Classic Juggernaut Vs Kuurth & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Kuurth Gets Both enchantments
Colossus gets full demon form and fully lets loose

Stoic
It would be a stalemate, although Cain would end up having broken bones that would heal until one or both of them decided to walk away. Colossus either sits it out or dies. Unless it's Colossus cursed with the enchantment of Cytorrak? If that's the case, I'm betting on him winning.

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
It would be a stalemate, although Cain would end up having broken bones
There's absolutely no proof for this my friend. CLassic Cain took a GODBLAST and it didn't even hurt him. It just pushed him back and as he he was starting to muscle forward, the ground gave way beneath him.

NOTHING Kuurth or Colossus faced comes close to the power of a Godblast.

big juggy man
Originally posted by zopzop
There's absolutely no proof for this my friend. CLassic Cain took a GODBLAST and it didn't even hurt him. It just pushed him back and as he he was starting to muscle forward, the ground gave way beneath him.

NOTHING Kuurth or Colossus faced comes close to the power of a Godblast.

I guess he thinks because Kuurth/Cain Marko was able to break Colossus/Juggernaut's bones he think that it would happen again. Before that Marvel never showed Juggernaut having his bones broke by anything. Just another case of poor and lazy writing.

But anyway Juggernaut can't be hurt by physical based attacks. All Kuurth and Colossus have are physical based attacks.

Written properly Juggernaut should erect his force field and eventually win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.