Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
4fbO2-egZ3U

looks alot better then his skylander's design.

Bro SMASH
Not sure I agree with the Skylanders part but yeah, I do still like this design. I can't wait to play this! Love those Crash game!

Kazenji
Wonder if they'll remaster Crash Team Racing.

Nemesis X
Wonder when they'll bring back Crash Twinsanity.

KCJ506
I wonder if this will inspire someone to remake/remaster the original Spyro trilogy.

Kazenji
So did many get their copies of the game?

i've been playing it, They've made the first game easier in getting the gems. Instead of getting through the entire level smashing all the boxes without dying, In the remaster you can die and it won't affect it

also whats up with the keys?

KCJ506
Originally posted by Kazenji
So did many get their copies of the game?

i've been playing it, They've made the first game easier in getting the gems. Instead of getting through the entire level smashing all the boxes without dying, In the remaster you can die and it won't affect it

also whats up with the keys?

The not dying part actually only applies to stages that have clear gems. For the ones that have colored ones, you'll still need to make it through the stage and get all the boxes without dying.

As for the keys, the only way to get those is by the Cortex bonus rounds. There's only two of them.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KCJ506
The not dying part actually only applies to stages that have clear gems. For the ones that have colored ones, you'll still need to make it through the stage and get all the boxes without dying.

Ahhh...so they still got that in after all but more to do with the coloured gems

also do you remember the Spyro demo code for the original verison of Crash 3?.....it still works but you don't get access to Spyro, Its more of a possible hint they might be remastering his games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.