Void Sentry & Superman Vs Majin Buu & Goku SS3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

carver9
Which Buu? Void and Superman are non factors and gets absorbed.

TethAdamTheRock
Whichever one will give sentry the highest fight

RealityWarper
Team 1.

Sentry solos.

Superman is irrelevant.

Team 2 fodderizes Superman and get erased by Sentry with a thought.

Buu has zero chances to morph Sentry in a candy because MM with a superior power was incapable to do it.

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Bump

Fat buu? Super buu? Kid buu? Mega buu? Ultimate buu? Clark could freeze him. I always thought insta-cold would counteract that regen ability. But iirc he had some sort of heat powers or atleast he got really warm so that may not work. Supes can definitely go the distance with him but i cant fathom a way for him to put him down. Stalemate

Void vs Goku is a shit storm waiting to happen

iceman24567
Either member from team 1 should win

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Either member from team 1 should win

Same could be said of T2. Not exactly a cut and dry match. Why do u feel so strongly about 1?

RealityWarper
Let look at the power-levels:

1) Sentry

2) Goku SSJ3

3) Majin Buu

4) Superman

In perspective:

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GokuSSJ3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Majin Buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

iceman24567
Team one has the upper hand in virtually every way possible plus the only times canon that Goku used SS3 he had a limit to how long he could sustain it

Galan007
Goku is a non-factor. He was never able to achieve full power as a SSJ3, due to the limitations of his mortal body. Furthermore, he could only sustain the form for a matter of minutes before completely burning out.

Boo is only a factor due to his esoteric abilities -- namely absorption, regen, and transmutation. Not entirely sure how the other team would cope with that...

This is not the right forum for this thread, btw.

TethAdamTheRock
So Goku ss3 isn't strong enough to manhandle superman?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Goku is a non-factor. He was never able to achieve full power as a SSJ3, due to the limitations of his mortal body. Furthermore, he could only sustain the form for a matter of minutes before completely burning out.

Boo is only a factor due to his esoteric abilities -- namely absorption, regen, and transmutation. Not entirely sure how the other team would cope with that...

This is not the right forum for this thread, btw. thumb up Either member of team 1 should be able to solo as long as they dont get absorbed by Buu

iceman24567
So Goku ss3 isn't strong enough to manhandle superman? Nope

TethAdamTheRock
Even broly is a match to superman

iceman24567
Even broly is a match to superman Not likely

StiltmanFTW
Goku wouldn't need any ssj transformation to destroy Supes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Goku wouldn't need any ssj transformation to destroy Supes. Next you'll say Vegeta can oneshot Ironfist laughing

StiltmanFTW
First appearance Saiyan Saga Vegeta, even.

iceman24567
First appearance Saiyan Saga Vegeta, even. You are disgraceful

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You are disgraceful

Wait a minute, you don't think Saiyan Saga Vegeta can one shot Ironfist?

iceman24567
Lord Rand is above being one shot

cdtm
All kidding aside, Dragon Ball characters have highly inconsistant. They have ill-defined speed, decent energy projection/defense, and very poor physical strengt/durability for the herald class.

Fanboys (Or Carver stick out tongue ) will cite when Beerus and Goku "almost" destroyed a universe, of course. Forget the fact it was:

1. A one off, never repeated.

2. A shared feat.

3. Nothing was destroyed, and we only have some gods word that it would have been (Gods that have been proven wrong about many things, like the Potara time limits.)

Use that feat, and comic book fans get to use every one off feat they have. (Genis-Vell actually killed Eternity and Oblivion. I GUESS HE BEATS GALACTUS AMIRIGHT??? That's DB fanboy logic.)

Bottom line, Dragon Ball and comics is a bad mix.

carver9
OMG. I'm not even going to waste the energy.

JBL
Cell would destroy superman. Team 2 wins.

carver9
Easily. Nappa could probably take Superman out with a finger lift. Super Saiyan 3 would slaughter him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by cdtm
All kidding aside, Dragon Ball characters have highly inconsistant. They have ill-defined speed, decent energy projection/defense, and very poor physical strengt/durability for the herald class.

Fanboys (Or Carver stick out tongue ) will cite when Beerus and Goku "almost" destroyed a universe, of course. Forget the fact it was:

1. A one off, never repeated.

2. A shared feat.

3. Nothing was destroyed, and we only have some gods word that it would have been (Gods that have been proven wrong about many things, like the Potara time limits.)

Use that feat, and comic book fans get to use every one off feat they have. (Genis-Vell actually killed Eternity and Oblivion. I GUESS HE BEATS GALACTUS AMIRIGHT??? That's DB fanboy logic.)

Bottom line, Dragon Ball and comics is a bad mix. Agreed DBz characters lack the consistency to contend with Superman

carver9
Lol...Superman lacks consistency as well. Let's not ignore that.

iceman24567
He has more consistency than DBz characters. His overall level is more defined without a doubt

carver9
It really isn't unless you close your eyes to power levels.

Delta1938
For some reason, it feels like DarkSaint should quote Carter on his conflicting views on Imperiex Probes.

carver9
Question, why was the probe destroying the ship in space before Wonder Woman mom showed up?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Question, why was the probe destroying the ship in space before Wonder Woman mom showed up?

The medical ship? Not sure what poorly done trap this is supposed to be.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
The medical ship? Not sure what poorly done trap this is supposed to be.

Answer the question. Why was Diana mom so concerned about stopping it?

Delta1938
Answer the question. Why was Diana mom so concerned about stopping it?

Good Lord are you dense.

Sin I AM
Lol

RealityWarper
Goku wouldn't need any ssj transformation to destroy Supes.

Goku can remain in base form and curbstomp the Justice League without trying.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Goku can remain in base form and curbstomp the Justice League without trying.

Pretty much. It isn't even fair.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Good Lord are you dense.

See you avoided my question.

RealityWarper
Pretty much. It isn't even fair.

Clearly.

I don't get how people can say otherwise when you look at the power creep and how fast and powerful Goku is already in base form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.