Revan vs KOTOR II Exile, Traya, 20 elite Sith, Dooku, Angral and Atton Rand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova

darthbane77
Which version of Revan? SoR?

AncientPower
Which incarnation?

UCanShootMyNova
Whatever you consider his prime.

darthbane77
That would be SoR Revan. In which case Revan wins.

AncientPower
It's a fact that SOR is his most powerful incarnation.

Anyway, he wins in a hard fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by AncientPower
It's a fact that SOR is his most powerful incarnation.

Quote?

darthbane77
Aside from his feats being superior to any previous version of himself? He claims his power has "intensified" though that could be Dark Side arrogance talking. It's fairly obvious he's supposed to be more powerful than he was previously though.

AncientPower

DarthAnt66
Syn, FB?

SunRazer
Revan beating Dooku, Exile, Traya and distractions? erm

UCanShootMyNova
Don't really see how. Blasting back Vitiate trumps anything he's done in his SoR incarnation and his power was split in SoR. His power being distilled or focused purely on the Darkside might intensify his power in that area but overall he's going to be weaker without his other half.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Syn, FB?

On my phone and I can't get on without answering questions I exceeded my attempts on.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer

AncientPower
He was barely defeated by one of the protags and a group of the greatest heroes in the Empire and Republic, whilst aided by Revan's Force Ghost before facing and barely losing to the Coalition strike team and the same protag.

Pretty sure he's winning.

AncientPower
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Don't really see how. Blasting back Vitiate trumps anything he's done in his SoR incarnation and his power was split in SoR. His power being distilled or focused purely on the Darkside might intensify his power in that area but overall he's going to be weaker without his other half.

His other half was knowledge and wisdom, not power. He blasted back Vitiate whilst Vitiate was focused on mentally breaking him, by the way.

Deronn_solo
Revan dies, yeah.

Dooku, Traya, and the Exile could prolly do it on their own.

darthbane77
Revan's ability to contend and barely lose TWICE to two separate strike teams that consisted of the most powerful individuals in the galaxy is likely his best feat tbcfh.

UCanShootMyNova
His other half was knowledge and wisdom, not power. He blasted back Vitiate whilst Vitiate was focused on mentally breaking him, by the way.

I'm referring to his light side half.

I'm aware.

SunRazer
He was barely defeated by one of the protags and a group of the greatest heroes in the Empire and Republic, whilst aided by Revan's Force Ghost before facing and barely losing to the Coalition strike team and the same protag.

Pretty sure he's winning.

On an immensely powerful nexus, with Dooku, Exile and Traya being stronger than the protag, Marr and Satele, and the others being non-Force sensitives that should've been killed off immediately but were instead unharmed?

It's likely that Revan just made it extremely hard for them to kill him with defensive powers, teleporting etc. The fact that he inflicts no damage on any of them, not even the non-Force sensitives, suggests that he wasn't actually contending with them in offensive output as well, or at most was just hurling them without inflicting any permanent injury.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan's ability to contend and barely lose TWICE to two separate strike teams that consisted of the most powerful individuals in the galaxy is likely his best feat tbcfh.

Would disagree.

DarthAnt66
The fact that he inflicts no damage on any of them, not even the non-Force sensitives, suggests that he wasn't actually contending with them in offensive output as well, or at most was just hurling them without inflicting any permanent injury.
Vaylin herself didn't inflict any damage on Theran Shan, and yet absolutely raped Arcann and Senya in offensive Force output, lmfao.

The fact they're non-Force sensitives isn't relevant considering energy shields.

AncientPower
On an immensely powerful nexus, with Dooku, Exile and Traya being stronger than the protag, Marr and Satele, and the others being non-Force sensitives that should've been killed off immediately but were instead unharmed?

It's likely that Revan just made it extremely hard for them to kill him with defensive powers, teleporting etc. The fact that he inflicts no damage on any of them, not even the non-Force sensitives, suggests that he wasn't actually contending with them in offensive output as well, or at most was just hurling them without inflicting any permanent injury.

A nexus that would amp Nox, Marr and Lana Beniko too, if you want to put it that way. Not including Satele's Battle Meditation.

Plus you're ignoring that he had just fought the first protag led strike team, whilst he'd been expending power trying to activate the Temple of Sacrifice.

Oh and the actual dialogue during the battle has Marr, Lana and Satele strongly indicating they were losing the fight. It was a very hard fought victory.

SunRazer
Vaylin herself didn't inflict any damage on Theran Shan, and yet absolutely raped Arcann and Senya in offensive Force output, lmfao.

The fact they're non-Force sensitives isn't relevant considering energy shields.

She raped them by catching them off-guard with a sudden burst of energy that was clearly well above the norm they were expecting since she was enraged.

Did they all have energy shields? How powerful are they? Energy shields don't really stop you from snapping their neck or anything, but I suppose Revan never had a chance to do that, which only suggests that he was on the defensive.

AncientPower
They were clearly not caught off-guard when Valkorion spends about ten seconds telling them all she is still a threat, and 'instinctive barriers' are a thing in SWTOR unless you've forgotten.

SunRazer
A nexus that would amp Nox, Marr and Lana Beniko too, if you want to put it that way. Not including Satele's Battle Meditation.

Plus you're ignoring that he had just fought the first protag led strike team, whilst he'd been expending power trying to activate the Temple of Sacrifice.

Oh and the actual dialogue during the battle has Marr, Lana and Satele strongly indicating they were losing the fight. It was a very hard fought victory.

Satele's Battle Meditation is reduced by the nexus. Marr and Beniko together are still below Tyranus, lmfao. The rest of this team here shit on the remaining members of the Coalition.

Words of encouragement don't mean that they were losing. If you were equally matched, or even holding the slight edge and wanting a more conclusive win, you'd say the same.

As for him having just fought a battle, sure, but even Tyranus can wash away immense fatigue in an instant.

darthbane77
Would disagree. I wouldn't. I think the Coalition strike teams he fought could have beaten Novel Vitiate, seeing as how that version of Vitiate is 300 years weaker. Though I'll admit it's arguable which of the two feats is his best.

SunRazer
They were clearly not caught off-guard when Valkorion spends about ten seconds telling them all she is still a threat, and 'instinctive barriers' are a thing in SWTOR unless you've forgotten.

Instinctive barriers are always a thing and don't stop you from being caught off-guard.

Valkorion telling them that she's a threat doesn't prepare them for her unleashing far, far more power than she had in the earlier fight.

DarthAnt66
She raped them by catching them off-guard with a sudden burst of energy that was clearly well above the norm they were expecting since she was enraged.

Did they all have energy shields? How powerful are they? Energy shields don't really stop you from snapping their neck or anything, but I suppose Revan never had a chance to do that.
For one, there's no indication they were taken off-guard. While the animation didn't have them defending themselves, they were looking at Vaylin and Valkorion made clear she was still a threat. Secondly, they still have Lesser Force Shields - the Force barrier in question for almost most of the telekinetic feats against Force-users you praise. And perhaps most importantly, Vaylin's Force energy began to crack the walls of the Alliance Commander Center itself, and yet Theron Shan survived all of this without any notable injury. Note that Vaylin is using more power here than she did when she killed a dozen Zakuul Knights, Thus, it's apparent that you stating that, since the non-Force sensitives survived, Revan couldn't have also been hurting them offensively (which he did, since he ragdolled them all, remember?) is not only wrong, but disgusting.

Yes. Theron Shan has Shield Probes which he can use to shield friendly targets. He also has Portable Cover shields and Scrambling Fields. Allies can go within these energy bubbles to likewise be protected from Revan. Also, researching Theron Shan's abilities against Revan, I found he also called in XS Freighter Flyby's, which fired at Revan. The XS Freighter is armed with two laser cannons and missile batteries. That's another threat Revan has to deal with here.

AncientPower
Satele's Battle Meditation is reduced by the nexus. Marr and Beniko together are still below Tyranus, lmfao. The rest of this team here shit on the remaining members of the Coalition.

Words of encouragement don't mean that they were losing. If you were equally matched, or even holding the slight edge and wanting a more conclusive win, you'd say the same.

As for him having just fought a battle, sure, but even Tyranus can wash away immense fatigue in an instant.

It's stated to be the only thing keeping them in the fight.

Dooku's more powerful than Marr? Arguably. Marr speedblitzed Lachris, stomped Thanaton's master and was stated to be second to none in the Empire. You can say Dooku has better feats but nowhere near to the extent you're claiming.

They're literally saying he's too powerful for them to defeat.

He just lost a very close battle against sixteen of the most powerful Jedi and Sith heroes in the galaxy, including somebody as powerful as Darth Nox. Calling that 'fatigue' is a laughable understatement. He was also busy empowering a weapon that would kill everything in a multi-kilometer radius.

DarthAnt66
To add on to my point, Jakarro is also armed with Reactive Shields.

SunRazer
For one, there's no indication they were taken off-guard. While the animation didn't have them defending themselves, they were looking at Vaylin and Valkorion made clear she was still a threat.
Secondly, they still have Lesser Force Shields - the Force barrier in question for almost most of the telekinetic feats against Force-users you praise.

lol So if you're looking at someone, that means you're guard is up? Evidently not the case against Malgus, lol.

And yes, they knew she was a threat, but they weren't prepared for the unprecedented amount of power that she unleashed - instinctive Force defenses or not.

Where was Theron when the shockwave hit him?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

He did, and they were completely unharmed despite Revan being amped and them not having any visible energy shields active.

I love these game mechanics, lol.

SunRazer
It's stated to be the only thing keeping them in the fight.

Where?

Calypso and Lachris aren't anything noteworthy. Dooku stomping Ventress alone shits on those feats.

Which can also mean parity, lol.

Sorry, but a hindered novel Revan was able to heal himself from infinitely worse injuries very quickly. Suggesting an amped SoR Revan couldn't do so is laughable. And Tyranus was immensely fatigued, yet he washed that all away in a moment.

DarthAnt66
lol So if you're looking at someone, that means you're guard is up? Evidently not the case against Malgus, lol.

And yes, they knew she was a threat, but they weren't prepared for the unprecedented amount of power that she unleashed - instinctive Force defenses or not.

Your Lesser Force Shield is always up. The fact they're staring at Vaylin and was forewarned indicates also the Greater Force Shield.

LMFAO. Such blatant stupidity. Theran survived that "unprecedented amount of power that she unleashed" - that's the ****ing point.

He was where Arcann was standing if you decide to kill Arcann.

Pathetically wrong. They visibly have energy shields around them throughout the battle.

Terrible rebuttal. Concession accepted.

DarthAnt66
Also, the Revan cutscene instance you're referring to is practically the same as Vaylin's - Theron survived in both.

Since you admitted Vaylin unleashed an "unprecedented amount of power," your case crumbles terribly and laughably.

SunRazer
Your Lesser Force Shield is always up.

Yeah, so you didn't need to bring it up. You can still be caught off-guard with it up.

No it doesn't, lmfao, or else the guys against Malgus would've had it up as well.

So the energy shields protect them from TK waves. No idea how that changes anything else. Revan can still reach out and snap their necks, which he obviously never did. And that again, suggests that he was on the defensive.

Stop being dramatic. And no, they don't have energy shields around them in that GIF you posted for Revan TK'ing them.

Yours? Yes, it is.

Game mechanics aren't valid evidence. You can have your allies knocked out and then they're in the cutscene afterwards.

DarthAnt66
Such absolute and blind stupidity. This is so embarrassing on your part.

As per yourself, Vaylin unleashed an "unprecedented amount of power" that hurled Arcann and Senya, even despite them having up their Lesser Force Shields.

And yet Theron Shan survived this same exact blast. Thus, it's apparent that your argument that "hurr, I'm a retard and Theron wasn't even killed by Revan" is outright Vaderish.

Well, the retard part seems accurate, but the latter part is kek. thumb up

Yeah, they did. Darth Malgus is definitely above everyone on the strike team.

Next, why the hell can Revan snap their necks if there's an energy shield protecting his Force powers from their necks? You can't just snap someone's neck if they have a Force barrier.

I'm referring to when he ragdolled them. In the cutscene, refer to the fact Vaylin didn't kill Theron either.

Also, what an absolute and disgusting lie. There's no quote stating game mechanics are non-canon. Unless you bring forth a quote, you're wrong, a liar, and a pathetic one.

DarthAnt66
The argument's against Revan here are so horrible that I'm inclined to believe Revan can actually take this strike team.

He can probably one-shot the Exile, Kreia, Angral, Atton, and the elite Sith individually. Dooku perhaps goes down in two-shots.

Perhaps there is an argument to be made that Revan loses, but someone besides gamemechanicsboy01 would have to bring it forth.

SunRazer
Such absolute and blind stupidity.

Stop describing yourself.

So what if he survived? You said he had an energy shield that stops Force waves. Did he deactivate it after he had Vaylin on her knees?

Arcann and Senya were ragdolled because they were unprepared for the amount of power that that Vaylin was about to unleash. That doesn't mean the same amount of power has to disintegrate everyone, lol.

I'm referring to all of the non-Force sensitives, not just Theron in particular.

Energy shields aren't Force barriers, you overcooked chicken fillet.

Force waves are external attacks - snapping somebody's neck is internal. It can bypass energy shields since it isn't hitting them head-on from the outside.

And I'm referring to the cutscene. Are Theron's shields up in the Vaylin one?

lol "Absence of evidence is evidence of absence" doesn't work.

Game mechanics are pure bullshit, lol. You conveniently have healing stations that restore you to full health at every boss fight, lmfao. Malgus' Choke works on three of you if you bring four chars, yet if you bring three he can suddenly only choke two. You're absolutely retarded if you think all game mechanics are legitimate canon.

DarthAnt66
The Retardation Strikes Back!

It's relevant he survived because you are hammering Revan for also not killing Shan in that Force blast.

Concession accepted, Christ.

Where's the proof that internal attacks can bypass energy shields? Are you lying for the third time today?

No, which further proves my point. Concession accepted.

No, those are tactical and solo flashpoints, not the main story flashpoints. I wouldn't expect you to know, since you're retarded.

And no. The game is canon. You would need a quote confirming that an element of the game is then non-canon.

You have no such evidence. Thus, you're wrong. Completely wrong. Stop humiliating yourself, bend the knee, and get the **** out of this thread.

Pathetic.

Zenwolf
Yeah...game mechanics shouldn't be used at all, otherwise we could go in various other SW games and find a ton of BS that actually shouldn't happen, yet does anyway.

DarthAnt66
Laughable argument from IG-88LGBT.

Game mechanics are only non-canon when stated to not be relevant for story purposes.

It's canonical otherwise.

Zenwolf
Laughable argument from IG-88LGBT.

Game mechanics are only non-canon when stated to not be relevant for story purposes.

It's canonical otherwise.

Except they are relevant in these cases, yet still happen when they really shouldn't.

DarthAnt66
I'm going to bed, but to clarify my points again before ShootingNova infects them with his retardation:

- Vaylin unleashed an attack that incapacitated Senya and Arcann, and yet Theron Shan managed to survive this. Thus, the fact he likewise survives Revan's cutscene push does not make the feat unimpressive for Revan.

- Theron Shan, Jakarro, and the other non-Force sensitives had a variety of energy shields that protected them from Revan's Force attacks. Thus, they were well defended.

- The dialogue quotes confirm that Revan was pressing the strike team. In the scripted mechanics of the game, Revan ragdolls the NPC characters. This is canonical - there is no argument that it isn't.

All of this is facts. ShootingNova has a personal vendetta against Revan due to his gross superiority to the Jedi Exile, who Revan can one-shot easily.

Geistalt
He did sound quite confident about it.

*shot*

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Geistalt
Act 3 Hero of Tython > SWTOR Vitiate *
The Hero of Tython defeated his weakened Voice, not his actual full-powered entity.

SWTOR Vitiate is >>>> the Hero of Tython.

Geistalt
Remember when all the hopeful theorists thought the Hero of Tython killed the Sith Emperor?

SunRazer
It's relevant he survived because you are hammering Revan for also not killing Shan in that Force blast.

Concession accepted, Christ.

I'm not hammering him because his Force waves are weak due to not killing Theron (that's likely PIS). I'm hammering him for not using internal TK or neck-snaps. Which suggests that he was on the defensive in the boss fights.

Well, according to game mechanics, internal damage does go through armor... smile

Seriously, though? How about Jedi tearing apart droidekas with internal TK whilst their shields are up? Heck, the starfighters in TPM were blowing up droidekas, which proves that even external attacks can penetrate the shields if they're powerful enough.

You're remarkably stupid if you need me to prove that internal attacks get through defenses designed to stop external attacks, lol.

Well, I wasn't hammering Revan for how weak his Force waves were, anyways. Just the fact that he wasn't using internal TK to kill Theron and co, which suggests that he was on the defensive.

Right, but the only difference between these is... a game mechanic. Which is canon according to you, so thanks for trapping yourself in.

So how do you explain the fact that game mechanics can outright contradict cutscenes? For instance, one of your companions might die in a fight but they'll appear in the cutscene afterwards.

When you tell people to leave debates, it shows how desperate you are, lol.

Get back to the kitchen top on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

SunRazer
I'm going to bed, but to clarify my points again before ShootingNova infects them with his retardation:

- Vaylin unleashed an attack that incapacitated Senya and Arcann, and yet Theron Shan managed to survive this. Thus, the fact he likewise survives Revan's cutscene push does not make the feat unimpressive for Revan.

- Theron Shan, Jakarro, and the other non-Force sensitives had a variety of energy shields that protected them from Revan's Force attacks. Thus, they were well defended.

- The dialogue quotes confirm that Revan was pressing the strike team. In the scripted mechanics of the game, Revan ragdolls the NPC characters. This is canonical - there is no argument that it isn't.

All of this is facts. ShootingNova has a personal vendetta against Revan due to his gross superiority to the Jedi Exile, who Revan can one-shot easily.

Official proof that you're trolling.

DarthAnt66
No, that was your changed argument. Your original was merely he did not permanent damage.

The fact Revan didn't internally kill them doesn't mean that he was on the defensive. Additionally, since they are all in Battle Meditation, the Force-sensitive protagonists could have thrown up additional Force barriers around the non-Force sensitives if Revan threatened to snap their neck. Given Satele Shan is sitting down and concentrating on the Force, this is certainly possible, given Revan would only have .01 seconds to summon energy to perform such a task.

When have Jedi tore apart droideka's when their shields are still up? And obviously significant external attacks can penetrate the shields - that was made clear when Revan ragdolled them.

Yeah, and then I humiliated you and proved that Vaylin also failed where Revan did - so it wasn't much of a failure.

And no, it doesn't. Revan ragdolled the strike team during the midst of combat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4255510-revan+tk+insane.gif http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4542284-9254045775-ezgif.gif

What a retard. The quote from Chee states that game-mechanics that aren't story elements are not canonical.

Thus, those alternate versions are non-canonical. Good try but you failed.

The fact your companion dies is not a story element, as evident by the contradiction of the cutscene, and is thus non-canonical.

I don't think anyone reading this would think I'm desperate here.

You already conceded your original argument, and you're new one is about to fall too.

DarthAnt66
(above)
Official proof that you're trolling.
To clarify to anyone reading, I'm not trolling.

You'd find that, in this debate, Nova is lying on many issues.

He already conceded his original argument.

The fact he's saying I'm trolling is him trying to save face.

SunRazer
When have Jedi tore apart droideka's when their shields are still up?

The Last of the Jedi series, IIRC.

I've only said that it means he didn't use internal TK, which means that he's on the defensive, or that he was hurling them without inflicting permanent damage, which isn't that great to begin with. If Vaylin failed as well then that just proves how shit she is, lmfao.

Your claim is that Revan ragdolls them all, and yet you think they can throw up Barriers to protect others from being wrecked? lol

Since when were the energy shields story elements, lmfao? Heck, how do you (or Chee) define something as a story element?

Chee's also stated that you can decide what's right between conflicting sources by choosing the "coolest explanation".

DarthAnt66
I'm not going to take the word of a liar. Show the quote.

No, the fact he didn't use internal telekinesis doesn't mean he was on the defensive. Also, you already claimed Vaylin's power was "unprecedented," so you're lying again.

I don't claim Revan was ragdolled - that's canon. And it's possible, but besides, I provided proof that they can defend themselves from most of Revan's attacks with energy shield. Revan proved capable of ripping through all these shields at the same time though, Jedi and Sith included.

Uh, they're featured in the story mode fight. Given it's a canonical game, you'd need to provide proof that the element in question is for player enjoyment, not story.

You'd fail at that, since ally NPC's having abilities that only impact other NPC's has no relevance to player enjoyment, just adds to the realism of the story.

DarthAnt66
I'm off to bed though. I'll respond tomorrow.

I encourage everyone to avoid this thread until then, since Nova's arguments are brain cell-killing.

SunRazer

I'm not going to take the word of a liar. Show the quote.

Says the person who fabricates quotes, lol.

I don't have the books on-hand. I did find this, though:

https://media.giphy.com/media/OgfXpoFu2AVvq/giphy.gif

Even external TK attacks go through energy shields, as they should.

It definitely shows he isn't on the offensive, or else he'd be able to do it.

Do you even know what I mean by that? I say unprecedented because she hadn't unleashed that level of power in that fight before, meaning that Senya and Arcann couldn't have possibly been prepared for that enraged outburst.

Thanks for conceding on Senya and Arcann and the passive shields part, though.

Show me the "proof" that the shields can withstand TK attacks again.

So anything featured in story mode fights is canon? Including health bars? Chargeable one-shot kills etc?

Anyways, even there, there's contradictions. After beating Baras the first time in the SW storyline, you have him kneeling on the ground as part of the defeated animation which is a "story element" by your claims. Yet when you initiate the cutscene, it starts not with him kneeling (as opposed to Scourge in the Act II finale), but with him upright and laughing.

Heck, he kneels after you beat him the second time, yet the cutscene still begins with him standing. Concession accepted.

No, I'm using that to say that Leland Chee's claims might not always be the best to fall on, lol.

DarthAnt66
What? I've never fabricated a quote besides the one instance when I was 12, in which I recall you also confessing to have fabricated quotes in your early days.

You provided a .gif of Obi-Wan Kenobi overpowering the energy shields, not going through them.

You have absolutely no proof that Revan would have used the power if he could.

The fact a character didn't show an ability in battle doesn't mean he couldn't - it means he didn't.

For example, Luke Skywalker didn't end the fight instantly against Darth Caedus with telekinesis.

EDIT:

We know Revan could have killed them when he had them in stasis, but instead decided to kill them slowly.

Thus, it's apparent Revan wasn't directly interested in killing them instantly, making your point mute.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

It's an energy shield - it's functions are to absorb energy. We see it withstanding other Force-based attacks - why is telekinesis the exception?

"Anything that doesn't contradict or exist purely for gameplay is C-canon." --Leland Chee

Health bars exist purely for gameplay. You need to provide proof, however, that the elements you are dismissing "exist purely for gameplay."

Since you cannot, it is C-Canon. We assume that it is C-Canon originally due to the fact it's featured in a canonical game.

Thus, it can only lose it's canoncity, not gain it.

It doesn't hurt my case, so I couldn't care less.

I believe Leland Chee was discussing how he personally decides what goes and what doesn't, not the rules for us individually.

Leland Chee has the power to make things canon if he finds them cool. We do not.

SunRazer
What? I've never fabricated a quote besides the one instance when I was 12, in which I recall you also confessing to have fabricated quotes in your early days.

You still don't have much of a right to be running around and calling people liars, lol.

You can't conclusively prove it's either.

Because he wants to kill them?

So he wanted to derive pleasure from their pain instead of killing them quickly, even after he had already lost once? lmfao

Of course you don't. Not when it's a concession.

Because we've seen telekinesis operate without regard to them? Because telekinesis can directly affect the individual instead of unleashing waves of energy that can be conventionally absorbed?

Like Baras kneeling after losing the duel, but later standing up again in the cutscene?

The shields you mentioned are purely for gameplay as well. They never once appear in any of the cutscenes.

Fair enough.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Revan dies, yeah.

Dooku, Traya, and the Exile could prolly do it on their own.

Azronger
Revan isn't beating a superior team than the one he lost to.

DarthAnt66
You still don't have much of a right to be running around and calling people liars, lol.
I completely do, lmfao.

For example, you're a liar. thumb up

Which then makes the .gif null. Provide a blatant gif showing telekinesis circumventing energy shields.

The same can be said for Yoda vs Dooku and Luke vs Caedus.

Do you wager Luke couldn't dominate Caedus with the Force again despite doing it already?

Fact of the matter is, characters don't always flesh out their best abilities in real combat.

I imagine I can cite at least twenty examples of this throughout Star Wars fights.

Not necessarily. We don't know the motives of why Revan did what he did. He could have done it due to a variety of reasons.

What matters, however, is we know what he did, and it's evident he wasn't interested in insta-kills.

You've yet to provide any evidence of this whatsoever. Considering your a confirmed liar, you have no credibility for your points to hold any weight. Show proof.

That would be non-canon, as per Leland Chee's guidelines. It contradicts the story.

They don't need to appear in the cutscenes to be canon, stupid. They merely have to not contradict the cutscenes.

Jmanghan
Don't really see how. Blasting back Vitiate trumps anything he's done in his SoR incarnation and his power was split in SoR. His power being distilled or focused purely on the Darkside might intensify his power in that area but overall he's going to be weaker without his other half. Or he somehow increased in power so much over that 300 years and his own death, that he became more powerful on one half then he did against Vitiate as a whole so many years ago.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Or he somehow increased in power so much over that 300 years and his own death, that he became more powerful on one half then he did against Vitiate as a whole so many years ago.

Seems unlikely given he has no way to increase his power being imprisoned by Vitiate. Only to grow in knowledge.

DarthAnt66
Revan lost power during the mental war, not gained it. He gained knowledge though.

SunRazer
I completely do, lmfao.

For example, you're a liar. thumb up

Well, if a liar calls someone else a liar...

I just did. The Push clearly circumvented the energy shields. Whether it operated through the shields or overpowered it is unknown, but it applies equally in Revan's case as well.

There's no justifiable reason, but I accept it because that's what happened.

I showed the GIF. Your ad hominems aren't a valid reason for ignoring them to suit your agenda.

You're full of shit. If it's not in the cutscenes, then it's not a story element. I can take out the energy shields and the story isn't impacted in any way, shape or form.

Regardless, the cutscenes have them not using any energy shields, so that's a contradiction.

Zenwolf
Just on a note, not sure if this changes anything, but I recall that energy shields can protect from Force attacks such as grabbing.

If you look at the Stormtrooper Commander in TFU, their shield generator is so powerful that Galen can't grab them or push them, nor would Force Lighting be effective and throwing objects at them is useless.

It's noted that their shields can withstand practically anything save for a lightsaber.

Now it might just be that the energy shielding tech has come a long way, so this might not apply to all shielding tech because otherwise such tech would be ridiculously expensive and can all vary in power, soo...I mean take that of what you will.

Although it doesn't help we have no gauge as to where any of this tech is at in relation to others, given there's no supporting evidence outside of gameplay.

Petrus

Yeah Revan isn't winning this one. He would if you remove Dooku tho.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Just on a note, not sure if this changes anything, but I recall that energy shields can protect from Force attacks such as grabbing.

If you look at the Stormtrooper Commander in TFU, their shield generator is so powerful that Galen can't grab them or push them, nor would Force Lighting be effective and throwing objects at them is useless.

It's noted that their shields can withstand practically anything save for a lightsaber.

Now it might just be that the energy shielding tech has come a long way, so this might not apply to all shielding tech because otherwise such tech would be ridiculously expensive and can all vary in power, soo...I mean take that of what you will.

Although it doesn't help we have no gauge as to where any of this tech is at in relation to others, given there's no supporting evidence outside of gameplay.

To add since I can't edit. <.<

Not saying their shields can withstand like GM Luke's TK or whatever, I'm just bringing up a point that shields show to withstand a multitude of attacks. IE: TK, objects thrown and Force Lighting.

Now weither this translates to Theron's shields(since Razer/Ant are having this argument) no idea since all we have is the gameplay and nothing else to support such a thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.