Gohan or Tien on the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Do you think either of these two would make a great addition to the JLA or do you think they would be better off going solo in the DCU?

If the you think they would make a good addition to the JLA, do you think they would be one of the Primarys or just a backup character like Cyborg and Aquaman?

Tondemonai
They'd both probably go solo, Gohan mainly because he's he schoolboy type, and Tien because he's a loner

Inedian
They would be back up characters.

RealityWarper
I agree with the solo characters.

They will be the back-up for big events when firepower is needed.

Tondemonai
I mean Gohan is stronger than most of the League, so :T

NotAllThatEvil
They're both technically on their world's version of the JLA , aren't they?

carver9
They are but their JLA isn't like the real JLA tbh. I don't know what Gohan would think about this team when he see them in action. Would he be impressed or would he feel as if it's a waste of his time?

Ridley_Prime
http://orig07.deviantart.net/223d/f/2016/002/2/c/otaku_noooooooooooooo_by_gohan_the_k9-d9mi6yr.jpg

That's how Gohan would be seeing the JLA in action.

And this is how he would be if he were to try to fight for them.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dthcRmNYNzk/hqdefault.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Jokes aside, even at his pathetic levels, he'd solo the entire League...

NotAllThatEvil
he'd probably be impressed with guys like supes, Wonder woman and flash...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jokes aside, even at his pathetic levels, he'd solo the entire League...

Exactly.

He was fodderizing Frieza's henchmen.

The league isn't a problem to him.

cdtm
They'd be non factors. Energy projectors are a dime a dozen in DC, and there's much stronger (The Ray is more powerful and more versital, for example.)

They have nothing to offer the JLA. Maybe the Outsiders would take them in.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
They'd be non factors. Energy projectors are a dime a dozen in DC, and there's much stronger (The Ray is more powerful and more versital, for example.)

They have nothing to offer the JLA. Maybe the Outsiders would take them in.

More powerful based on what exactly ?

Surtur
They'd be useful. Only a few people in the league are above them(Superman, Flash, GL, Martian Manhunter). Assuming this is post crisis JLA of course.

If Wally is the Flash on the team he could amp Gohan's speed to even more insane levels.

They might run into a few issues with the league in terms of the "no kill" policy.

Tondemonai
Only people on the League that are more powerful/equal to them in power are WW, MM, and Supes

carver9
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Only people on the League that are more powerful/equal to them in power are WW, MM, and Supes

Disagree. Don't think anyone you just named compare to them tbh. Especially on a consistent basis. I think some of the people the JLA have issues with would be fodder to Gohan and Tien.

Tondemonai
In many incarnations, yes. In song they're equal, IMO. Especially Sups and J'onn

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RealityWarper
More powerful based on what exactly ?

On nothing.

Those are DC fanboys you're reading post from.

On the absolute least, Tien/Gohan would offer incredible speed & skill advantage to JLA, not to mention their variety of ki attacks. Either of them would become the most valuable asset to JLA, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tondemonai
and J'onn

You mean the guy that spends 90% of his time jobbing and has literally dozens of pages dedicated to him in numerous Ownage threads, not limited to KMC?

Unless you want to use his best showings only, of course.

RealityWarper
You mean the guy that spends 90% of his time jobbing and has literally dozens of pages dedicated to him in numerous Ownage threads, not limited to KMC?

Unless you want to use his best showings only, of course.

"Jobbing" is a bad name to say that the character sucks all the time in combat.

thumb up

RealityWarper
On nothing.

On the absolute least, Tien/Gohan would offer incredible speed & skill advantage to JLA, not to mention their variety of ki attacks. Either of them would become the most valuable asset to JLA, easily.

Clearly. thumb up

Dramatic Gecko
I could see Tien joining as a batman kind of member. Gruff and prefers to do things his way. He'd be excellent for the team. Good for a Darkseid invasion. Takes out plenty of minions with ease. And a main combatant in the eventual team fight against the big man himself.

cdtm
On nothing.

Ray Terril is so fast, he went back in time. And than when he tried going back, overshot and went to the future.

Plus he banged Black Canary. Canary >>>>>>>>>>>> Chi Chi.

NemeBro
Jokes aside, even at his pathetic levels, he'd solo the entire League... Superman would probably accidentally kill him with a single punch.

Pre-DBS characters are much too slow and weak to compete with a high herald.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree. Don't think anyone you just named compare to them tbh. Especially on a consistent basis. I think some of the people the JLA have issues with would be fodder to Gohan and Tien. Yeah but you're a stupid retard, so who cares what you think?

NemeBro
On nothing.

On the absolute least, Tien/Gohan would offer incredible speed & skill advantage to JLA, not to mention their variety of ki attacks. Either of them would become the most valuable asset to JLA, easily. You have it the other way around friend, carver, whatever the retard you just responded to's name is, and you are frankly stupid fudge-packing pedophiles whose stupidity isn't opposed mostly due to lack of interest. You see, because you, carver, and whatshisname are non-entities no one feels threatened when you come into a thread and say some dumb shit about a DC character, because you're all (you admittedly to a lesser extent, but frankly you're just as dumb as they are friend, and you have the weirdest inferiority complex towards Superman I've ever seen) known to be phaggots, and should kill yourselves.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
You have it the other way around friend, carver, whatever the retard you just responded to's name is, and you are frankly stupid fudge-packing pedophiles whose stupidity isn't opposed mostly due to lack of interest. You see, because you, carver, and whatshisname are non-entities no one feels threatened when you come into a thread and say some dumb shit about a DC character, because you're all (you admittedly to a lesser extent, but frankly you're just as dumb as they are friend, and you have the weirdest inferiority complex towards Superman I've ever seen) known to be phaggots, and should kill yourselves.

You seem angry. Need a hug?

RealityWarper
Superman would probably accidentally kill him with a single punch.

Pre-DBS characters are much too slow and weak to compete with a high herald.

Superman is too weak to compete with DB characters. He gets one-shotted.

NemeBro
You seem angry. And you seem like a retard, though no hug will fix that. sad

carver9
And you seem like a retard, though no hug will fix that. sad

Yep, I can tell you put your panties on wrong.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman is too weak to compete with DB characters. He gets one-shotted.

Don't break your arm beating yourself off. DB characters are strong enough to join the league as intermediate to heavy hitters (depending on character). But Superman would still be stronger. (I mean... maybe... its still pretty vague how strong Dragon ball Super characters are).

But defs stronger than Tien and Super's Gohan. (unless its one of the shitty versions of superman)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Don't break your arm beating yourself off.

Pointless comment.

Nice joke.

Considering the power-level of the Z-warriors even the weakest of them can solo the league.

The weakest DB characters can casually one-shot the Earth with a fraction of their energy.

Nobody cares about Superman being able to lift more than them.

Superman will end like Bob Sapp against Mirko Cro Cop.

In lifting strength which isn't an argument here.

Tien and Gohan would destroy Superman in combat effortlessly.

Galan007
Do you think either of these two would make a great addition to the JLA or do you think they would be better off going solo in the DCU?

If the you think they would make a good addition to the JLA, do you think they would be one of the Primarys or just a backup character like Cyborg and Aquaman? I, for one, would f*cking LOVE to see Tien appear and drop a Tri-Beam on Darkseid's dome. Even though it wouldn't do shit, it'd still be awesome to see. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I, for one, would f*cking LOVE to see Tien appear and drop a Tri-Beam on Darkseid's dome. Even though it wouldn't do shit, it'd still be awesome to see. thumb up

thumb up that would be amazing.

ALL, can we please refrain from making this Superman vs DBZ.

carver9
I also want to throw out there that Gohan at his base levels during the Buu saga when he stopped training shook the entire city while tapping his foot on the ground. Tapping. Created an earthquake. Also, he was one hand lifting planes at his base levels with ease. He did this at his weakest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Even though it wouldn't do shit

It would disintegrate Darkseid.

Ridley_Prime
ALL, can we please refrain from making this Superman vs DBZ.
Even though you/your ilk started it? Thought that was kinda the purpose of this thread.

Gohan during DBS's RoF arc was when he was at his weakest. At least he still had muscles prior to Buu saga instead of looking like a toothpick in a tracksuit.

carver9
Did I start it?

cdtm
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
It would disintegrate Darkseid.

Clearly thumb up

Sj_Sharp
It depends on which Gohan: if we talk about Chou Gohan, he would be a top tier pure fighter for the league, as far as raw combat power goes, along with the likes of Superman.

Tien would also be still considred a very powerful ally: by the end of the series he could solo Namek with the exception of Final form Freeza and Ssj Goku.

SSJGGogeta
I mean, Tien was strong enough to stall Semi-perfect Cell. Perfect Cell was only like 2-3x stronger than that, and he was a solar system buster. Tien is at the level of a multi-planet buster.

We don't really know how strong Gohan is in Super, but you can bet your sweet ass that Ultimate Gohan would one-shot the League and nearly all of DC at once.

Regardless though, they'd make for very powerful characters, although neither would join the league. Gohan didn't like being a superhero, and Tien is a loner even in his series.

NotAllThatEvil
Gohan didn't like being a super hero?
You should probably rethink that statement

Ridley_Prime
What is there to rethink? He's flat out said before that he doesn't like fighting, and only does so when he's given less choice... like his father dying a 3rd time.

StiltmanFTW
He's not good in the thinking derartment, either... haw-som

NotAllThatEvil
I was referring to the great saiyaman. You can hero without fighting.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I was referring to the great saiyaman. You can hero without fighting.

Its true. While he might not like fighting. I'm almost positive Gohan is ecstatic over posing and snatching criminals up with his catchphrases.

Ridley_Prime
http://i.imgur.com/LrKqv3y.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.