Ultron Prime vs a Future Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Ultron Prime (final form - Sokovia battle) vs a Future Sentinel.

- Fight takes place in an open arena.
- The Future Sentinel gets the powers displayed in DoFP.
- Ultron gets all his powers displayed in AoU.

Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Ultron Prime (final form - Sokovia battle) vs a Future Sentinel.

- Fight takes place in an open arena.
- The Future Sentinel gets the powers displayed in DoFP.
- Ultron gets all his powers displayed in AoU.

Who wins?

;,,,,;

mad

TheLordofMurder
Stalemate....

Neither can put the other down...

smile

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
;,,,,;

mad

lol dude, relax. It's not like it's going to give you heart palpitations (at least I hope not). Seriously though, I am actually just wondering, theoretically, how many of those things it would take to stop him. I figure if they facebeam him in significantly large numbers, they might be able to replicate what Iron Man, Thor and Vision did. Though it would obviously require more than three sentinels, to compensate for the difference in power output. The drones were kinda garbage, overall, but Final Prime was quite tough.

TheLordofMurder
lol dude, relax. It's not like it's going to give you heart palpitations (at least I hope not). Seriously though, I am actually just wondering, theoretically, how many of those things it would take to stop him. I figure if they facebeam him in significantly large numbers, they might be able to replicate what Iron Man, Thor and Vision did. Though it would obviously require more than three sentinels, to compensate for the difference in power output.

I agree 100% that it would take more than 3 to put Prime down...

I also agree that sufficient numbers would eventually do the trick...

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Stalemate....

Neither can put the other down...

smile

Ultron is physically strong enough to tussle with the likes of Vision and Thor. His weird techno-tk was easily tearing up huge chunks of concrete. What durability feats do they have to suggest they can withstand him for a serious length of time?

Colossus from Deadpool is post-DoFP, so his explosion tanking feat is not canon here (seeing as I specified DoFP). Nevermind the other huge differences between the two versions, or the timeline shifts that occurred.

TheVaultDweller
Way I see it, a large enough group could potentially bring him down, but they will be taking some casualties. And that's not actually a bad thing. You have to remember, being able to replicate abilities is only partly what made the sentinels so effective against the mutants. The other part being an extension of that, in that most mutant powers were next to useless against them (seeing as they could just adapt to the mutant-x gene, and replicate what was needed), so it was virtually impossible for the X-men to mount any realistic offensive plan. It's exactly that which made them such a deadly tool for hunting mutants.

TheLordofMurder
Ultron is physically strong enough to tussle with the likes of Vision and Thor. His weird techno-tk was easily tearing up huge chunks of concrete. What durability feats do they have to suggest they can withstand him for a serious length of time?

Colossus from Deadpool is post-DoFP, so his explosion tanking feat is not canon here (seeing as I specified DoFP). Nevermind the other huge differences between the two versions, or the timeline shifts that occurred.

I was just joking...

Prime can definitely take a lone Future Sentinel...

Afterall, there is no proof that the movie Sentinels can adapt to any power like their comicbook counterparts could...

TethAdamTheRock
I think ultron would physically rip it apart. Someone stronger than Thor should do that easily

TheVaultDweller
I was just joking...

Prime can definitely take a lone Future Sentinel...

Afterall, there is no proof that the movie Sentinels can adapt to any power like their comicbook counterparts could...

Fair enough. You never know on these boards though.

I agree. Comicbook Future Sentinels are seriously hax.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I think ultron would physically rip it apart. Someone stronger than Thor should do that easily

Was he stronger though? He initially kind of blindsided him and dragged him off, but, as we see, Thor was also stalling so that Vision could get a shot in. I guess it comes down to whether you think Vision or Thor is stronger, as Ultron and Vision seemed to be pretty evenly matched when they were tussling with each other.

quanchi112
Ultron prime rapes one of these jokes.

Win/win. Even LoM admitted defeat. Nicely done.

Ascendancy
Ultron in any form was also capable of taking over just about any computer system, no? He could simply hack the Sents, piggyback on their signal to their home base, take it over, and turn them all on their masters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Ultron in any form was also capable of taking over just about any computer system, no? He could simply hack the Sents, piggyback on their signal to their home base, take it over, and turn them all on their masters. thumb up

Ultron Prime would rape and control these machines. Disney's marvel is by far the baddest and most powerful comic book cinematic universe out there.

TheVaultDweller
Ultron in any form was also capable of taking over just about any computer system, no? He could simply hack the Sents, piggyback on their signal to their home base, take it over, and turn them all on their masters.

That would be a scary situation for everyone else. Ultron Prime controlling that army.

TheLordofMurder

The Future Sentinels may be immune to Ultrons technopathy as they possess a biological element; they arent traditional machines...

http://yakmax.com/changes-in-the-sentinel-design-for-days-of-future-past/

Utrigita
Ultron Prime for the win.

TheVaultDweller
The Future Sentinels may be immune to Ultrons technopathy as they possess a biological element; they arent traditional machines...

http://yakmax.com/changes-in-the-sentinel-design-for-days-of-future-past/

Problem there is we don't just assume they would have immunity because of some biological element. In order for us to be able to claim that, there needs to be some kind of evidence of them resisting technopathy. Either way, it's not really needed.

TheLordofMurder
Problem there is we don't just assume they would have immunity because of some biological element. In order for us to be able to claim that, there needs to be some kind of evidence of them resisting technopathy. Either way, it's not really needed.

I dont see why not as these machines arent pure robots and are unlike anything we've ever seen Ultron Prime control on screen...

But I do agree that the technopathy is irrelevant as Ultron Prime wins via his great durability and his attack power is sufficient to eventually put a Sentinel down...

Especially since we have no feats of Sentinels adapting to non-mutants...

TheVaultDweller
I dont see why not as these machines arent pure robots and are unlike anything we've ever seen Ultron Prime control on screen...

Because we see that when Bishop etc. blast them open, they are still machines at their core, even if they have some biological elements. To assign them an ability they never once displayed onscreen, simply because of that, is fallacious reasoning. You'd need to prove that the biological component would make a difference, seeing as Ultron has actually displayed technopathy.

quanchi112
Because we see that when Bishop etc. blast them open, they are still machines at their core, even if they have some biological elements. To assign them an ability they never once displayed onscreen, simply because of that, is fallacious reasoning. You'd need to prove that the biological component would make a difference, seeing as Ultron has actually displayed technopathy. This is LoM's play in every three make something up he can't prove. He can't debate for shit and he isn't respected in any circle. He admits his sentinels go down to the superior Ultron prime as I stated months ago. Lom's weak.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is LoM's play in every three make something up he can't prove. He can't debate for shit and he isn't respected in any circle. He admits his sentinels go down to the superior Ultron prime as I stated months ago. Lom's weak.

And you are a Cumberbatch ball licker...cheers! :-)

And you got it wrong; my views are very respected...

You are the troll supreme here and everyone knows it; your knowledge is scant, your arguments weak, and your bias limitless...

You are nothing but an immature child...

You back to blowing Cumberbatch and Thanos; its the only thing you're good at...

Happy Dance

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, everyone agrees on the result. The technopathy is still a bit vague, but not necessary in anyways (and I didn't even have that in mind when I made the thread). I just like imagining killer robots smashing each other. laughing

quanchi112
And you are a Cumberbatch ball licker...cheers! :-)

And you got it wrong; my views are very respected...

You are the troll supreme here and everyone knows it; your knowledge is scant, your arguments weak, and your bias limitless...

You are nothing but an immature child...

You back to blowing Cumberbatch and Thanos; its the only thing you're good at...

Happy Dance No, people need to constantly tell you how moronic you are. You make baseless claims and that's the centerpiece of your arguments.

You created a Strange thread for me and I backed him. You created a bait thread and are crying when someone disagrees with you.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, people need to constantly tell you how moronic you are. You make baseless claims and that's the centerpiece of your arguments.

You created a Strange thread for me and I backed him. You created a bait thread and are crying when someone disagrees with you.

Who is crying?

I am laughing my @ss off and laughing at you... smile

You are the sole person arguing that Strange wins and everyone is against you...

You are displaying your incredible bias for all to see; which is exactly what I want...

Game over...

You lost and cant even see it...

smile

quanchi112
Who is crying?

I am laughing my @ss off and laughing at you... smile

You are the sole person arguing that Strange wins and everyone is against you...

You are displaying your incredible bias for all to see; which is exactly what I want...

Game over...

You lost and cant even see it...

smile You are at this moment.

I am citing facts and the lengths you are using to keep the time stone from Strange is hilarious. Strange wins based off his superior showings and uncanny aptitude for magic. Strange beats this loser. Ultron Prime embarrasses your shit sentinels by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.