Darth Sidious vs Dr Strange...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Darth Sidious as portrayed in the Clone Wars (and all related) animated show(s) on the cartoon network vs Dr Strange as seen in the recent MCU movie...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Strange cannot compete just yet. The Force is too much.

TheVaultDweller
I see that the OP is bored again.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I see that the OP is bored again.

Not bored...

Just thought this would be an interesting matchup..

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Strange cannot compete just yet. The Force is too much.

Dont forget to vote...

smile

Tattoos N Scars
Darth Sidious would win. Surprised a Khan vs Dr. Strange thread wasn't made. Deciding which Cumberbatch would win is enough to make Quan's d!ck explode.

BruceSkywalker
Dr. Strange wins

John Murdoch
Too much skill, power, versatility on Darth's side right now. It hurts the Doc that he has one movie and Sidious has two trilogies and the animated shows from which to pull feats.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Too much skill, power, versatility on Darth's side right now. It hurts the Doc that he has one movie and Sidious has two trilogies and the animated shows from which to pull feats.

Yeah...you probably right.

TheLordofMurder
7-1...

Quanchi has cast him silent vote that Sidious wins by not posting in this thread...

Its now official; Darth Sidious wins...

smile

quanchi112
Another man begging for my interaction in this thread. I am everything to you, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Another man begging for my interaction in this thread. I am everything to you, loser.

I have no desire to see you post...

But I do know your tendencies...

Thanks for the admission that Sidious wins...

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I have no desire to see you post...

But I do know your tendencies...

Thanks for the admission that Sidious wins...

smile You just begged for my involvement. You are such a pitiful specimen. As always you're wrong.

TheLordofMurder
Man Sidious was BEASTLY in the cartoon network portrayal...

His combat ability is far superior to anything performed by Strange in this clip:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCwbXP5N7QAhWBViYKHYTGCRkQtwIIIjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL4HF86Z9iuk&usg=AFQjCNG3db8DmTCYoSy_wmBTlBhV2hoNTw&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE

quanchi112
Nah.

TheLordofMurder
Man Sidious was BEASTLY in the cartoon network portrayal...

His combat ability is far superior to anything performed by Strange in this clip:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCwbXP5N7QAhWBViYKHYTGCRkQtwIIIjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL4HF86Z9iuk&usg=AFQjCNG3db8DmTCYoSy_wmBTlBhV2hoNTw&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE

thumb up

quanchi112
Nah, you aren't objective. It's just sad at this point.

Impediment
The Force wins. Strange isn't the Sorcerer Supreme, yet.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment

The 100% truth....

thumb up

Sidious wins...

smile

quanchi112
The 100% truth....

thumb up

Sidious wins...

smile Nah, Stephen wins.

Surtur
Haven't seen the movie yet, but it would depress me if Dr. Strange wasn't above Palpatine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Haven't seen the movie yet, but it would depress me if Dr. Strange wasn't above Palpatine. He is. He will get so much better as well.

playa1258
Palpatine is easily above Strange right now.

Strange would get choked with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Palpatine is easily above Strange right now.

Strange would get choked with ease. Bs. Strange decimates Palpatine. Faces much higher threats than pitiful Sidious who got waxed by a one armed cripple.

playa1258
No defense against getting choked.

Strange is still a squishy human afterall.

quanchi112
No defense against getting choked.

Strange is still a squishy human afterall. Magical defenses my little fella. Do you think the marvel sorcery can't defend themselves from tk ?

laughing out loud

playa1258
Strange has shown no defense against a force choke.

quanchi112
Strange has shown no defense against a force choke. Time stop ftw. You're pathetic. Sidious failed against a cripple with one arm.

juggerman
Does Strange get the eye?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Does Strange get the eye? So something he used in the film he doesn't get here. Oh you're an idiot.

Darth Thor
Does Strange get the eye?

Don't the rules have the default as standard equipment? In which case I guess not.

He should stomp with the time gem though.

juggerman
So something he used in the film he doesn't get here. Oh you're an idiot.

Here comes the trolling. He didn't have it the whole time and placed it away at the end showing it's not something to be used always. Way you be a dumdum again laughing out loud

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Don't the rules have the default as standard equipment? In which case I guess not.

He should stomp with the time gem though.

i just don't know if the gem would be considered standard or not to the OP. It could be argued either way I think

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

the force will never stop the british big grin big grin

quanchi112
Here comes the trolling. He didn't have it the whole time and placed it away at the end showing it's not something to be used always. Way you be a dumdum again laughing out loud

i just don't know if the gem would be considered standard or not to the OP. It could be argued either way I think He couldn't use magic the whole time either. laughing out loud

It figures the Sidious supporters would argue against it. Comparing Sidious to a guy who defeated Dormammu. Hilarious.

juggerman
He couldn't use magic the whole time either. laughing out loud

It figures the Sidious supporters would argue against it. Comparing Sidious to a guy who defeated Dormammu. Hilarious.

false equivalence from the troll

On topic: With the stone Strange stomps. Without it Sidious wins

Darth Thor
With the stone Strange stomps, without it Palpatine stomps.

Dramatic Gecko
Strange did not beat, defeat or even put up a good fight against Dormumumumumumumumu. He was killed over and over and over and over again. Even in a time loop, if sidious wins the fight he still wins this thread even if the fight itself starts again. It'll just mean sidious wins multiple times until he concedes frustration.

At this point in Strange's development:
- Sidious wins fight to the death
- Strange 'wins?' by trapping both of them in a time loop?

juggerman
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Strange did not beat, defeat or even put up a good fight against Dormumumumumumumumu. He was killed over and over and over and over again. Even in a time loop, if sidious wins the fight he still wins this thread even if the fight itself starts again. It'll just mean sidious wins multiple times until he concedes frustration.

At this point in Strange's development:
- Sidious wins fight to the death
- Strange 'wins?' by trapping both of them in a time loop?

I could be wrong but I don't think Sidious would be able to win against the time stone. Remember when Strange used it on Kaecilius he was frozen for a second and then started running backwards. Strange could easily freeze Sids in place and kill him. Or make him go in reverse. Or just make him go slow. Sidious is no Dormammu after all

TheLordofMurder
Bs. Strange decimates Palpatine. Faces much higher threats than pitiful Sidious who got waxed by a one armed cripple.

This is the cartoon network version...

Of course you dont read and are ignorant, so actually paying attention to the OP is beyond you...

TheLordofMurder
The Time Gem is not standard equipment btw...

Its an Infinity Gem and Strange will be losing it at some point in the near future afterall...

TheLordofMurder
Time stop ftw. You're pathetic. Sidious failed against a cripple with one arm.

You're an idiot that failed to save Thanos from getting hit in the mouth against Odin...

smile

juggerman
The Time Gem is not standard equipment btw...

Its an Infinity Gem and Strange will be losing it at some point in the near future afterall...

Vision will be losing his as well but it's still considered standard for him.

But since you've clarified no eye then Strange loses

quanchi112
You're an idiot that failed to save Thanos from getting hit in the mouth against Odin...

smile Thanos defied him in Asgard.

quanchi112
false equivalence from the troll

On topic: With the stone Strange stomps. Without it Sidious wins Strange wins without it just the same. You're an idiot.

quanchi112
This is the cartoon network version...

Of course you dont read and are ignorant, so actually paying attention to the OP is beyond you... Strange wins. You are trying to get. Win for Sidious but he loses to Stephen.

juggerman
Strange wins without it just the same. You're an idiot.

Strange loses without the stone. Hop off my jock

quanchi112
Strange loses without the stone. Hop off my jock False, he has the power and skill to fend off multiple directional attacks from dormammu. He wins. Sidious is doomed.

juggerman
False, he has the power and skill to fend off multiple directional attacks from dormammu. He wins. Sidious is doomed.

For like 3 seconds. Strange is good but he isn't good enough for Sidious just yet

quanchi112
For like 3 seconds. Strange is good but he isn't good enough for Sidious just yet Sidious wouldn't last a second. That's the point. Strange protects an entire reality. He's also incredibly skilled in magic already and was built for this. It's hilarious all who doubt Strange. I wanted to wait until you fools hung yourself out to dry with these silly Sidious wins stances.

juggerman
Sidious wouldn't last a second. That's the point. Strange protects an entire reality. He's also incredibly skilled in magic already and was built for this. It's hilarious all who doubt Strange. I wanted to wait until you fools hung yourself out to dry with these silly Sidious wins stances.

Sidious wins. Strange was getting tossed around in actual combat and was saved by his cape. Sidious would cut through that cape and Strange alike

TheLordofMurder
Strange wins. You are trying to get. Win for Sidious but he loses to Stephen.

Surely not based on combat feats...

Sidious is far faster, far more skilled, far more agile, and far more powerful...

Once again, consider the following and wake me up when you have a combat showing from Strange even close to this:

TheLordofMurder
Sidious wins. Strange was getting tossed around in actual combat and was saved by his cape. Sidious would cut through that cape and Strange alike

thumb up

quanchi112
Sidious wins. Strange was getting tossed around in actual combat and was saved by his cape. Sidious would cut through that cape and Strange alike His cape is his standard equipment and would help him here as well. Nah, Sidious did nothing to a one handed Vader. Weak as ****.

TheLordofMurder
His cape is his standard equipment and would help him here as well. Nah, Sidious did nothing to a one handed Vader. Weak as ****.

You speak of a different version so you are off topic; stick to the topic troll...

Cartoon Network Sidious destroys Strange based on combat feats...

quanchi112
Surely not based on combat feats...

Sidious is far faster, far more skilled, far more agile, and far more powerful...

Once again, consider the following and wake me up when you have a combat showing from Strange even close to this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCwbXP5N7QAhWBViYKHYTGCRkQtwIIIjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL4HF86Z9iuk&usg=AFQjCNG3db8DmTCYoSy_wmBTlBhV2hoNTw&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE False. Strange wins based off his combat feats from his film. He has the power to block attacks from Dormammu. Vader with one arm killed this dolt. He's slow and was weaponless.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
False. Strange wins based off his combat feats from his film. He has the power to block attacks from Dormammu. Vader with one arm killed this dolt. He's slow and was weaponless.

laughing out loud

Off topic...

Cartoon Network Sidious is far faster, far more skilled, and far more powerful...

Sidious wins...

TheLordofMurder
Provide something from Strange on par with the following or concede troll...

quanchi112
Off topic...

Cartoon Network Sidious is far faster, far more skilled, and far more powerful...

Sidious wins... You cannot ignore canon Sidious. Killed by a one armed Vader. Cry more, *****.

quanchi112

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCwbXP5N7QAhWBViYKHYTGCRkQtwIIIjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL4HF86Z9iuk&usg=AFQjCNG3db8DmTCYoSy_wmBTlBhV2hoNTw&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE End of the film against Dormammu parrying attacks. Dormammu would shit all over Sidious who doesn't have the power to parry a single blast.

TheLordofMurder
You cannot ignore canon Sidious. Killed by a one armed Vader. Cry more, *****.

Off topic troll...

Cartoon Network Sidious only...

Far faster, skilled, and power...

This is the 100% truth...

smile

quanchi112
Off topic troll...

Cartoon Network Sidious only...

Far faster, skilled, and power...

This is the 100% truth...

smile False, and canon.

Strange can draw on power from the multiverse. Please watch the film you're a massive delusional troll who just spouts nonsense.

TheLordofMurder
you're a massive delusional troll who just spouts nonsense.

Irony...

Everyone and everything draws on power from the multiverse my intellectually challenged moron, so Strange is nothing special in this regard...

This is a 100% true statement btw; hopefully its not too much for you to take in...

quanchi112
Irony...

Everyone and everything draws on power from the multiverse my intellectually challenged moron, so Strange is nothing special in this regard...

This is a 100% true statement btw; hopefully its not too much for you to take in... Sorcerers from the marvel u. and his understanding of magic was unbelievably uncanny as per the film.

Nah, your opinion has never been backed by anything even resembling a fact. Just a tear filled emotional attachment you have for certain characters due to your bias. Strange wins.

Darth Thor
Vision will be losing his as well but it's still considered standard for him.

But since you've clarified no eye then Strange loses

Standard equipment is something he walks around with and is ready with almost every time he's in combat.

If you remeber Strange put the stone away back to the library he got it from at the end of the film.

So It's more like Hulkbuster armour for IM.

Darth Thor

There's also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYy4cT3Mzc

^ He can force choke other powerful force users while on a different planet!

So Strange's shields obviously won't be an obstacle.

quanchi112
Standard equipment is something he walks around with and is ready with almost every time he's in combat.

If you remeber Strange put the stone away back to the library he got it from at the end of the film.

So It's more like Hulkbuster armour for IM. He had it for the majority of his combat in the film. Hulkbuster was used one time out of how many films. Poor example. Strange wins.

TheLordofMurder
He had it for the majority of his combat in the film. Hulkbuster was used one time out of how many films. Poor example. Strange wins.

thumb down

The evidence has spoken through the votes; Sidious wins...

Darth Thor
He only used the Amulet for the final fight IIRC, and then they specifically show him put it back in the library. He didn't put away his cloak of levitation or his slingers anywhere. Hence those things are his "standard" equipment, not the Amulet which he uses in special circumstances.

quanchi112
thumb down

The evidence has spoken through the votes; Sidious wins... Evidence matters not the votes.

quanchi112
He only used the Amulet for the final fight IIRC, and then they specifically show him put it back in the library. He didn't put away his cloak of levitation or his slingers anywhere. Hence those things are his "standard" equipment, not the Amulet which he uses in special circumstances. So if Thor puts his hammer done in another room it isn't his standard equipment. Your excuses are nauseating. Strange wins.

juggerman
His cape is his standard equipment and would help him here as well. Nah, Sidious did nothing to a one handed Vader. Weak as ****.

Well that's untrue. But I guess we can't expect things like accuracy from the likes of you trollman

Darth Thor
Well that's untrue. But I guess we can't expect things like accuracy from the likes of you trollman

thumb up

quanchi112
Well that's untrue. But I guess we can't expect things like accuracy from the likes of you trollman What in my quote is untrue ?

juggerman
What in my quote is untrue ?

The part of your quote where I guess you imply Vader died of old age since Sidious did "nothing to him" laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Why does Quan keep embarrassing himself like this? Does he not realise he's the joke of the movie forum? Or is his purpose to be the greatest Troll ever laughing out loud

quanchi112
He had it for the majority of his combat in the film. Hulkbuster was used one time out of how many films. Poor example. Strange wins. Originally posted by juggerman
The part of your quote where I guess you imply Vader died of old age since Sidious did "nothing to him" laughing out loud Where in this quote do I suggest this ? Are you ok ? Fake marriage got you down.

quanchi112
Why does Quan keep embarrassing himself like this? Does he not realise he's the joke of the movie forum? Or is his purpose to be the greatest Troll ever laughing out loud Your ad hominem attacks while ignoring the debate only makes you look as weak as you've looked on the Star Wars versus forums. You are getting run off.

juggerman
Where in this quote do I suggest this ? Are you ok ? Fake marriage got you down.

Oh you must be referring to that part where Vader tripped to death laughing out loud

quanchi112
Oh you must be referring to that part where Vader tripped to death laughing out loud In the quote you called me a liar I didn't mention Vader at all. You just troll and do a horrible job of it to boot.

juggerman
In the quote you called me a liar I didn't mention Vader at all. You just troll and do a horrible job of it to boot.

That wasn't what I quoted clown. keep up

quanchi112
That wasn't what I quoted clown. keep up You just conceded again. Quit embarrassing yourself.

juggerman
You just conceded again. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Good you concede to being a lying troll. Progress thumb up

quanchi112
Good you concede to being a lying troll. Progress thumb up You conceded your argument.

#dismissed

juggerman
You conceded your argument.

#dismissed

Concession accepted troll laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted troll laughing out loud You conceded I accepted. Game, set, match.

juggerman
You conceded I accepted. Game, set, match.

Concession accepted trollman laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted trollman laughing out loud You already threw in the towel Rocky but I still killed Apollo creed.

jinXed by JaNx
How is Strange meant to compete if he's being force gripped? Even if he had the Eye he would lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
How is Strange meant to compete if he's being force gripped? Even if he had the Eye he would lose. Please tell me you're not serious.

juggerman
You already threw in the towel Rocky but I still killed Apollo creed.

You backed away from your claim like the cowardly troll we all know you are laughing out loud

Concession accepted

quanchi112
You backed away from your claim like the cowardly troll we all know you are laughing out loud

Concession accepted You tossed in the towel like the ***** you are. I'll do another battlezone and you'll do nothing because you are nothing.

laughing out loud

juggerman
You tossed in the towel like the ***** you are. I'll do another battlezone and you'll do nothing because you are nothing.

laughing out loud

You conceded the moment you cowardly tried to hide what you said. laughing out loud

quanchi112
You conceded the moment you cowardly tried to hide what you said. laughing out loud You threw in the towel. You'll sit on the sidelines like a ***** awaiting my return. Make me a sandwich, *****.

juggerman
You threw in the towel. You'll sit on the sidelines like a ***** awaiting my return. Make me a sandwich, *****.

You backed away from your statement like a little b!tch. I own you laughing out loud

quanchi112
You backed away from your statement like a little b!tch. I own you laughing out loud You threw in the towel. Now make me a sandwich you little insignificant little *****.

juggerman
You tree in the towel.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Apparnetly you tossing in the towel makes you laugh at yourself. Carry on.

juggerman
Apparnetly you tossing in the towel makes you laugh at yourself. Carry on.

I am clearly under your skin. You talking about trees and towels and now you can't even spell correctly laughing out loud

quanchi112
I am clearly under your skin. You talking about trees and towels and now you can't even spell correctly laughing out loud I am laughing at how I have you as one of my minions who March to my drum. You, LoM, and insane Titan are hopelessly under my thrall.

juggerman
I am laughing at how I have you as one of my minions who March to my drum. You, LoM, and insane Titan are hopelessly under my thrall.

Changing the subject again. Fact is you made an asinine statement and when called out on it, you did flips. Be a man for once in your pathetic life laughing out loud

quanchi112
Changing the subject again. Fact is you made an asinine statement and when called out on it, you did flips. Be a man for once in your pathetic life laughing out loud This is relevant as you're my ***** in two threads now. Keep the posts coming, fatty.

You also tossed in the towel. Loser.

juggerman
This is relevant as you're my ***** in two threads now. Keep the posts coming, fatty.

You also tossed in the towel. Loser.

Concession accepted laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted laughing out loud You threw in the towel again. March to my beat, loser.

juggerman
You threw in the towel again. March to my beat, loser. Concession accepted laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted laughing out loud Another towel and less pride than you had when you started the thread.

juggerman
Another towel and less pride than you had when you started the thread. Concession accepted laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted laughing out loud Keep throwing those towels in. Weakling.

juggerman
Keep throwing those towels in. Weakling. Concession accepted laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted laughing out loud Another towel. I win.

juggerman
Another towel. I win. Concession accepted laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted laughing out loud Another towel.

Darth Thor
You backed away from your statement like a little b!tch. I own you laughing out loud

laughing out loud

They don't call him "Backsdown112" for nothing.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

They don't call him "Backsdown112" for nothing. Itonic since you backed down to me in one you agreed to the day of.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596461.html

Facts always support me, battlezone virgin. I'll be doing another one. Sit on the sidelines, Darth troll with all the other trolls. They chirp but never take action.

juggerman
Another towel.

laughing out loud

They don't call him "Backsdown112" for nothing.

I think you're right. He's backed down from several of my challenges and he can't even back up his stupid statements here laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Looks like KMC has reviewed the evidence and has declared a winner...

And it looks like a landslide victory folks...

Sidious wins...

Guess I'll get Imp to close this as the debate has been settled...

smile

quanchi112

I think you're right. He's backed down from several of my challenges and he can't even back up his stupid statements here laughing out loud Lies.

Irony.

Strange wins, lock the thread.

TheLordofMurder
11-3...

Sidious dominated...

smile

quanchi112
Votes don't matter the evidence does, kiddo.

TheLordofMurder
Votes don't matter the evidence does, kiddo.

Everyone voted based on onscreen appearances...

Your vote was one of 14 and it has been drowned by those who feel that Sidious would defeat Strange...

Your opinion now longer matters and Imp will have the final post in this thread...

Anyone viewing this at a later date will see this result until the end of time...

Sidious wins...

The evidence has spoken...

The Darkside prevails...

smile

juggerman
Lies.

Irony.

Strange wins, lock the thread. Concession accepted laughing out loud

Impediment
The Dark Side wins.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.