Goku Black vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Zero mortals plan? I'M GONNA KILL YOU TO DEATH!

RealityWarper
Goku Black godstomps.

Superman Prime is fodder to him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Black stomps.

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Zero mortals plan? I'M GONNA KILL YOU TO DEATH!

Internet troll wins.

Ridley_Prime
In all seriousness though, I liked the idea of this kind of matchup since both characters in question are twisted, more powerful versions of their regular/good counterparts. srug

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman kills him twice.

Sj_Sharp

RadZoa
I would say that Goku Black is a bit below the likes of Thor and Binary, but above Iron Man level

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
I would say that Goku Black is a bit below the likes of Thor and Binary, but above Iron Man level

Makes sense to me.

And regular Superman wins, Prime is overkill.

Sj_Sharp
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Goku Black wins with Zero Effort.

Prime is too slow to touch him and too weak to hurt him. He dies.

cdtm
Retcon punch ftw.

RadZoa
Iron Man is faster than Goku Black who couldn't dodge a sniper bullet. In fact even Batman could dodge a sniper bullet putting his speed above Goku Black

Kirikaze Fuuma
Iron Man is faster than Goku Black who couldn't dodge a sniper bullet. In fact even Batman could dodge a sniper bullet putting his speed above Goku Black

Even people like Superman has been hit by a (kryptonite) bullet. Batman is surely faster than him too.

cdtm
Goku Black is slower then turtle slime.

carver9
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Even people like Superman has been hit by a (kryptonite) bullet. Batman is surely faster than him too.

Roshi could've prevented this.

https://m.imgur.com/irTCySo?r
https://i.imgur.com/bMdh9ZV.jpg

RadZoa
Too bad Krillin couldn't, Krillin isn't fast enough to avoid getting shot. Makes sense since Goku Black can't dodge a sniper round

cdtm
Too bad Krillin couldn't, Krillin isn't fast enough to avoid getting shot. Makes sense since Goku Black can't dodge a sniper round

thumb up

And Goku couldn't avoid getting shot, either. By a non super powered featless henchman, no less.

carver9

I wonder if you paid attention to that scene. I wonder if you paid attention to the Krillin scene when he waded through those bullets at close range before Gohan showed up. You and cdtm are trolls.

cdtm
That's right Carver, everybody's trolling you. Everybody on KMC.

RadZoa
Carver is the only level headed, unbiased and rationale person on Foreign Cinema eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.