Vrook Lamar vs Darth Angral vs Qui-Gon Jinn vs Antares Draco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the Kinrath Caves on Dantooine. Everybody starts 10m apart in a square formation in the room with the crystals.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Ursumeles
1. Antares or Jinn.
2. Vrook
3. Honestly, Vrook

SunRazer
Didn't expect that. But I did expect that Angral would get no love. Anybody here think he has a chance? I mean, he did beat Orgus.

Ursumeles
What has Orgus done, exactly?
And you didn't expect what?

SunRazer
Didn't expect that Vrook would be nominated as the winner.

Orgus collapsed a cave entrance and was the Order's most experienced fighter against the Sith. Not sure if he has anything else.

DarthDuelist9
Qui-Gon, his prowess as a lightsaber fighter is unmatched by anyone in this thread and he's considered "an exceptional Jedi" during the Golden Age of the Order so he should be powerful enough contend with anyone in this battle.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Didn't expect that Vrook would be nominated as the winner.

Orgus collapsed a cave entrance and was the Order's most experienced fighter against the Sith. Not sure if he has anything else.
*shrug* He strikes me as the most powerful, and I think his Stasis could be useful in a FFA. But Antares and Qui-Gon, and to a lesser extent Angral, also have a good shot at winning this.

Eh, he seems relative powerful; but I am not sure if beating him is better than Qui-Gon beating Anoon. Heck, it might is also worse than Antares beating Sith Troopers. Also, y no NJO char?

@DD9 Everyone of this thread is a powerful Jedi, or has beaten one, lol.

SunRazer
@DD9 - His accolades outshine most of the ones the others have to offer, although you could argue that Draco can match him based on feats.

"Exceptional" in what context?

Although Qui-Gon is underrated as a Force user, I'm really not seeing him as one of the likely winners in Force-only.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Also, y no NJO char?

Who do you think belongs in this band from the NJO?

Ursumeles
Who do you think belongs in this band from the NJO?
Not sure. Kenth, Corran, Korr or Kam would fit, imo.

SunRazer
Kenth might be too strong. Corran and Kam are probably be too weak in Force-only.

Ursumeles
Kenth smile
Yeah, in force only. In the other rounds? Nah. I don't think that Kam is utterly outclassed in Force only, and Corran is powerful as well, but I think his skillset is bad for a FFA.

SunRazer
What does Kam have by way of power?

Ursumeles
IIRC, he threw large boulders, IIRC in JA.
But I don't remember that much from him, tbh.

Anakin Solo could might fit, too.

DarthDuelist9
@DD9 - His accolades outshine most of the ones the others have to offer, although you could argue that Draco can match him based on feats.

"Exceptional" in what context?

Although Qui-Gon is underrated as a Force user, I'm really not seeing him as one of the likely winners in Force-only.

Agreed.

I've to check Fact File again but IIRC it was in context of his talent as a Jedi (or the Force or anything in that area).

EDIT: Fact File says that he was an exceptionally talented Jedi who's connection to the Force was based purely on instinct.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angral.

carthage
Kenth might be too strong. Corran and Kam are probably be too weak in Force-only.

Someone posted a feat a while back of Corran using absorption to suck up a massive explosion. That's well beyond anything from Jinn or Angral

SunRazer
Oh, Corran's Absorption feats are insane. They just aren't as practical in an FFA between four people of his caliber. And his lack of proficiency in TK is going to hurt his ability to defend against it as well.

UCanShootMyNova
Angral.

AncientPower
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angral.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Angral.

SunRazer
Interesting. In all rounds?

AncientPower
He's just more blatantly powerful, but I'm not sure he can win sabers.

UCanShootMyNova
Qui Gon in sabers.

darthbane77
Yeah Angral won't win sabers. Jinn probably takes sabers.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
He's just more blatantly powerful, but I'm not sure he can win sabers.

What does he have again? I only recall him TK'ing Orgus.

carthage
Antares or Jinn

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Angral.
dies.

Dispray
Qui Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.