Death Seed Sentry Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry.

Insane Titan
Thanos, he kills the unkillables.

TethAdamTheRock
How

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How by killing them

cdtm
Thanos wins.

TethAdamTheRock
No he cant

Insane Titan
No he cant cry more and maybe read some Thanos then you may know what he can actually do.

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

RealityWarper
Sentry very easily.

And no Thanos can't "kill the unkillables".

It happened in the Cancerverse where Death was previously destroyed via a ritual.

Thanos established again the "natural order" by allowing the beings in that Universe to die, as the Avatar of Death.

Unfortunately for Thanos, he never showed the ability to give a permanent death to the unkillable beings in the 616-Universe despite the presence of Death (the entity).

Sentry will destroy Thanos without problem.

Insane Titan
More nonsense from a idiot troll.

Zack M
Thanos clobbers him.

RealityWarper
In order to illustrate it, here is Vision's explanations about the disappearance of Death in the Cancerverse and why people don't die like they should:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481232753-4650358-9234823470-13339.jpg

And the thing that is even worse is that Thanos, despite being an Avatar of Death, can't permanently kill anyone.

For example:

Thanos killed Drax...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234794-thanos-04-18.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234804-thanos-04-19.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234832-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2013-018-008.jpg

But he was back later in the Cancerverse, proving that Thanos being able to kill the unkillable is a fairy tale...

Thanos killed Starlord...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234850-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2013-019-006.jpg

Whom was back a few panels later...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234853-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2013-019-007.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481234843-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2013-019-008.jpg

This proves that Thanos has literally no ways to beat Sentry whom is superior to him in all areas, wtih powers superior to the Molecule Man himself and truly unkillable contrary to Thanos whom need the assistance of Death... Too bad, Sentry godstomps.

TethAdamTheRock
Post the rest of those scans

RealityWarper
Post the rest of those scans

There is everything that is needed here.

The claim was that Thanos can kill permanently someone that is unkillable.

Both guys that he killed came back to life, proving that claim erroneous.

I posted the whole context so stop acting like you know what I'm talking about. thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Wanna see what happens next

RealityWarper
Wanna see what happens next

Go read the comic books.

I debunked that claim.

Insane Titan
Lmao reality warper doesn't understand context .

TethAdamTheRock
Does drax end up "killing" thanos again?

RealityWarper
Does drax end up "killing" thanos again?

*sigh*

Do you understand the context of the claim "Thanos can kill unkillable beings" and why this has been debunked ?

Get lost with your red herring.

hutchy1345
Does anybody have more than one feat for sentry that shows he's multiversal
And I don't mean arbitrary statements

iceman24567
Thanos wins

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Does anybody have more than one feat for sentry that shows he's multiversal
And I don't mean arbitrary statements

There isn't anything featwise that alludes to that.

(in my opinion)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

(in my opinion)

Changing the whole Marvel Omniverse to be part of it without changing the timeline doesn't ?

Changing the history to become the new Angel of Death without creating a new timeline doesn't ?

Subduing and one-shotting an Omniversal-being without any effort doesn't ?

iceman24567

(in my opinion) Its not your opinion its fact thumb up

DarkSaint85
This is not the thread for it, phuckers.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Changing the whole Marvel Omniverse to be part of it without changing the timeline doesn't ?

Changing the history to become the new Angel of Death without creating a new timeline doesn't ?

Subduing and one-shotting an Omniversal-being without any effort doesn't ?

Even if Sentry was Omniversal (which I don't believe). You don't have to be Omniversal to change the history. That doesn't require Omniversal power. It's not clear either way whether it was whatever 'versal term you use. We generally hear that changing time in the past can have dangerous repercussions for the future. It's not always about a new timeline. Heck I bet Doom could go back in time and do something. Nothing on the scale of the Void but the rule applies.

The Molecule Man thing I disagree with you on. And we've been over that a lot of times. Plus I'm gonna sleep in 10 minutes so I don't have time for a lengthy debate. Perhaps tomorrow?

The thing is mate is that all of the stuff is conjecture based when it comes to your opinion of it being Omniversal. Beating Molecule Man doesn't instantly shoot him into an Omniversal level. He didn't beat a Molecule Man who was at the Trans-Multiversal busting level or the "holding a box that contains an Omniverse level".

At best if we go by the retcon he beat a Universal Molecule Man (which I believe Don Draper said earlier).

You have to realise that he couldn't have beaten the Omniversal Molecule Man. Since his story of how he gets that power wasn't there then. At the very very best you might want to say he is the Trans-Multiversal Molecule Man Sentry thought but even then that is a theory with holes in it.

But whatever happens he didn't beat an Omniversal Molecule Man. I completely stand behind that.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is not the thread for it, phuckers.

Sorry mate. My reply to RealityWarper above will be my last post on the subject.

As a message to RealityWarper.

Make a thread in the Comic Book section and then in the morning tomorrow we can talk about it there. So we don't keep taking stuff off topic.

zopzop
Both D Sentry and Thanos have toyed with Marvel's top herald : Thor. I honestly see this as a draw. Neither can put the other down IMHO. Thanos's durability is legendary it's been put to the test (vs Odin, Galactus, Tyrant, Omega, Maker, etc) and held. D Sentry is also durable as hell (but has less showings). Hence the 'draw'.

Insane Titan
Even if Sentry was Omniversal (which I don't believe). You don't have to be Omniversal to change the history. That doesn't require Omniversal power. It's not clear either way whether it was whatever 'versal term you use. We generally hear that changing time in the past can have dangerous repercussions for the future. It's not always about a new timeline. Heck I bet Doom could go back in time and do something. Nothing on the scale of the Void but the rule applies.

The Molecule Man thing I disagree with you on. And we've been over that a lot of times. Plus I'm gonna sleep in 10 minutes so I don't have time for a lengthy debate. Perhaps tomorrow?

The thing is mate is that all of the stuff is conjecture based when it comes to your opinion of it being Omniversal. Beating Molecule Man doesn't instantly shoot him into an Omniversal level. He didn't beat a Molecule Man who was at the Trans-Multiversal busting level or the "holding a box that contains an Omniverse level".

At best if we go by the retcon he beat a Universal Molecule Man (which I believe Don Draper said earlier).

You have to realise that he couldn't have beaten the Omniversal Molecule Man. Since his story of how he gets that power wasn't there then. At the very very best you might want to say he is the Trans-Multiversal Molecule Man Sentry thought but even then that is a theory with holes in it.

But whatever happens he didn't beat an Omniversal Molecule Man. I completely stand behind that.

Sorry mate. My reply to RealityWarper above will be my last post on the subject.

As a message to RealityWarper.

Make a thread in the Comic Book section and then in the morning tomorrow we can talk about it there. So we don't keep taking stuff off topic. nice owange and honesty thumb up

DarkSaint85
What I meant was, there's a perfectly good thread with added WBH, that a certain poster here made.

That ones way better.

RealityWarper

You have to be Omniversal to apply it to all realities.

Sentry power-level has no limits as remembered by the writers, authors and the characters in the comic books themselves.

Fine.

It does actually because Molecule Man wasn't weakened or depowered.

Molecule Man's power was unlimited in that story so he clearly beat the Owniversal-one.

The retcon only applies to Molecule Man's origins.

You have to realise that Molecule Man is omniversal since Dr Doom unlocked his power in the first Secret Wars.

Oh really ?

Owen was considered to have no limits on his power since the first Secret Wars after Dr Doom unlocked his powers.

He matched the Beyonder's powers in the first Secret Wars and they jeopardized the Omniverse itself.

He was more skilled than the Beyonder in their second confrontation and the struggle resulted in jeopardizing the Omniverse a second time.

The only reason why there was no jeopardy of the Omniverse in Dark Avengers is very simple:

A)

Sentry had no way to protect himself of the attacks of Molecule Man in their first fights so he was utterly stomped.

B)

The last fight, Sentry understood he had the power to manipulate the reality, and being far more powerful than Owen, there was no struggle jeopardizing the Omniverse as Sentry utterly godstomped him.

There is no reason to show collateral damages when one character just have to walk on the other one effortlessly.

I don't use fan-fictions from the battle forums.

I prefer to stick with the comic books, the informations given by the characters and backed-up by the authors, writers and editors.

He did.

I'm staying in my position, there is enough proof of it.

Galan007
At best if we go by the retcon he beat a Universal Molecule Man (which I believe Don Draper said earlier). Yep. At best Owen was a universal power, given the Hickman retcon. This Omniversal talk is idiocy at its finest. thumb up

Anyway, while Death Sentry is immensely powerful, I haven't seen anything from him that makes me concretely think he could put Thanos down. Same coin, I'm not really sure how Thanos could put him down, either. So I dunno... Split, maybe?

srug

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep. At best Owen was a universal power, given the Hickman retcon. This Omniversal talk is idiocy at its finest. thumb up

The retcon only touched Owen's origins.

His feats, the way his power works, remains untouched by the retcon.

The Beyonder's retcon touched his fight against the Celestials thus making him inferior to them.

You probably didn't read all of Owen's appearances and you are missing a lot of context concerning this character.

Really ?

Sentry is far stronger than Thanos physically, hit harder, is completely unharmed by physical damages, superior in telepathy, has reality manipulation superior to molecule man, superior energy projection too.

I don't see what blinds you to acknowledge that Sentry is superior to Thanos.

tkitna
I need to see more from DSentry before I'm giving him a win over Thanos. The strength feat was impressive though and one would instantly think DSentry should be way more physically powerful than Thanos if nothing else, but damn that durability of the mad titan. He fights skyfathers and comes out of it intact.

Split for now I guess.

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna
I need to see more from DSentry before I'm giving him a win over Thanos. The strength feat was impressive though and one would instantly think DSentry should be way more physically powerful than Thanos if nothing else, but damn that durability of the mad titan. He fights skyfathers and comes out of it intact.

Split for now I guess.

IMO, Sentry could no more beat the Mad Titan then Hulk can.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
IMO, Sentry could no more beat the Mad Titan then Hulk can.

DSentry is perceived to be much more physically powerful than the Hulk though.

carver9
Naah, I don't think so.

tkitna
He's shown to be at least as strong as every hero on earth with the addition of a Hulk based amp, so yeah, I would think so.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
He's shown to be at least as strong as every hero on earth with the addition of a Hulk based amp, so yeah, I would think so.

Remember, Hulk temporarily held him off on his lonesome. She didn't start using her amping until the end...Hulk amping and she was slowing him down which is the reason I'm saying what I am saying.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Remember, Hulk temporarily held him off on his lonesome. She didn't start using her amping until the end...Hulk amping and she was slowing him down which is the reason I'm saying what I am saying.

She hardly slowed him down at all. Tony said in a few moments Exitar will breach the Earths crust.

And Hulk couldn't fuel enough power in time causing the machine to break.

One_Angry_Scot
That was one of the very few times where 616 Earth was in genuine danger and in fact got destroyed. Hulk was never going to succeed.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk was going to eat Exitar whole and you know it.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk was going to eat Exitar whole and you know it.

Especially if he "seen rage".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.