Revan vs Shaak Ti, Yaddle, Dooku, Jaden Korr and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova

AncientPower
The inclusion of Yaddle makes this too much for Revan.

darthbane77
Remind me of Yaddle's abilities?

Tondemonai
Revan probably takes it. No one here is a threat to him, and collectively they won't work together well enough

darthbane77
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Unsure tbh. Leaning Vader, but Yaddle and Dooku won't go down fast, and will be an issue, so probably team for a small majority, but unsure for the most part. Great fight Tonde....this is Revan, not Vader. Come on man, haha.

Tondemonai
Eh, that's true. Edited thumb up

darthbane77
thumb up

SunRazer
Dooku isn't a threat to Revan? lol

UCanShootMyNova
Why do you act surprised Nova? It's like you haven't been aware of the slowly encroaching disease that's been going on for some time now.

Did you really think the TOR wank had been eradicated? It only came back in a new and stronger form.

And you and the others let it happen. As far as I'm concerned you're getting just what you deserve. smile

Tondemonai
Is someone significantly inferior to people close to or below Revan not being a threat odd to you?

darthbane77
The TOR brigade will not be silenced! lol

SunRazer
Is someone significantly inferior to people close to or below Revan not being a threat odd to you?

Someone who can hold his own against Yoda in combat is fully capable of contending with Revan, lol.

And who are these inferiors of Revan that Dooku is significantly below?

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Why do you act surprised Nova? It's like you haven't been aware of the slowly encroaching disease that's been going on for some time now.

Did you really think the TOR wank had been eradicated? It only came back in a new and stronger form.

And you and the others let it happen. As far as I'm concerned you're getting just what you deserve. smile

Well, if you knew about it, why didn't you try to stop it?

Anyways, this is the same as before. There's nothing stronger about the TOR wank.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, if you knew about it, why didn't you try to stop it?

Anyways, this is the same as before. There's nothing stronger about the TOR wank.

I did. Ant either ignored me or tried to get me banned.

The fact that you're getting double team pwn'ed by both Ant and AP doesn't alert your spider sense? Damn son. The blatant denial here is extravagant even for you.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SunRazer
And who are these inferiors of Revan that Dooku is significantly below?

*Revan's equals/peers

Tenebrous, Vader, Vaylin, Plagueis, etc.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I did. Ant either ignored me or tried to get me banned.

The fact that you're getting double team pwn'ed by both Ant and AP doesn't alert your spider sense? Damn son. The blatant denial here is extravagant even for you.

1. Pitiful.

2. That isn't any different from how it was before. You're not new here. You should know.

SunRazer
*Revan's equals/peers

Tenebrous, Vader, Vaylin, Plagueis, etc.

laughing out loud

carthage
How the **** is. Vaylin more powerful than Vader or Dooku?

Tondemonai
Lol, she was before KotET

carthage
facepalm

MythLord
Tyranus and Yaddle are certainly both threats to Revan.

Ursumeles
thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Revan isn't beating a superior team than the one he lost to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.