Darth Sidious runs the Valkorion/Vitiate gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*RotS Darth Sidious *

- Morals are off, and both are willing to use everything at their disposal to net a win.
- Combatants start 15 meters away
-Sids get full rest between rounds
- Battle takes place in Ant's Revan Respect Thread

Round 1: Tenebrae
Round 2: Novel Vitiate
Round 3: SW:TOR Vitiate
Round 4: Emperor Valkorion

Where does he stop? Does he clear? You decide!

Tondemonai
Dies hard at 3. He's way to taxed by then to make it close, especially against someone who's already superior to Sheev without him being weakened

Deronn_solo
I'm not exactly sure where I rank canon Sidious. I'm tryna get everyone else's opinion, tbh. I believe Novel Vitiate is his superior in the Force, but Sidious CQC adroitness, is still as good as his Legends counterparts at this point, and could do some serious damage if he closes the gap.

Ursumeles
Rest between rounds?
Also, the location gives Vitiate an ampsmile

Deronn_solo
Yes, full rest. I should have put that in the OP. smile

Nah, Ant likes Sidious a lot, too. If anything, Revan's hate for Vitiate would become tangible and aid Side, lmao.

Beniboybling
Well lets see, combatively speaking ROTS Sidious has under his belt:

- Being a master of all seven styles of lightsaber combat, blitzing some of the best duelists in the Order and humiliating one of the most skilled Sith in galactic history.

- Overpowering with Force lightning, an individual regarded as "perhaps the most powerful master of the Force ever".

- Being far more powerful than an individual who tanked the vaporising explosion of a Sith superweapon utilizing by the same crystals that powered the Death Star.

I'd honestly bet on him clearing, yeah.

Ursumeles
Yes, you should smile stick out tongue

Yeah, but Ant is the creator of the Revan RT, and of the theory that Revan ~ NoVitiate. So, if NoVitiate would be > Sidious, Revan would be as well smile

Edit: An hero, Beni, for ninja'ing smile

Beniboybling
Could have edited in what u were quoting instead fugg. smile

Ursumeles
I know. I just wanted to express my feelings smile

MythLord
Might clear.

Deronn_solo
Doubt it.
But I'll await more responses.

darthbane77
Falls at SWTOR Vitiate.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Rest between rounds?

Still 3, it's just a closer fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.