Ninjak vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Battle of the ninjas.

1. Standard gear

2. H2H only

The fight in a warehouse.

Zack M
Batman.

Khazra Reborn
Ninjak.

Zack M
Ninjak isn't more skilled than Batman.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Ninjak isn't more skilled than Batman. he's had some pretty impressive feats (especially in unity) and he's regularly beaten on other superpowered martial artists.

Sin I AM
Ninjak isn't more skilled than Batman.

Check out valiant comics.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
he's had some pretty impressive feats (especially in unity) and he's regularly beaten on other superpowered martial artists.

That doesn't make him more skilled, and Batman has done that too. Has Ninjak one-shotted someone like Grundy?

Galan007
Bruce probably wins due to the sheer number of feats/accolades under his belt, but Ninjak would give him one HELL of a fight... A better fight than pretty much any non-meta could, imo.

deathslash
That doesn't make him more skilled, and Batman has done that too. Has Ninjak one-shotted someone like Grundy? no, but he's done well against x-0 manowar, taken a punch to the spine from an armor hunter that casually tore through several dozen feet of steel, concrete and bedrock, and he's caught the eternal warrior off guard with his speed on several occasions.

Also, listing the most retarded high end feats for batman doesn't mean much when in his own books he lost to and had trouble with KGBeast, Deathstroke, joker, catman, etc.

Zack M
He never lost to Catman and he one-shotted Bane, too. When someone has a ton of appearances like Batman, there is bound to be low showings. I'd like to see Ninjak stalemate someone like 3 boot Karate Kid. Something we all know he hasn't.

DarkSaint85
Zackman can one-shot Grundy, take beatings from a pissed off WW (without his armour) and outskill KK on the daily.

Zack M
Forgot about Batman tanking blows from WW. Batman has his gadgets to rely on and whatever metal Ninjak brings to the table (Swords, ninja stars, etc...) Batman can manipulate.

Sin I AM
Forgot about Batman tanking blows from WW. Batman has his gadgets to rely on and whatever metal Ninjak brings to the table (Swords, ninja stars, etc...) Batman can manipulate.

lol

Flyattractor
So "new" Ninjak is a superhuman then? Was Org Jak in the same league?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zackman can one-shot Grundy, take beatings from a pissed off WW (without his armour) and outskill KK on the daily.

Tag team?

Zack M
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Yeah, I'd like to see these skill feats.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor

no. hes the same...unless u r referring to the acclaim reboot which was totally weird and I haven't looked at since forever . he's not superhuman..he's just well trained pretty much just like bruce with the exception ninja k can now heal himself.

the only thing that changed was backstory

SquallX
That doesn't make him more skilled, and Batman has done that too. Has Ninjak one-shotted someone like Grundy?

Batman beating Grundy is as lol worthy as Batman beating the Justice League. Batman has trouble beating Bane, and Bane is one of the lowest of Metas.

-K-M-
He never lost to Catman and he one-shotted Bane, too. When someone has a ton of appearances like Batman, there is bound to be low showings. I'd like to see Ninjak stalemate someone like 3 boot Karate Kid. Something we all know he hasn't.

He technically has lost to catman, but batman has also beat him and other times they stalemated. Not sure why that's considered a low showing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
He technically has lost to catman, but batman has also beat him and other times they stalemated. Not sure why that's considered a low showing

when did they stalemate

deathslash
Yeah, I'd like to see these skill feats. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/ninjak/4005-4375/forums/ninjak-respect-thread-current-1681465/#0

I don't really have the time to highlight the feats that he has that isn't in the thread, but he did beat a man that actually knew every fighting style in the world and also had his training, fought magpie (a powerful magic user), can alter his perception of time, and a few other things. It's also worth noting that he has a healing factor that allowed him to heal from a broken arm and spine over the course of a month.Originally posted by -K-M-
He technically has lost to catman, but batman has also beat him and other times they stalemated. Not sure why that's considered a low showing I don't consider it a low showing. To me, it's another example of how batman may do ridiculous stuff in JLA books, but in his own, he's clearly defined as a high street leveler with powerful gadgets and nothing more.

Zack M
Oh, is KM talking about the incidents before secret six?

Zack M
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/ninjak/4005-4375/forums/ninjak-respect-thread-current-1681465/#0

I don't really have the time to highlight the feats that he has that isn't in the thread, but he did beat a man that actually knew every fighting style in the world and also had his training, fought magpie (a powerful magic user), can alter his perception of time, and a few other things. It's also worth noting that he has a healing factor that allowed him to heal from a broken arm and spine over the course of a month. I don't consider it a low showing. To me, it's another example of how batman may do ridiculous stuff in JLA books, but in his own, he's clearly defined as a high street leveler with powerful gadgets and nothing more.

thumb up I'll look through this later.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when did they stalemate

They stalemate in Shadow of the Batman #43 and Secret Six #2

-K-M-
I don't consider it a low showing. To me, it's another example of how batman may do ridiculous stuff in JLA books, but in his own, he's clearly defined as a high street leveler with powerful gadgets and nothing more.

keep in mind Catman has some ridic feats under his belt. He actually in the new 52 stalemated the uber Aquaman in a one on one fight

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
keep in mind Catman has some ridic feats under his belt. He actually in the new 52 stalemated the uber Aquaman in a one on one fight doesn't the entire secret six in the new 52 have different back stories though? I honestly consider half of the people that they fought in their series to have been jobbing. Didn't superman also get tooled by a new character.

-K-M-
doesn't the entire secret six in the new 52 have different back stories though? I honestly consider half of the people that they fought in their series to have been jobbing. Didn't superman also get tooled by a new character.

Some do, yes. But in pre52 Catman has taken out many metas including Captain Nazi, Sledge, Virtuoso, etc. He has also stalemated with Bronze Tiger in hand to hand fight

Porcelain, but that was due to her abilities. His vast strength actually made him the worst person to go against her. Stronger you are the stronger her powers work

Zack M
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/ninjak/4005-4375/forums/ninjak-respect-thread-current-1681465/#0

I don't really have the time to highlight the feats that he has that isn't in the thread, but he did beat a man that actually knew every fighting style in the world and also had his training, fought magpie (a powerful magic user), can alter his perception of time, and a few other things. It's also worth noting that he has a healing factor that allowed him to heal from a broken arm and spine over the course of a month. I don't consider it a low showing. To me, it's another example of how batman may do ridiculous stuff in JLA books, but in his own, he's clearly defined as a high street leveler with powerful gadgets and nothing more.

Reviewing most of the respect thread, I still think Batman wins. However, I do think Ninjak could win at least 3-4/10. Thing is, Ninjak isn't anything new and Batman has superior gear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.