Ip Man vs. Frank Martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Since quite a number of people think Ip Man beats Bone, I'd like to see how you guys think he'll fair against Frank Martin (original Transporter trilogy).

Pure h2h fight in an open arena.

Kotor3
IP Man wins in a good short fight. Frank Martin has not really fought anyone that I recall that matches to anyone IP Man has fought.

KingD19
Frank takes it. In the same realm of skill but tougher and stronger than anyone Ip has fought. Martin is almost cartoony.

Kotor3
Originally posted by KingD19
Frank takes it. In the same realm of skill but tougher and stronger than anyone Ip has fought. Martin is almost cartoony. Everything about that statement is incorrect.

KingD19
So you're saying a guy who gets chucked through a brick wall, then gets back up without a scratch isn't a problem for Ip?

Kotor3
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're saying a guy who gets chucked through a brick wall, then gets back up without a scratch isn't a problem for Ip? I'm sure that is exactly what I am not saying seeing that my first response stated it would be a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.