The Ancient One and Dr Strange vs 5 Future Sentinels...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Ancient One and Doctor Strange take on 5 Future Sentinels from Days of Future Past in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Ancient One and Dr. strange win.

John Murdoch
AO and Dr. Strange should be able to pull it off: go to Mirror Dimension, game blouses.

Also, for future clarification, does Dr. Strange possess the Eye of Agamotto in fights where it isn't specified in his loadout? I mean, is it considered standard gear for him?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by John Murdoch
AO and Dr. Strange should be able to pull it off: go to Mirror Dimension, game blouses.

Also, for future clarification, does Dr. Strange possess the Eye of Agamotto in fights where it isn't specified in his loadout? I mean, is it considered standard gear for him?

Both Strange and the Ancient One are glass cannons; can they survive the Future Sentinels long enough to get them into the mirror realm?

Keep in mind that a single attack that lands flush kills both Strange and the Ancient One; the Future Sentinels dont have this problem...

Future Sentienls always fight looking for the kill shot as well; they are completely ruthless...

I'm dont think Strange and the AO winning is a slam dunk...

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Both Strange and the Ancient One are glass cannons; can they survive the Future Sentinels long enough to get them into the mirror realm?

Keep in mind that a single attack that lands flush kills both Strange and the Ancient One; the Future Sentinels dont have this problem...

Future Sentienls always fight looking for the kill shot as well; they are completely ruthless...

I'm dont think Strange and the AO winning is a slam dunk...

I can see both sides of the argument. The future sentinels in Days of Future Past's wide array of powers are a threat for sure. The thread with TAO running the Avengers gauntlet brought up the most important point with the threads involving Dr. Strange: how do the mystical aspects and characters match up to the physical realm only (mainly, heavily tech) characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.