Midnighter/Deathstroke vs Ironfist/Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Standard equipment for all.

No door and no guns.

Who is taking this?

Vanguard
Team 2 IMHO

Zack M
Midnighter is too much.

cdtm
No door = no hope for team 1.

HN8Sk4aqikg

Zack M
Midnighter doesn't need the door to handle these 2 chumps.

cdtm
T'challa would probably hack MN's battlecomputer on the spot.

He was carrying a device on him that cleaned Danny's evil chi. And he had no idea he'd run into Iron Fist.

He hacked Tony Stark's pacemaker, using proprietary code that was impossible to steal.

He inhibited Mephisto's powers.

He did these things on a moments notice, in random encounters, with no visable prep. T'challa is practically more Adam West Batman than the current Batman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Standard equipment for all.

No door and no guns.

standard equip except for the guys who have guns or use doors? is there a reason for this

carver9
Yes, it makes the battle more of a brute force fight. I want to see skill, not 12 pages of people debating on doors being opened throughout a martial arts battle.

Sin I AM
Yes, it makes the battle more of a brute force fight. I want to see skill, not 12 pages of people debating on doors being opened throughout a martial arts battle.

u should reword the op then. since tchalllas standard equip is vague and powerful (see cdtms post). as is, it looks like u gimped team one in favor of team 2.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
T'challa would probably hack MN's battlecomputer on the spot.

He was carrying a device on him that cleaned Danny's evil chi. And he had no idea he'd run into Iron Fist.

He hacked Tony Stark's pacemaker, using proprietary code that was impossible to steal.

He inhibited Mephisto's powers.

He did these things on a moments notice, in random encounters, with no visable prep. T'challa is practically more Adam West Batman than the current Batman.

With what tech? When has panther hacked computer brains?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
u should reword the op then. since tchalllas standard equip is vague and powerful (see cdtms post). as is, it looks like u gimped team one in favor of team 2.

Naah, I'll leave as is.

Sin I AM
Naah, I'll leave as is.

I figured you would..yet another bait thread thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
With what tech? When has panther hacked computer brains? as ridiculous as it may be, he also hacked into galactus' ship on the fly.

Zack M
If he has his tech, then I'd give it to panther. With no prep, Midnighter and slade far a small majority. That's assuming panther can hack before Midnighter kicks his head off. He is faster.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I figured you would..yet another bait thread thumb up

Did you feel like that in the Spiderman vs Midnighter thread?

deathslash
If he has his tech, then I'd give it to panther. With no prep, Midnighter and slade far a small majority. That's assuming panther can hack before Midnighter kicks his head off. He is faster. thumb up I can believe that. I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as him just kicking his head off, but in a straight h2h fight between those two, midnight would certainly win.

cdtm
MN is NOT kicking T'challa's head off.

I'll see your fighting random nameless super beings and raise you arm barring Silver Surfer.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up I can believe that. I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as him just kicking his head off, but in a straight h2h fight between those two, midnight would certainly win.

He can hold his own with Namor.

Worst case, Danny can intercept (Should be able to Iron Fist Slade away, if we'reassuming him and Danny square off.)

Sin I AM
Did you feel like that in the Spiderman vs Midnighter thread?

yes. most of your threads have predetermined winners. with evenooking im guessing u didn't allow doors but made sure to include webbing. if youre so confident your character picks (spiderman, iron fist/panther) are so superior to the character you don't like (MIDNIGHTER) u wouldn't create threads gimping the opposition. but since u get shut down so often u try and not leave room for failure...yet ultimately still fail.

good thread tho

Vanguard

I'll see your fighting random nameless super beings and raise you arm barring Silver Surfer.

This.

Midnighter is a good fighter. But its usually against fodder.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
This.

Midnighter is a good fighter. But its usually against fodder.

laughing out loud

Zack M
He can hold his own with Namor.

Worst case, Danny can intercept (Should be able to Iron Fist Slade away, if we'reassuming him and Danny square off.)

Namor? That's cute. Midnighter has taken blows from Etrigan, sliced off a Red Lantern's arms, fought Apollo, and is about to go up against Neron himself. Not to mention nearly killing Martian Manhunter. Midnighter is better than BP in nearly every way.

wuleecat
Yeah, Carver. If you're neutering Slade and Midnighter by getting rid of things they use as standard, and you're hoping for a straight-up hand-to-hand discussion here, why are you allowing all this talk of T'Charlie using his super on-the-fly computer brain-hacking skills? Come on, how many times has THAT been seen as one of Panther's go-to fight moves? A for the idea that Midnighter has only defeated nobodies, that's ridiculous. Strip away all the flim-flam, Midnighter kicks Black Panther's teeth in. End of.

Zack M
Originally posted by wuleecat
Yeah, Carver. If you're neutering Slade and Midnighter by getting rid of things they use as standard, and you're hoping for a straight-up hand-to-hand discussion here, why are you allowing all this talk of T'Charlie using his super on-the-fly computer brain-hacking skills? Come on, how many times has THAT been seen as one of Panther's go-to fight moves? A for the idea that Midnighter has only defeated nobodies, that's ridiculous. Strip away all the flim-flam, Midnighter kicks Black Panther's teeth in. End of.

Carver is trying to make this one-sided. thumb up

And Vangard is talking nonsense.

krisblaze
Namor? That's cute. Midnighter has taken blows from Etrigan, sliced off a Red Lantern's arms, fought Apollo, and is about to go up against Neron himself. Not to mention nearly killing Martian Manhunter. Midnighter is better than BP in nearly every way.

This is some absurd exaggeration of his feats.

Zack M
Originally posted by krisblaze

Not really. DCnU Midnighter has defeated Prometheus, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Nightwing, Parasite, Grifter, Skallox, etc... Hardly fodder. He's also taken hits from an enraged Etrigan and found Martian Manhunter's weak point. Even MM was surprised he found it.

Zack M
Not to mention tagging a speedster who was nearly as fast as the Flash. yes

DarkSaint85
Zack, you once asked for DS' HF proof.

Here you go:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DDrSTz-vEhI/V_5ecYDPN5I/AAAAAAAATUQ/SNJ0Yv0s_vof1NSHpZiythNl8yEw0PBGwCLcB/s1600/34_11.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YyfdSLcc0pI/V_5ecnxiAvI/AAAAAAAATUU/wnYYMV2FtiArHuNZM3nXZWkcCvmIVBs2wCLcB/s1600/34_12.jpg

He's in disguise...but as Rose says (also in disguise), the HF was closing up his bullet holes. That's near Wolvy level.

Zack M
I don't remember asking for that. I know DS has a pretty good HF. He also survived with half his skull blown apart.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze

Mr. "too lazy to read a wiki, much less read a comic" criticising the Black Panther expert is cute.

Confident enough to Bsttlezone Vanguard, Zack?

carver9
Originally posted by wuleecat

I didn't know about BP hacking abilities.

Zack M
Mr. "too lazy to read a wiki, much less read a comic" criticising the Black Panther expert is cute.

Confident enough to Bsttlezone Vanguard, Zack?

Battle zone panther? I've already posted all the pics and you even conceded in the last thread that was involving midnighter. Vanguard has been ignoring feats, anyway

Vanguard
Battle zone panther? I've already posted all the pics and you even conceded in the last thread that was involving midnighter. Vanguard has been ignoring feats, anyway

Which feats did I ignore?

Zack M
Which feats did I ignore?

You said he just beats fodder, which is untrue. Then in the last thread I asked what human characters he has trouble with, and you never got back on that.

deathslash
Namor? That's cute. Midnighter has taken blows from Etrigan, sliced off a Red Lantern's arms, fought Apollo, and is about to go up against Neron himself. Not to mention nearly killing Martian Manhunter. Midnighter is better than BP in nearly every way. confused you do know that panther has beat mephisto, an amped Doctor Doom, Black Dwarf, Luke Cage, karnak, iron fist, and iron man right? Sure, Midnighter would beat him more times than not in a straight fight, but don't fly off the handle. Panther has more than enough feats to suggest that Midnighter would have to work for it.

Vanguard
You said he just beats fodder, which is untrue. Then in the last thread I asked what human characters he has trouble with, and you never got back on that.

I never said he beats JUST fodder. Just that he usually does. And that people get carried away with those showings. I'd like to see his fight with Nightwing. But then, that's someone I'd expect him to beat.

Juntai

I'll see your fighting random nameless super beings and raise you arm barring Silver Surfer. http://i.imgur.com/tDLa7ou.jpg ?

Zack M
I never said he beats JUST fodder. Just that he usually does. And that people get carried away with those showings. I'd like to see his fight with Nightwing. But then, that's someone I'd expect him to beat.

Again, which fodder are you talking about. And that's wrong.

cdtm
Originally posted by Juntai
http://i.imgur.com/tDLa7ou.jpg ?

That's just backpeddling. Fan backlash pushback.

Even if that's how he really meant it, he did a terrible job conveying it in his writing.

Zack M
So, I guess Midnighter gets a temporary amp. And the guy Gregorio is talking about is John Constantine. I guess this is how he's going to fight Neron?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MR_zps2mbhcqqv.jpg

Zack M
Midnighter's computer brain can tell if someone is bluffing.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MR2_zpsuu9u3rnw.jpg

Owning Vodyanar
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MR3_zpsdech8zx4.jpg

Owning some random demons in Hell
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MR4_zpszarhfcvi.jpg

Next issue he'll go up against Mawzir
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MAWZIR_zpskgiqw1qk.jpg

cdtm
And yet, the magic Battle Computer couldn't tell that Martian Manhunter moved his weak point.

It's almost like it's limited to anything a really smart tactician could do instead of this magic "I win" button you guys keep pushing.

Vanguard
Random demons in hell is what I consider fodder

Zack M
Random demons in hell is what I consider fodder

You said fodder way before I even posted that scan. Lmao.

cdtm
You said fodder way before I even posted that scan. Lmao.

And he's saying that scan is exactly the kind of thing he was talking about.

Vanguard
And he's saying that scan is exactly the kind of thing he was talking about.

thanks

Zack M
And he's yet to answer my question. Not surprising, since he hasn't read the material.

DarkSaint85
What's impressive about that as well, is that he's not using his battle computer there.

It explicitly does not work on magical creatures. Hence why it could only tell him that Vyondar was bluffing (as it could read the human flesh) but nothing else.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's impressive about that as well, is that he's not using his battle computer there.

It explicitly does not work on magical creatures. Hence why it could only tell him that Vyondar was bluffing (as it could read the human flesh) but nothing else.

K'un L'un is a magical land of magic chi users who guard a magic dragon so their champion can eat his magic heart and gain his magic powers? just fyi stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
He can still read the decidedly human flesh of young, supple Danny.

As shown in Zacks scans with Vyondaeawr.

cdtm
Would leave him open to the hypo fist. stick out tongue

Hey, that's still less cheap than the Drunken Fist. smile

Juntai
That's just backpeddling. Fan backlash pushback.

Even if that's how he really meant it, he did a terrible job conveying it in his writing. It might be a bad job to you, as everything is sort of in interpretation, but the next page he calls off Stardust and says they're his friends and he wanted to hear the rest of what Panther was talking about, as Stardust was starting to wreck the whole team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.