Nate Grey vs Matthew Malloy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Omega Level Showdown

Nate Grey vs Matthew Malloy

ghostman
feats for matthew

StyleTime
He was around for all of 30 seconds unfortunately. No way to gauge him properly.

Genii96
I think he was said to be the strongest mutant signatures recorded. Xavier saw him as being so strong that he shut his powers off

deathslash
By feats, Nathan. By implied power, Mathew wrecks him. Mathew was said to be the most powerful mutant signature ever (keep in mind that xavier's death happened long after Franklin Richards was born).

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
By feats, Nathan. By implied power, Mathew wrecks him. Mathew was said to be the most powerful mutant signature ever (keep in mind that xavier's death happened long after Franklin Richards was born).

Hyperbole.

"Id"
Has anyone ever put some thought that the Signature captured by Xavier was early in his years?

Since than Cerebro and Cerebra have captured more signatures.

Chronically Legion, X-Man, Hope, Vulcan etc.. all have appeared and registerd after Matthew was evaluated.

deathslash
Originally posted by "Id"
Has anyone ever put some thought that the Signature captured by Xavier was early in his years?

Since than Cerebro and Cerebra have captured more signatures.

Chronically Legion, X-Man, Hope, Vulcan etc.. all have appeared and registerd after Matthew was evaluated. true, but xavier died long after all of them registered and I can't think of a reason for him to keep that recording in his will if there were more powerful mutants than malloy.

hutchy1345
X-man should have been way stronger than he was. Anyone agree?
I mean his output was like dark phoenix when he was a noob, at full potential he should've been one of the most powerful mutants ever!

krisblaze
Originally posted by hutchy1345
X-man should have been way stronger than he was. Anyone agree?
I mean his output was like dark phoenix when he was a noob, at full potential he should've been one of the most powerful mutants ever!

His output was not like dark phoenix.

Moira only mentioned that her machine could not measure his power, and that had only occured with Dark Phoenix.

That is not the same as their output being identical.

If the max power-reading for her machine was 15 then it would be incapable of reading someone whose power is 16 and someone whose power is 8001.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by krisblaze
His output was not like dark phoenix.

Moira only mentioned that her machine could not measure his power, and that had only occured with Dark Phoenix.

That is not the same as their output being identical.

If the max power-reading for her machine was 15 then it would be incapable of reading someone whose power is 16 and someone whose power is 8001.

Wasn't aware of that sorry

Well he does have multiversal telepathy I suppose

krisblaze
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Wasn't aware of that sorry

Well he does have multiversal telepathy I suppose

He has quite a bit.

I still like nate for this, I just see the phoenix comment pop up so much stick out tongue

RealityWarper
My money on Matthew Malloy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.