Which Avenger???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which Avenger would shine the most (be a great value) on the JLA? Cap for whatever Avenger you choose is High Herald.

StiltmanFTW
HULK

carver9
Lol...I knew what you were going to say before I got in here.

-Pr-
Nobody really, as even considering power levels, most of them aren't going to offer something that isn't there already.

Maybe Panther or Strange, I dunno.

Zack M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nobody really, as even considering power levels, most of them aren't going to offer something that isn't there already.

Maybe Panther or Strange, I dunno.

Pretty much this.

-Pr-
I suppose if there's something they could have added in the preboot days, a tech guy like Tony or a pure scientist like Pym could have done good things, but nowadays you have the likes of Cyborg, and it's not like Batman or Superman are slouches in the sciences department.

StiltmanFTW
Pym could have done good things

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Zack M
I suppose if there's something they could have added in the preboot days, a tech guy like Tony or a pure scientist like Pym could have done good things, but nowadays you have the likes of Cyborg, and it's not like Batman or Superman are slouches in the sciences department.

Certain lineups in the past had Ray Palmer (Who is on par with Pym) and Steel (A poor man's Stark, but not that far off).

Zack M
Also, don't forget Luthor. A recent member.

StiltmanFTW
Any Avenger is worth thousands of Leaguers.

Zack M
rolling on floor laughing

StiltmanFTW
A million, even.

RangerDX
Hawkeye or Iron Man since theyre the only good characters from there

Sin I AM
Vision classic not current, JOH or Two Gun Kid...i also like Hell Cat

golem370
Captain America Leadership type, strategist, a general, someone to look up too.

Facee
Originally posted by golem370
Captain America Leadership type, strategist, a general, someone to look up too.

StiltmanFTW
Basically, Supes loses his job.

Henry_Pym
Someone like Spidey to humanize the league in the meta sense.

Purely powers wise, I'd say a mystic most likely as they are fairly rare or have drawbacks on the Dc side.

Zack M
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Someone like Spidey to humanize the league in the meta sense.

Purely powers wise, I'd say a mystic most likely as they are fairly rare or have drawbacks on the Dc side.

Spidey is a good choice, but what do you mean rare? DC has loads of mystics.

Khazra Reborn
Thor. Mostly just because I think it'd be cool, and that he'd fit in well.

golem370
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Basically, Supes loses his job.

I think Cap would be relateable then Superman a regular man with a indomitable willpower and moral code

spetznaz
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor. Mostly just because I think it'd be cool, and that he'd fit in well.

Exactly. He would be relatable to the team, and does being abilities that are unique.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by spetznaz
Exactly. He would be relatable to the team, and does being abilities that are unique.

I always felt Billy SHOULD feel that pastiche yet he falls short

golem370
How about DeMarr Davis?

staxamillion
bring back wolverine and plop him on the JLA. Wolverine must be on all teams!

but yeah black panther or jack of hearts will be a good swtich from martian manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.