Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
Thanos. Has. Returned.

Earth offers no resistance - or at least, no challenge. Magic has gone. Hulk is dead. Sentry has left. X-man fights Inhuman, iron men fight marvels - it is child's play for the Mad Titan to conquer.

Shorn of its greatest defenders, at the very last, when all hope is gone....the Sentry returns to fulfill his promise. To be the saviour he knows he was meant to be.

Ever the wily tactician, Thanos combines his teleportation matrix and what's left of his dark magic, to send Sentry back in time and through dimensions.

To Dark Dimensions.

As he stands to gloat over yet one more victory, the Sentry reaches out his hand...and grabs Thanos. He too becomes the unwitting victim of his own scheme.

As they crash into Umar's realm, the full extent of his depravity shows. Requiring a sacrifice to power such a transference, he had found a readily available one in the supple, yet firm flesh of Red She-Hulk, who dies before WBH's very eyes.

If the Mad Titan wants madness, WBH will give it to him.

Fight on an indestructible planet. The cost of sending DS Sentry here, however, has shorted out his teleportation matrix. BFR has been turned off!!!

Who wins?

https://s5.postimg.org/5a8ctwkyf/4604828_death_sentry_by_jor_el_by_robertdarksent.jpg

VS

https://s5.postimg.org/9krm38ffb/Infinity_Vol_1_4_Generals_Variant_Textless.jpg

VS

https://s5.postimg.org/waqqw7ymv/maxresdefault.jpg

They all hate each other. Thanos needs to destroy DSS so he can go back to rule the Earth. Hulk wishes to destroy both DSS and Thanos for Betty. DSS needs to destroy Thanos to save Earth, and a part of him still hates Hulk for WWH.

Galan007

One_Angry_Scot
Thanos is the weaker one here. And he's drawn the ire of 2 people who will stop at nothing (particularly in Sentry's case) to kill him. Hopefully Thanos has a eulogy pre-written before this battle. He's gonna get flattened.

Then we have Sentry vs Hulk. In this battle Hulk doesn't really have a pro in this fight that can give him the +1 advantage. Neither his physicality or radiation outbursts are going to effect the Sentry at this point (unless Hulk gets the worm of the Harkep to aid him.). The Sentry however has the variety of power along with his strength. And it isn't a "jack of all trades, master of none" situation.

Sentry will defeat the Hulk and be the victor.

RealityWarper
Let's see the settings of this match-up:

Striking power:

Sentry can two-shot Thor while holding back.

Thanos usually needs between 3 and seven attacks for the same result.

WBH most impressive feat is matching an amped Red She-Hulk while both gone all-out. This is hardly quantifiable. This resulted in destroying Umar's planet in the Dark Dimension however there was massive amount of Heat Radiation from She-Hulk and Gamma Energy from Hulk so it was hardly accomplished via striking power.

Physical strength:

Sentry's physical force is enough to stop Exitar, whom is mightier than the Celestial 4th host. Rogue, amped by the power of all heroes on Earth couldn't even slow him down so she was a non-factor.

Thanos is featless but physically stronger than heralds like Hulk (non-amped).

WBH has no feats but Hulk in less enraged states was able to move continents and to hold a mountain on his back.

Durability:

Sentry's durability weavers according to his mental state or his own wishes. Sentry understood that he can't be killed via physical means. He no-sells physical damages.

Thanos' durability is very high. Recently he was stopped twice by the ultimates despite the team having no herald-levels or high-tier heavy hitters. (Teen Titanized anyone ? XD). However he was able to endure Odin's attacks and to match briefly the depowered Titan.

WB Hulk was massively amped during that arc due to the massive amount of rage he could build via constantly fighting and let lose. He looks as durable as Thanos in his first appearance against Drax which resulted in the destruction of one planet.

Healing factor:

Sentry hands down. He can regenerate his body from complete disintegration near-instantly.

WB hulk is clearly above Thanos. The more Hulk is angry, the faster he regenerates. Savage Hulk has better feats than Thanos.

Thanos don't have much feats of regenerating himself. Destroying his head or taking off his heart is enough to kill him.

Telepathy:

Sentry is near-immune to telepathy and omega-level telepaths can't enter in his head without his approval. He wiped out the memories of everyone on earth and Moon (Uatu the Watcher included) on a whim. Attacking his mind always end very bad for people trying it.

Thanos is a powerful telepath. He has beaten Hulk this way. He has beaten Monica Rambeau this way to prevent her frying his brain. He has been beaten by Silver Surfer on the Astral Plane.

Hulk has no telepathic powers but his rage was enough to push Prof X out of his mind however that proves that he can be attacked telepathically.

Telekinesis:

Sentry has stopped Mjolnir without trying this way.

Thanos has telekinesis but I don't remember how powerful.

WB Hulk hasn't.

Matter & Energy manipulation:

Sentry is more powerful molecule / reality manipulator than Molecule Man. He can manipulate all matter and all energy.

Thanos' powers over matter and energy are good. He was able to match a vulnerable and planetary-level Maker (extremely weakened Beyonder in mortal form).

WB Hulk cant manipulate this.

Energy projection:

Sentry has destroyed entire worlds while holding back.

WB Hulk has destroyed a planet during his clash with RSH.

Thanos doesn't have the power to destroy a planet on his own.

Special moves:

Sentry can charge at extreme speed via flying. He can use Infinitendrils of Negative Energy.

Sentry outclasses everyone here easily. He curbstomps.

yaadaveyaa
i wish i had more intel with DSS he has one major super super strength feat so far

with that being said world breaker lvls are insane and still not enough to beat thanos... even with no gems or anything thanos is still to much

carver9
Good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Poor Thanos.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Thanos is the weaker one here. And he's drawn the ire of 2 people who will stop at nothing (particularly in Sentry's case) to kill him. Hopefully Thanos has a eulogy pre-written before this battle. He's gonna get flattened.

Then we have Sentry vs Hulk. In this battle Hulk doesn't really have a pro in this fight that can give him the +1 advantage. Neither his physicality or radiation outbursts are going to effect the Sentry at this point (unless Hulk gets the worm of the Harkep to aid him.). The Sentry however has the variety of power along with his strength. And it isn't a "jack of all trades, master of none" situation.

Sentry will defeat the Hulk and be the victor. Thanos is every bit as powerful as Sentry.

Sin I AM
Was thanos ever retconned into any encounters with thanos

Insane Titan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Let's see the settings of this match-up:

Striking power:

Sentry can two-shot Thor while holding back.

Thanos usually needs between 3 and seven attacks for the same result.

WBH most impressive feat is matching an amped Red She-Hulk while both gone all-out. This is hardly quantifiable. This resulted in destroying Umar's planet in the Dark Dimension however there was massive amount of Heat Radiation from She-Hulk and Gamma Energy from Hulk so it was hardly accomplished via striking power.

Physical strength:

Sentry's physical force is enough to stop Exitar, whom is mightier than the Celestial 4th host. Rogue, amped by the power of all heroes on Earth couldn't even slow him down so she was a non-factor.

Thanos is featless but physically stronger than heralds like Hulk (non-amped).

WBH has no feats but Hulk in less enraged states was able to move continents and to hold a mountain on his back.

Durability:

Sentry's durability weavers according to his mental state or his own wishes. Sentry understood that he can't be killed via physical means. He no-sells physical damages.

Thanos' durability is very high. Recently he was stopped twice by the ultimates despite the team having no herald-levels or high-tier heavy hitters. (Teen Titanized anyone ? XD). However he was able to endure Odin's attacks and to match briefly the depowered Titan.

WB Hulk was massively amped during that arc due to the massive amount of rage he could build via constantly fighting and let lose. He looks as durable as Thanos in his first appearance against Drax which resulted in the destruction of one planet.

Healing factor:

Sentry hands down. He can regenerate his body from complete disintegration near-instantly.

WB hulk is clearly above Thanos. The more Hulk is angry, the faster he regenerates. Savage Hulk has better feats than Thanos.

Thanos don't have much feats of regenerating himself. Destroying his head or taking off his heart is enough to kill him.

Telepathy:

Sentry is near-immune to telepathy and omega-level telepaths can't enter in his head without his approval. He wiped out the memories of everyone on earth and Moon (Uatu the Watcher included) on a whim. Attacking his mind always end very bad for people trying it.

Thanos is a powerful telepath. He has beaten Hulk this way. He has beaten Monica Rambeau this way to prevent her frying his brain. He has been beaten by Silver Surfer on the Astral Plane.

Hulk has no telepathic powers but his rage was enough to push Prof X out of his mind however that proves that he can be attacked telepathically.

Telekinesis:

Sentry has stopped Mjolnir without trying this way.

Thanos has telekinesis but I don't remember how powerful.

WB Hulk hasn't.

Matter & Energy manipulation:

Sentry is more powerful molecule / reality manipulator than Molecule Man. He can manipulate all matter and all energy.

Thanos' powers over matter and energy are good. He was able to match a vulnerable and planetary-level Maker (extremely weakened Beyonder in mortal form).

WB Hulk cant manipulate this.

Energy projection:

Sentry has destroyed entire worlds while holding back.

WB Hulk has destroyed a planet during his clash with RSH.

Thanos doesn't have the power to destroy a planet on his own.

Special moves:

Sentry can charge at extreme speed via flying. He can use Infinitendrils of Negative Energy.

Sentry outclasses everyone here easily. He curbstomps. so many things wrong with this it's laughable , and the cherry pickings is worse

Galan007
Thanos wins via thunderclap.

Great thread idea! thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Was thanos ever retconned into any encounters with thanos Wut? Lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos wins via thunderclap.

Great thread idea! thumb up

Jelly jelly Galan.

Galan007
I would have thrown Odin in the mix, but that's just me. happy

One_Angry_Scot
And Hulk Killer Humanoid too.

StiltmanFTW
And Mountain Man...

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/2/b0/4bb5e4ff4f8ea.jpg

GREAT GALAXIES!

One_Angry_Scot
Mountain Man is the Cletus of Marvel.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Wut? Lol

Sentry

Insane Titan
Sentry no, not yet. But I could see them running into each other in his new series.

TethAdamTheRock
All sentry did was lift exitar up...

One_Angry_Scot
no, not yet. But I could see them running into each other in his new series.

This was something I was thinking too. If you see one of the Promos for the Thanos ongoing in his eyes it had Phoenix shapes in it.

And check this.

http://nerdist.com/marvels-thanos-seeks-the-phoenix-force-in-new-ongoing-series/

And the Sentry seemingly had that attachment to the White Hot Room. One can only hope...

carver9
Hulk imo and this is from an unbiased opinion.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk unbiased opinion. http://canvas.grolsch.com/sites/default/files/news/images/tumblr_mrs78ba5me1s7tjwjo1_400.gif

carver9
Lol

Insane Titan
This was something I was thinking too. If you see one of the Promos for the Thanos ongoing in his eyes it had Phoenix shapes in it.

And check this.

http://nerdist.com/marvels-thanos-seeks-the-phoenix-force-in-new-ongoing-series/

And the Sentry seemingly had that attachment to the White Hot Room. One can only hope... thumb up that's the exact same reasoning I was thinking, plus the whole "Death" thing.

Sin I AM

And check this.

And the Sentry seemingly had that attachment to the White Hot Room. One can only hope...

Hmmm....interesting. I dont even see why he allowed himself to be held in "prison". I hope this arc explains that

Galan007

And check this.

And the Sentry seemingly had that attachment to the White Hot Room. One can only hope... That would be cool, but it's probably wishful thinking.

This will likely just be Thanos trying to acquire the power of the PF. I mean, that's pretty much the only cosmic power he hasn't yet held, lol. I'm sure this story will wank the PF immensely, though... Which means GS will return to the forums shortly thereafter. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
To weigh in:

Thanos has stood up to Odin. The guy who shatters galaxies as a by-product of his fights. Laughed in the face of a screaming Black Bolt. Fought Galactus.

Sentry has reformed himself, atom by atom, in the heart of the Sun. Toyed with Thor casually at multiples of light speed. Was stronger than every hero on EArth, stacked with Hulk's amping powers.

Hulk has casually destroyed Umar's world, hell, weaker versions of him have sapped the InBetweener, destroyed dimensions etc. Melted previous peers just by standing there - and wasn't even as mad as he would be here.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Galan007
That would be cool, but it's probably wishful thinking.

This will likely just be Thanos trying to acquire the power of the PF. I mean, that's pretty much the only cosmic power he hasn't yet held, lol. I'm sure this story will wank the PF immensely, though... Which means GS will return to the forums shortly thereafter. stick out tongue I think he will go after the Phoenix force because of him dying and the whole rebirth thing surrounding the Phoenix.

At least it may be different than going after the Infinity gems/cosmic as he would have to battle/take the PF instead just "gaining" it.

psycho gundam
This resulted in destroying Umar's planet in the Dark Dimension however there was massive amount of Heat Radiation from She-Hulk and Gamma Energy from Hulk so it was hardly accomplished via striking power.
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
What's going on with Thanos/Death? I thought Marvel was done playing that angle. Did all the abstracts make it to the new universe post secret wars?

StiltmanFTW
^ Starlin made Death hop on Thanos and kiss him passionately...

One_Angry_Scot
What's going on with Thanos/Death? I thought Marvel was done playing that angle. Did all the abstracts make it to the new universe post secret wars?

I believe so yeah. And Thanos is now infatuated with Nothingness it seems rather than Death.

DarkSaint85
Thane (Thanos' son) seems to be with Death now...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UCT__W6evCQ/WCyPklOUdMI/AAAAAAAA2aM/6GYq-GTxJGIphCe0Lc6zGrGg2YEThURfwCLcB/s1600/48_17.jpg

Insane Titan
She said in his last novel, she's never had any real control over Thanos.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thane (Thanos' son) seems to be with Death now...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UCT__W6evCQ/WCyPklOUdMI/AAAAAAAA2aM/6GYq-GTxJGIphCe0Lc6zGrGg2YEThURfwCLcB/s1600/48_17.jpg

It that what that's about?? Lmao id only seen that scene in passing and thought it was yet another retcon on young Thanos. Hilarious

DarkSaint85
Yup, Death is going for the father-son combo.

DarkSaint85
Does nobody think Thanos could try mindrape, or tank WBH's punches/DSS?

RealityWarper

The telepathic attacks can work on Hulk but will fail on Sentry.

Thanos will not endure much attacks from them.

Moreover WB Hulk is probably physically stronger than Thanos considering that WW Hulk was already close to Thanos. WBH completely beat Thanos in healing factor.

Sentry completely outclasses both.

Insane Titan
Does nobody think Thanos could try mindrape, or tank WBH's punches/DSS? yeah don't see why not.

Thanos mind is a lot stronger than Sentry's and he survived multiple planets destroying attacks on a good number of occasions.

Sin I AM

Mindrape? No. He would fail against Banner and i dont think tp is a viable tactic against Void. Might actually make shit worse. If i were him id let them duke it out and wait for a winner

h1a8
Hulk atomizes both with a hit. Sentry reforms and stalemates.

AbelAnderson
Stalemate or DSS

Insane Titan
Mindrape? No. He would fail against Banner and i dont think tp is a viable tactic against Void. Might actually make shit worse. If i were him id let them duke it out and wait for a winner he's already mindcontrolled Hulk with ease

carver9
A calmer Hulk. The madder Hulk is the harder it is to control him.

RealityWarper
A calmer Hulk. The madder Hulk is the harder it is to control him.

True.

Prof X couldn't control WWH due to his rage.

WBH is even more enraged.

Insane Titan
A calmer Hulk. The madder Hulk is the harder it is to control him. irrelevant as Thanos did it with ease whilst Thanos himself was weakened.

Insane Titan
True.

WBH is even more enraged. proff was in Hulks heads causing havoc. Hulk only forced him out due to PIS.

And lol you act like Xavier is Thanos lvl in TP. Galactus is infinitely more powerful than WBH and Thanos was able to effect him with TP so WBH isn't a worry.

iceman24567
proff was in Hulks heads causing havoc. Hulk only forced him out due to PIS.

And lol you act like Xavier is Thanos lvl in TP. Galactus is infinitely more powerful than WBH and Thanos was able to effect him with TP so WBH isn't a worry. Pretty much his anger only strengthens his resistance it doesn't make him immune Thanos could very well put him down with tp alone

carver9
True.

WBH is even more enraged.

Yep. Pushed him completely out of his head. The force of the TP was so powerful from Xavier that the backlash knocked out the Xmen and actually stunned Emma. I doubt Thanos would TP him. With that said, his shields gets crumbled with ease and he gets slaughtered during the first minute of the battle.

Insane Titan
Yep. Pushed him completely out of his head. The force of the TP was so powerful from Xavier that the backlash knocked out the Xmen and actually stunned Emma. I doubt Thanos would TP him. With that said, his shields gets crumbled with ease and he gets slaughtered during the first minute of the battle. so again you ignore proof and showings that prove you wrong. Have you ever wondered why you're mocked over your lies and bias?

RealityWarper
Yep. Pushed him completely out of his head. The force of the TP was so powerful from Xavier that the backlash knocked out the Xmen and actually stunned Emma. I doubt Thanos would TP him. With that said, his shields gets crumbled with ease and he gets slaughtered during the first minute of the battle.

In WWH X-Men #01:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480870643-world-war-hulk-x-men-001-022.jpg

World Breaker Hulk will definitely kick Thanos' mind away.

DarkSaint85
To play Devil's advocate, The Cuckoos were able to block Xavier in that storyline...

We need quanchi in here.

iceman24567
To play Devil's advocate, The Cuckoos were able to block Xavier in that storyline...

We need quanchi in here. thumb up Xavier is small potatoes when it comes to high end telepaths in the MCU

Insane Titan
In WWH X-Men #01:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480870643-world-war-hulk-x-men-001-022.jpg

World Breaker Hulk will definitely kick Thanos' mind away. Galactus mind >>>>>any Hulks mind.

Keep running though

carver9
In WWH X-Men #01:

World Breaker Hulk will definitely kick Thanos' mind away.

The rage was overwhelming Xavier...made it difficult for him. The rage for WWH doesn't compare to the rage WBH Hulk endured. The rage that Thanos encountered against a passive Hulk pails in comparison to WWH and is nothing to WBH. Common sense is a factor here and most people isn't using it. Thanos gets beat to sleep.

DarkSaint85
The rage was overwhelming Xavier...made it difficult for him. The rage for WWH doesn't compare to the rage WBH Hulk endured. The rage that Thanos encountered against a passive Hulk pails in comparison to WWH and is nothing to WBH. Common sense is a factor here and most people isn't using it. Thanos gets beat to sleep.

WBH has also seen Betty die in front of him in this thread.

Would you say he has...seen rage? stick out tongue

carver9
WBH has also seen Betty die in front of him in this thread.

Would you say he has...seen rage? stick out tongue

I didn't see that until just now. Thanos dies immediately and there's nothing he can do to stop World breaker from achieving this.

RealityWarper

Agreed. thumb up

Insane Titan
So carver and warper are 2 coward peas in a pod, ignoring proof.

DarkSaint85
https://s5.postimg.org/vh09nazh3/world_war_hulk_x_men_002_008.jpg

Genii96
Considering rogue needed the combined power of nearly every hero on the planet to lift the foot of exitar. That's a good feat

carver9

Did they succeed?

DarkSaint85
Did they succeed?

Well, Xavier didn't do squat afterwards, and you can see him bow meekly down before Emma....

carver9
Well, Xavier didn't do squat afterwards, and you can see him bow meekly down before Emma....

Hhhhmmm, I don't think that's proof of anything, especially with us knowing X wouldn't get aggressive with the kids. I wouldn't use Martian Manhunter as being more powerful than Superman based off Superman saying he fear fighting him and that was Supes himself verbally bowing to him.

DarkSaint85
Hhhhmmm, I don't think that's proof of anything, especially with us knowing X wouldn't get aggressive with the kids. I wouldn't use Martian Manhunter as being more powerful than Superman based off Superman saying he fear fighting him and that was Supes himself verbally bowing to him.

thumb up

How do you think WBH puts Sentry down?

LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime kills them ALL!!!

Prime renders Banner to ash, he then proceeds to behead, Thanos and uses the Eggplant's cranium to ANNIHILATE, Sentry!

FIN.

Genii96
He can't

carver9
thumb up

How do you think WBH puts Sentry down?

I honestly don't know. Death Sentry hasn't faced anything like WBH so I don't know how he would handle his punches. Based off what Thor and Wasp did to him, Hulk punches would turn him to ash. Hulk would probably have to subdue him for the win.

One_Angry_Scot
I honestly don't know. Death Sentry hasn't faced anything like WBH so I don't know how he would handle his punches. Based off what Thor and Wasp did to him, Hulk punches would turn him to ash. Hulk would probably have to subdue him for the win.

Note that the only times he got hurt was when he wanted to make a point to Wasp and Thor.

With Wasp came the monolgue about him being the soul etc. Then the Thor occasion, Thor smashed his hammer into a brain. We can get the outcome there. Even then when he stepped up he made the monologue about him returning from the dead (not literally) since he was quoting the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Unless the so called "comics durability" applies to the brain as well.

Edit: Oh and the lightning occasion but not 100% sure about that.

carver9
Note that the only times he got hurt was when he wanted to make a point to Wasp and Thor.

With Wasp came the monolgue about him being the soul etc. Then the Thor occasion, Thor smashed his hammer into a brain. We can get the outcome there. Even then when he stepped up he made the monologue about him returning from the dead (not literally) since he was quoting the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Unless the so called "comics durability" applies to the brain as well.

Edit: Oh and the lightning occasion but not 100% sure about that.

Not saying it didn't happen because it probably did, just asking but did he tank any hits from high end characters (presumably Thor)?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Genii96
He can't

HE CAN, HERETIC!!!!

One_Angry_Scot
Not saying it didn't happen because it probably did, just asking but did he tank any hits from high end characters (presumably Thor)?

He didn't really get hit much at all. These are the times I recall him being attacked.

1. The Mjolnir lightning strike. Made no impact but he went "AAAAHH!" - but I never know what to think of that really compared to the other things.

2. Wasp melting his face. Which we then have Sentry revealing his corpse is a shell for his soul. **So he can effectively either let his body be pounded into oblivion or be hard as rock. It makes no difference to him.

**My words.

3. Thor smashing his brain. It's a brain. Not much to explain there.

4. If you want you can include the Beyond Abstract tier PIS Worm.

DarkSaint85

He also rebuilt himself, atom by atom, in the Sun.

RealityWarper
Considering rogue needed the combined power of nearly every hero on the planet to lift the foot of exitar. That's a good feat

Rogue didn't lift anything.

She tried to block Exitar's descent unsuccessfully.

Exitar continued his descent and then Sentry stopped him.

After Exitar's death, Sentry carried his dead body effortlessly (Exitar is bigger than Earth).

One_Angry_Scot
Rogue didn't lift anything.

She tried to block Exitar's descent unsuccessfully.

Exitar continued his descent and then Sentry stopped him.

After Exitar's death, Sentry carried his dead body effortlessly (Exitar is bigger than Earth).

If only we knew where he was at this very moment.

RealityWarper
If only we knew where he was at this very moment.

Yep.

I doubt that Marvel will bring him back before a long time unfortunately.

They should use him with other cosmic characters.

carver9
He also rebuilt himself, atom by atom, in the Sun.

confused

I'm lost.

StiltmanFTW
Carver is lost?!

Get a kmcmbulance, now!

carver9
He didn't really get hit much at all. These are the times I recall him being attacked.

1. The Mjolnir lightning strike. Made no impact but he went "AAAAHH!" - but I never know what to think of that really compared to the other things.

2. Wasp melting his face. Which we then have Sentry revealing his corpse is a shell for his soul. **So he can effectively either let his body be pounded into oblivion or be hard as rock. It makes no difference to him.

**My words.

3. Thor smashing his brain. It's a brain. Not much to explain there.

4. If you want you can include the Beyond Abstract tier PIS Worm.

Agreed. That's why I think he wouldn't "physically" handle Hulk punches so well since his hits would be FAR above anything he has encountered. High Herald level beings (physically) couldn't even stand near Hulk and Betty after the planet explosion scene when they continued their fight. The shockwaves were damaging them (when they started back fighting again after the planet was reformed). I can't think of anyone that has physically replicated anything similar to this and I don't think Sentry physical shell will hold. His reforming is better than most though which is the reason I'm undecided.

StiltmanFTW
HuLk EAtS $eNtRyyyyyyyyy!

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Or this method would suffice.

StiltmanFTW
What if he reforms inside the Hulk?

Hulk would become Sentry's own IronMan armor dur

RealityWarper
Agreed. That's why I think he wouldn't "physically" handle Hulk punches so well since his hits would be FAR above anything he has encountered. High Herald level beings (physically) couldn't even stand near Hulk and Betty after the planet explosion scene when they continued their fight. The shockwaves were damaging them (when they started back fighting again after the planet was reformed). I can't think of anyone that has physically replicated anything similar to this and I don't think Sentry physical shell will hold. His reforming is better than most though which is the reason I'm undecided.

If you think at Sentry as a being beyond Molecule Man and Beyonder it becomes obvious that his thought are managing his durability.

We saw Sentry no-selling many attacks but against Wasp and Thor, as OAS explained, Sentry was trying to make a point via lowering his durability to show that destroying his shell doesn't matter to him.

For example, against Photon, Sentry was completely unharmed by Photon's attack which were destroying entire Worlds.

Then he let Wasp energy blasts harm his shell to prove that point and let Thor smash his brain.

Thanos is clearly the weakest being here. He will be destroyed very easily either by Sentry or WBH.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What if he reforms inside the Hulk?

Hulk would become Sentry's own IronMan armor dur

Lol...I swear I'm a psychic. Everything you mentioned, I already thought about and was going to post it (including the reforming) until I realized that if I posted that, people would've thought I was serious.

DarkSaint85
confused

I'm lost.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/3540409-comic+scan+3780.png

And it did burn me down...

From an atom, I was regrown...regrown to be burnt down, again and again.

Sin I AM

Cuckoos didnt seem capable of stopping Xavier when there were five of them. That threat seemed hollow

RealityWarper
Or this method would suffice.

In another hand, Hulk eating Sentry like Dune-like Multiversal Sandworm is clearly the best option he has.

Does it count as a BFR ?

Does being rejected via natural ways count as a KO ?

DarkSaint85
Cuckoos didnt seem capable of stopping Xavier when there were five of them. That threat seemed hollow

He still backed the hell down, lol, which was my point. He thinks about it (the "..."wink and decides to agree with Emma.

DarkSaint85
Food for thought: DSS can casually stand and fight in gamma lava. So not just gamma rads, but lava no less:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/3540401-comic+scan+3775.jpg

carver9
If you think at Sentry as a being beyond Molecule Man and Beyonder it becomes obvious that his thought are managing his durability.

We saw Sentry no-selling many attacks but against Wasp and Thor, as OAS explained, Sentry was trying to make a point via lowering his durability to show that destroying his shell doesn't matter to him.

For example, against Photon, Sentry was completely unharmed by Photon's attack which were destroying entire Worlds.

Then he let Wasp energy blasts harm his shell to prove that point and let Thor smash his brain.

Thanos is clearly the weakest being here. He will be destroyed very easily either by Sentry or WBH.

Nice showing with Photon but I wouldn't use that showing as an indication of how he would do against World breaker. Photon has also fought Savage and was treated like fodder (and didn't put a scratch on him). Savage would still get turned into dust by World Breaker back lash of power.

Thanos is fodder in this match and if Sentry still have access to those amazing abilities he used before becoming Death, he could win this.

I would like for Dark to acknowledge if we are using fts Primarily from his time being death or is everything available for him, even as Sentry and Void.

DarkSaint85
Nice showing with Photon but I wouldn't use that showing as an indication of how he would do against World breaker. Photon has also fought Savage and was treated like fodder (and didn't put a scratch on him). Savage would still get turned into dust by World Breaker back lash of power.

Thanos is fodder in this match and if Sentry still have access to those amazing abilities he used before becoming Death, he could win this.

I would like for Dark to acknowledge if we are using fts Primarily from his time being death or is everything available for him, even as Sentry and Void.

If it is not too late, then yes, I am allowing it.

If Hulk is getting feats from Savage and WWH (i.e. a weaker version of WBH, even if WBH did not display it), then DSS is getting feats from the time when he was mentally not at peace (i.e weaker).

carver9
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/3540409-comic+scan+3780.png

And it did burn me down...

From an atom, I was regrown...regrown to be burnt down, again and again.

Deadpool has done the same thing and still got killed by an angry punch from WWH. That's why I'm lost.

carver9

If Hulk is getting feats from Savage and WWH (i.e. a weaker version of WBH, even if WBH did not display it), then DSS is getting feats from the time when he was mentally not at peace (i.e weaker).

Understandable. I didn't know you were accepting fts from Savage. That makes things even sweeter.

StiltmanFTW
HULK IS HULK

- carver9, 32yo, 12y on kmc

Sin I AM
He still backed the hell down, lol, which was my point. He thinks about it (the "..."wink and decides to agree with Emma.

Pis. Given how uber he is with tp he could take emma and her cuckoos. Yet another reason i hate that arc

RealityWarper

In which issue is that ?

By the way the fight between Sentry and Photon had some context. They fought in the Microverse so they can unleash more power.

The Death Seed changed his personality but not his powers.

If this is Sentry with the Death Seed all feats should be available minus the low showings due to his powers being screwed (Negative Zone) or his power-level being lowered down / weakened by being unstable.

TethAdamTheRock
Post the best scans for sentry

TethAdamTheRock
In which issue is that ?

By the way the fight between Sentry and Photon had some context. They fought in the Microverse so they can unleash more power.

If this is Sentry with the Death Seed all feats should be available minus the low showings due to his powers being screwed (Negative Zone) or his power-level being lowered down / weakened by being unstable. what is his powers

RealityWarper

Sentry can't have feats when he was weaker. The Death Seed makes him as his best as a default condition.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480893973-3475615-astonishing-x-men-065-011.jpg

The Death Seed free the mind to the full potential and makes Sentry stable.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
what is his powers

There is no limit to his power-set.

He manipulates the reality and can do everything.

There is no limits to his power-level.

That's why he destroyed Molecule Man in two seconds when he understood what he is capable to do:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480894260-dark-avengers-012-pg-16.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480894264-dark-avengers-012-pg-17.jpg

That's why Sentry godstomps Thanos and Hulk with a simple and effortlessly thought.

TethAdamTheRock
What does he have to do with the negative zone?

TethAdamTheRock
So is his powers Molecular Manipulation Reality Warping or what?

What exactly is the Void? Is it an abstract like pheonix?

RealityWarper
What does he have to do with the negative zone?

In the first mini-series Sentry's powers were screwed by the Negative Zone however the Negative Zone didn't affect him against Blue Marvel.

So is his powers Molecular Manipulation Reality Warping or what?

What exactly is the Void? Is it an abstract like pheonix?

Molecule Manipulation and Reality Warping are two names for the same power.

Marvel makes no distinction between both.

The Void is a being made of Negative Energy: Robert Reynolds manipulates the negative energy and gives shape to the Void.

The Void is Robert believing himself as this entity because of his schizophrenia.

You can notice that Death Seed Sentry manipulates Negative Energy in the form of Infinitendrils like the Void.

TethAdamTheRock
So sentry=Void

RealityWarper
So sentry=Void

Sentry is as powerful as the Void.

They are just imaginary characters created by Robert's mind.

Robert = Sentry.

Robert = Void.

But the Sentry isn't the Void.

TethAdamTheRock
So basically Sentry is Skyfather level

RealityWarper
So basically Sentry is Skyfather level

Are you actually believing that a Skyfather can submit and one-shot Molecule Man without trying ?

TethAdamTheRock
No. But I'm just placing him there

RealityWarper
No. But I'm just placing him there

A Skyfather would be fodderized by Molecule Man.

TethAdamTheRock
That was a high showing

carver9
In which issue is that ?

If this is Sentry with the Death Seed all feats should be available minus the low showings due to his powers being screwed (Negative Zone) or his power-level being lowered down / weakened by being unstable.

Old comic. I can't remember the issue number. Maybe someone can help us here. One of the scenes from the comic...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/4127385-9690590556-Savag.jpg

I don't think collateral damage plays a part in his fight against Hulk since he knew Hulk capabilities and his entire role during their encounter was to stop him.

carver9
Are you actually believing that a Skyfather can submit and one-shot Molecule Man without trying ?

Hulk almost overpowered an Abstract at his Savage levels (and probably wouldve overpowered him if it wouldve went longer).This version of Hulk is significantly more powerful. Then we have the Beyonder himself being amazed at his power. We also have comics outright saying Hulk is the most powerful living being in existence.

Rao Kal El
This thread is wanker level laughing

With hulk being in beteweener level and sentry being classic secret wars owen level laughing out loud

https://tenor.co/t7Pb.gif

Sin I AM
Sentry can't have feats when he was weaker. The Death Seed makes him as his best as a default condition.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480893973-3475615-astonishing-x-men-065-011.jpg

The Death Seed free the mind to the full potential and makes Sentry stable.

👍. Because Drake and Sentry share feats

-K-M-
Old comic. I can't remember the issue number. Maybe someone can help us here. One of the scenes from the comic...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/4127385-9690590556-Savag.jpg

I don't think collateral damage plays a part in his fight against Hulk since he knew Hulk capabilities and his entire role during their encounter was to stop him.

Scans from Captain Marvel #2 :

carver9
Thanks

iceman24567
👍. Because Drake and Sentry share feats Iceman is the only Robert that matters

Badabing
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

With hulk being in beteweener level and sentry being classic secret wars owen level laughing out loud

https://tenor.co/t7Pb.gif Hulk is In-Betweener level... Stop trying to gimp Hulk! b_hulk

DarkSaint85
Hulk almost overpowered an Abstract at his Savage levels (and probably wouldve overpowered him if it wouldve went longer).This version of Hulk is significantly more powerful. Then we have the Beyonder himself being amazed at his power. We also have comics outright saying Hulk is the most powerful living being in existence.

Wolverine, who has met pretty much everyone who is anyone in the Marvel U, had this to say about DSS:

https://s5.postimg.org/7slbmh8uv/15_copy.jpg

That would include abstracts, Skyfathers, trans, and everything in between.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

https://tenor.co/t7Pb.gif thumb up the sad thing is the main posters saying this actually believe this and that every one else is wrong and trolling laughing out loud

carver9
Wolverine, who has met pretty much everyone who is anyone in the Marvel U, had this to say about DSS:

https://s5.postimg.org/7slbmh8uv/15_copy.jpg

That would include abstracts, Skyfathers, trans, and everything in between.

"Met" is more of a introductory word vs seeing someone. It wouldve been more impressive if he said seen vs met. Wolverine has ran into Galactus. I wouldn't say he MET him, I would say he has SEEN him though. Sentry is probably the most powerful being he has met since a lot of people don't introduce themselves to Login.

One_Angry_Scot
"Met" is more of a introductory word vs seeing someone. It wouldve been more impressive if he said seen vs met. Wolverine has ran into Galactus. I wouldn't say he MET him, I would say he has SEEN him though. Sentry is probably the most powerful being he has met since a lot of people don't introduce themselves to Login.

He's already seen Sentry before this time. And I think it's splitting hairs when you go into the meaning of met. From the caption we know it's describing all the people he has seen in comics. I don't think the author (Remender) was thinking "Hmm did Wolverine meet x character or x character for longer than x character".

Note: I'm not saying Robert is TOAA-tier by what Wolverine said. Just explaining the point put across.

carver9
He's already seen Sentry before this time. And I think it's splitting hairs when you go into the meaning of met. From the caption we know it's describing all the people he has seen in comics. I don't think the author (Remender) was thinking "Hmm did Wolverine meet x character or x character for longer than x character".

Note: I'm not saying Robert is TOAA-tier by what Wolverine said. Just explaining the point put across.

Yep. He has seen and MET Sentry before this encounter, not denying that. He has seen Galactus before as well but they've never "met" before (Galactus didn't even acknowledge him). I just think it wouldve been more impressive if he said seen instead of met.

One_Angry_Scot
Yep. He has seen and MET Sentry before this encounter, not denying that. He has seen Galactus before as well but they've never "met" before (Galactus didn't even acknowledge him). I just think it wouldve been more impressive if he said seen instead of met.

That's what I mean though. In comics I don't think they are going to distinguish between having a conversation over a cup of tea and the brief 5 seconds they visit a celestial godlike being that also doesn't even pay attention to them.

RealityWarper
That was a high showing

No.

He did it effortlessly.

That was a casual showing.

RealityWarper

Captain Marvel wasn't fused with his Nega-Bands. He was less powerful.

He wasn't in a place where he could unleash his full power.

Which Abstract are you referring to ?

carver9
Captain Marvel wasn't fused with his Nega-Bands. He was less powerful.

He wasn't in a place where he could unleash his full power.

Which Abstract are you referring to ?

Huh? Maybe I'm lost but when did he get the band's?

Him and Sentry fought each other while Cap was right up under him. I don't think a place or location have anything to do with this. He just couldn't handle Hulk and got overpowered and brushed off during wvery encounter during that fight. Also, if we do a comparison of who both have fought, Hulk tends to look better. Red Hulk is a prime example of this. Also, WWH brushed Thor off as fodder as well during their encounter and basically told him that he isn't even a threat whereas Death said the opposite. Hercules as well. Hulk almost killed him in 3 punches whereas Herc fight against Sentry...

Genii96
Hercules had injuries in his face by allowing hulk hit him. He wasn't anywhere close to death

I didn't realize wwh met Thor

carver9
Void Sentry vs Ares it took Sentry a prolong choke and two punches to take the fight out of him. Hulk dropped him in a single hit.

Void Sentry vs Namor was a prolong fight. Namor was in fear of facing WWH.

WWH treated Red Hulk like fodder. Red Hulk outright stomped Sentry and the Avengers.

Hercules gave him hell but admitted Hulk could've killed him if he wanted (but he was holding back).

Ironman defeated him Sentry as well. He amped himself against Hulk to the point that the backlash of power from their blows split New York in half and was shedding nearby mountains and he still lost.

The list goes on.

One_Angry_Scot

Him and Sentry fought each other while Cap was right up under him. I don't think a place or location have anything to do with this. He just couldn't handle Hulk and got overpowered and brushed off during wvery encounter during that fight. Also, if we do a comparison of who both have fought, Hulk tends to look better. Red Hulk is a prime example of this. Also, WWH brushed Thor off as fodder as well during their encounter and basically told him that he isn't even a threat whereas Death said the opposite. Hercules as well. Hulk almost killed him in 3 punches whereas Herc fight against Sentry...

Remember Sentry, Photon and Cap were in the Microverse. Where if I recall atoms are the size of Planets or something to that degree. So despite the level of the blows they were dishing out Cap could still safely be underneath them.

And Hercs fight against Sentry wasn't really anything at all. Sentry not attacking him seriously. As soon as Sentry starts putting the pressure on Herc starts to groan then he knees Sentry in the crown jewels. Neither of them really threw serious punches ala WWH vs Hercules.

carver9
Hercules had injuries in his face by allowing hulk hit him. He wasn't anywhere close to death

I didn't realize wwh met Thor

Didn't lessen his durability and Hulk crippled him with the first hit. Can't think of a single character that has or can do that the Herc.

Yep, they met...

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611005.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611006.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611007.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611008.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611009.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611010.jpghttp://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611013.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611014.jpg

Read the words and look at Thor.

One_Angry_Scot
Void Sentry vs Ares it took Sentry a prolong choke and two punches to take the fight out of him. Hulk dropped him in a single hit.

Void Sentry vs Namor was a prolong fight. Namor was in fear of facing WWH.

WWH treated Red Hulk like fodder. Red Hulk outright stomped Sentry and the Avengers.

Hercules gave him hell but admitted Hulk could've killed him if he wanted (but he was holding back).

Ironman defeated him Sentry as well. He amped himself against Hulk to the point that the backlash of power from their blows split New York in half and was shedding nearby mountains and he still lost.

The list goes on.

Come on man...

1. Sentry was punching him like any character. Then he just decided to rip him in half.

2. That wasn't Void Sentry. There was clear view of white dialogue captions. And the Sentry was making Namor his ***** until Emma brought sense back to him.

3. Loeb era Hulk? Shall we also say as he can punch out the Watcher he can one punch WBH for example?

I don't even know what to say about the 4th one. I thought you had got over all of that stuff after all the debates we've had.

carver9
Come on man...

1. Sentry was punching him like any character. Then he just decided to rip him in half.

2. That wasn't Void Sentry. There was clear view of white dialogue captions. And the Sentry was making Namor his ***** until Emma brought sense back to him.

3. Loeb era Hulk? Shall we also say as he can punch out the Watcher he can one punch WBH for example?

I don't even know what to say about the 4th one. I thought you had got over all of that stuff after all the debates we've had.

Not saying any of this as a definite...I'm just throwing out comparisons.

One_Angry_Scot
Not saying any of this as a definite...I'm just throwing out comparisons.

I feel like an idiot now embarrasment

Apologies.

Sin I AM
I feel like an idiot now embarrasment

Apologies.

Thoughts on the death seed? Do you think he's more powerful or simply more stable?

One_Angry_Scot
Thoughts on the death seed? Do you think he's more powerful or simply more stable?

This answer will sound like I'm avoiding the question.

(I'm not but it for me is a bit convoluted).

Sentry is still insane. He still has that Schizophrenic side to him. But it was the Agoraphobia that set him back. Which shackled him from his power. So when he fought off the Void in the Sun he was at a "power level" where he could keep himself dead. The Death Seed when brought to him. Gave him the idea instead of protecting mutants to killing them (since he's of course a human).

In my opinion the Death Seed took up the empty space in his mind and gave him an objective to follow. He didn't have the Agoraphobia and therefore his power wasn't being held down due to his fears. Since now he doesn't have any fears at all. Almost like he lacks the sense of fear in his brain. I'm never 100% sure if it was the Death Seed that removed his Agoraphobia.

I think as he mentioned he was "cleansed in the Sun". Interesting to think about nevertheless.

Sin I AM
This answer will sound like I'm avoiding the question.

(I'm not but it for me is a bit convoluted).

Sentry is still insane. He still has that Schizophrenic side to him. But it was the Agoraphobia that set him back. Which shackled him from his power. So when he fought off the Void in the Sun he was at a "power level" where he could keep himself dead. The Death Seed when brought to him. Gave him the idea instead of protecting mutants to killing them (since he's of course a human).

In my opinion the Death Seed took up the empty space in his mind and gave him an objective to follow. He didn't have the Agoraphobia and therefore his power wasn't being held down due to his fears. Since now he doesn't have any fears at all. Almost like he lacks the sense of fear in his brain. I'm never 100% sure if it was the Death Seed that removed his Agoraphobia.

I think as he mentioned he was "cleansed in the Sun". Interesting to think about nevertheless.

Interesting perspective. Every instance where a character became a horseman theyve been amped in someway. Other than a cosmetic skin change sentry seemed more or less the same.

krisblaze
Interesting perspective. Every instance where a character became a horseman theyve been amped in someway. Other than a cosmetic skin change sentry seemed more or less the same.

Indeed.

DS Sentry is difficult to gauge since we don't know if the death seed functioned as a new source of power or simply added to his existing stores.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
Indeed.

DS Sentry is difficult to gauge since we don't know if the death seed functioned as a new source of power or simply added to his existing stores.

Exactly.

There are instances where it can be argued though. Death Wolverine/War Hulk/Iceman/Sentry have ambiguous amps if any at all. Then again every single other horseman ever had a visible amp so there's that

carver9
Wolverine wasnt amped, he just received additional gadgets, armor, and his adamantium skeleton back.

Hulk wasnt amped. The Celestial armor helped him focus his amping ability. It was his power that he used, he was just able to tap into it a lot better with the armor.

Iceman wasn't amped. It was outright said in the comic that the seed allowed him to access his power. Everything he did was within his capabilities.

Sentry isn't amped either. The Apocalypse seed doesn't amp you, it helps you control your power.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Sin I AM
Wolverine wasnt amped, he just received additional gadgets, armor, and his adamantium skeleton back.

Hulk wasnt amped. The Celestial armor helped him focus his amping ability. It was his power that he used, he was just able to tap into it a lot better with the armor.

Iceman wasn't amped. It was outright said in the comic that the seed allowed him to access his power. Everything he did was within his capabilities.

Sentry isn't amped either. The Apocalypse seed doesn't amp you, it helps you control your power.

Yet every character mentioned has perfomed feats that they couldnt replicate without the "amp". Interesting

krisblaze
Yet every character mentioned has perfomed feats that they couldnt replicate without the "amp". Interesting

The death seed definitely amps you.

Iceman and Sentry are the only characters whose amps are ambiguous.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

With ease.

Sin I AM
The death seed definitely amps you.

Iceman and Sentry are the only characters whose amps are ambiguous.

I know. Im just curious where Carver gets his information.

krisblaze
I know. Im just curious where Carver gets his information.

I suppose I see some of his reasoning.

He probably considers any "amp" to the Hulk pointless because he has "infinite power".

The Wolverine as death bit was also slightly ambiguous I suppose. But he did get new abilities.

Sin I AM
I suppose I see some of his reasoning.

He probably considers any "amp" to the Hulk pointless because he has "infinite power".

The Wolverine as death bit was also slightly ambiguous I suppose. But he did get new abilities.

Logan also beat hulk...with a little effort. Unless he thinks that sword and armor tipped the scales

The War Hulk thing is dumb because its obvious he was channeling that celestial energy. Add to the fact that a "greater" Hulk had to result to bfr because he couldnt match Cains power only highlights this

But like u say i get his reasoning so meh. Hopefully we'll see more of DS Sentry. Clarify some of those power showings

RealityWarper

I know that he wasn't merged with the Nega-bands in that story and was merged with Rick Jones.

Cap was teleported away by Photon when things became too heated between them.

Not really.

Sentry was extremely weakened because he suffered of agoraphobia.

Remember that he stayed at his home during 29 hours because of it, that he was severely weakened against Hulk and lost control of his powers.

I disagree.

Red Hulk did nothing special. He repelled Sentry a few times but he didn't KO him or endangered him.

That's not true.

Sentry wasn't serious when he fight Hercules. He mostly tried to speak with him.

Hercules' & Thor durabilities aren't that high.

Ares beat Hercules and Sentry torn Ares apart.

Sentry destroyed Ares whom kicked Hercules' ass

I've addressed this already but it took 3 hits for Hulk to take Hercules out.

It was regular Sentry and he didn't try to seriously destroy Namor.

He beat him without problem.

I agree with your first assessment and I've debunked the second.

?

Iron Man couldn't beat Sentry physically so he overloaded CLOC, Sentry's computer) with informations so Sentry was overwhelmed with information and couldn't make a choice.

That's not exactly the context that you are implying.

Sentry was weakened during the WWH event and both reverted to their human forms.

Splitting New York is nothing when you take in consideration that a stable Sentry destroys entire worlds while holding back.

For example:

Sentry one-shotting Wolverine when Hulk need 7 punches for the same result.

The Void one-shotting Hulk when Zeus needs several punches for the same result.

Sentry two-shotting Thor even he is holding back and make an entire planet shake while Thanos needed several punches and energy attacks to takedown Thor.

Sentry stopping Exitar's descent when Rogue amped by the power of all Heroes on Earth, including Hulk, and amped by Hulk's GAmma Emission failed to even slow down the Celestial.

Sentry completely ignoring the Thing attack while the same punch made the Hulk bleed.

And the list goes on. big grin

RealityWarper

True.

Hulk never received the Celestial Seed moreover he was weakened during that arc.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480961398-hulk460-04b.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>