her daughter was scared. Then I'd report to the teacher that my child is utterly horrified by the little girls out fit..demanding it be changed at once.

How could the school not force her to change as well? Since these are kids..they can pretty much be afraid of anything, not just traditionally scary things.

Yep. You'd have the school backed into a corner.

Also, why didn't the offended child's mother just explain that those are pants with designs meant to be funny, not scary? And that they're just pants? Or a billion other things a responsible, reasonable parent could do BESIDES what she did?

Flyattractor
IT is for reasons like this that SJW's should all be spayed and neutered

Surtur
And also banned from any teaching positions.

Flyattractor
But not from being used as Object Lessons. Such as in those "Don't grow up to be like this kids" type of lessons.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But not from being used as Object Lessons. Such as in those "Don't grow up to be like this kids" type of lessons.
thumb up

Lord Lucien
The school is clearly just trying to emulate Roman virtues. Ya know, the good old days. Make Rome great and pants-free again!

-oJrmFkYuAg

Flyattractor
I bet Lucy never wears pants when he/she/it posts here.

EVER!

Lord Lucien
I don't even own pants.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
I guess we need safe spaces for children now too. Well at least with them the play doh and coloring books make sense.

Until they ban the colour red, because it's the same colour as blood, and therefore too scary for kids.

Henry_Pym
I am not sure your objection, I support safe spaces for actual toddlers. If an actual child was afraid it is perfectly acceptable to help that child.

TheVaultDweller
I don't have an issue with safe spaces. But if your kid is afraid of a pair of pants, simply because it has cartoon monsters on it, you missed a beat somewhere.

I mean where should they draw a line then? What's next? Ban any clothing with comicbook characters on it, because maybe someone finds the Hulk scary?

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I am not sure your objection, I support safe spaces for actual toddlers. If an actual child was afraid it is perfectly acceptable to help that child.

That is the most hilarious thing of all though. If you put a blindfold onto someone and lead them into one of these college safe spaces and then you removed the blindfold...they'd most likely assume they were in some kind of child day care center.

Even more hilarious are some of the people they have needed these safe spaces for. Christina Hoff Summers is a feminist, but she's not like Milo or the others who want to provoke people, she just kindly provides facts and these kids still were terrified of being in the same room as her.

This is why whenever you hear someone argue "safe spaces are to avoid harassment" you should pimp slap them, because that's not what the spaces are used for 100% of the time. Ideally yes they are for harassment. Just like ideally airplane glue isn't meant to be huffed, but you sure as shit can abuse it and do so if you want.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't have an issue with safe spaces. But if your kid is afraid of a pair of pants, simply because it has cartoon monsters on it, you missed a beat somewhere.

I mean where should they draw a line then? What's next? Ban any clothing with comicbook characters on it, because maybe someone finds the Hulk scary? It was a literal baby, you sound insane trying to rationalize the fear that a baby feels, and blaming the baby.

Or you know, case by case like this obviously is. The hyperbolic statements really hurt your case against adult safe spaces.

BackFire
Originally posted by Tex
The school's headmistress is most likely wearing a human skin g-string under her pantsuit.
Whataworld.

I miss you sweet cheeks.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It was a literal baby, you sound insane trying to rationalize the fear that a baby feels, and blaming the baby.

Or you know, case by case like this obviously is. The hyperbolic statements really hurt your case against adult safe spaces.

I am talking about this specific case. I am asking what should be the boundary, then? What differentiates the "monsters" on those pants from other potentially "scary" characters? Also, where did I blame the toddler? I had an issue with the parent. When I was small and something scared me, maybe of something that might be viewed as an irrational fear from an adult point of view, my parents would explain to me what it was, and why there was no reason to fear it. Not simply try to hide it away, and make it someone else's problem.

Also, where did I mention adult safe spaces at all? That was Surtur. Hell, I specifically said that I don't have an issue with safe spaces. Please read my posts properly before replying to them.

TheVaultDweller
My first comment about the colour red was meant as a general joke (NOT specifically aimed at this particular thread), because some of these cases are getting a bit ridiculous. Like, for example, where I live now, they are basically stopping giving children homework to do, because it puts them under "too much stress". Which is beyond retarded. How on earth are those kids going to function as adults, and operate under the pressures of the real world, if homework is too much for them to handle? So, my first post was not some attack on safe spaces in general, but more a criticism on the reasoning some people use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.