Favourite comicbook film of the year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
And the nominees are:

Deadpool
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
Captain America: Civil War
X-men: Apocalypse
Suicide Squad
Dr Strange
Ninja Turtles 2 (yes, I know it's come a long way since 80s, but they are still originally comicbook characters)

So, which film gets your vote?

riv6672
Deadpool, easily.
Stands up to multiple viewings, just like Civil War, BUT, its a lot more fun.

Impediment
Civil War.

Dreampanther
Favourite? Deadpool. No doubt. I think Civil War is a better movie, but Deadpool is just so much fun to watch, pure entertainment from beginning to end.

quanchi112
Civil War.

jinXed by JaNx
Civil War then Deadpool

John Murdoch
Dead heat between Civil War and Dr. Strange for me, but I've got to go with Civil War. The Russos balanced all the returning cast excellently, plus rebooted Spider-Man, plus somehow introduced Black Panther and made him my favorite character in the movie bar none.

Deadpool is a close third as well.

Estacado
Dr Strange easy.

After watching Civil War for the 2nd time I felt the whole hero fight thing in it was meh...not the chorepgraphy...

tkitna
Civil War, but I truthfully enjoyed X-Men: Apocalypse a lot. Dr. Strange was great too as was Deadpool.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by tkitna
Civil War, but I truthfully enjoyed X-Men: Apocalypse a lot. Dr. Strange was great too as was Deadpool.

I'm in the same boat on X-Men, Kitna. Really found it quite entertaining. Hardly any complaints on it from me.

Kazenji
Civil War then followed by either Deadpool or Dr Strange for me.

carthage
Civil War with Apocalypse at a distant second

Dr Will Hatch
It's between Deadpool and Doctor Strange. I'm leaning towards Deadpool, but the struggle for the number one position is harder than you think. Civil War is a solid third.

Batman v Superman brings up the rear. It's by far the worst of the lot.

BruceSkywalker
Civil War which I saw 6 times , followed by Dr. Strange which I saw 4 times

-Pr-
Dr. Strange for me. More enjoyable, and did something with the Marvel Universe that I really liked in how it explained magic.

Deadpool and Civil War close behind. Both had their issues but were very enjoyable.

BvS, SS and X-Men were either disappointing or just plain bad. Fox REALLY needs to give the X-Men back to Marvel, because they keep ****ing it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.