Valkorion [Deron_Solo] vs Dart Sidious and Darth Vader [Tempest]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Valkorion*
*RotJ Darth Sidious and Darth Vader*

- Combatants start 15 meters apart
-Standard equipment
- Win by any means, or in other words, they will try everything at their disposal to gain a victory.
- Battles takes place in a neutral battle field

|King Joker|
how committed to this are you deronn

Azronger
This is gonna be good.

MythLord
Originally posted by |King Joker|

He will never respond.

Ursumeles
HYPE!

Who is Deron?

ares834
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Deron_Solo

Azronger
He also misspelled "Darth".

|King Joker|
*Deronn_solo

*Darth

*The_Tempest

Ursumeles
*valkorin
*deron-sol
*vas
*saidus
*nad
*dart
*vuder

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. DC's posting one response max.

TheMuser
This fight seems....one sided....but then again what do I know? Curious to see how this plays out.

MythLord
Yeah. The sloppy grammar within the OP clearly demonstrates just how much lack-of-interest Deronn has for this.

Beniboybling
As opposed to his low intellect?

Deronn_solo
So mean...

I hate all of you. sad

MythLord
So mean...

I hate all of you. sad

I love you, though. :3 <3

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by |King Joker|

More so than Elm, if that means anything. I'm gonna at least be making 2\3 post of 10,000 characters or more.

Originally posted by MythLord
I love you, though. :3 <3

Obviously. <3

Ursumeles
So mean...

I hate all of you. sad
Hey...
Deronn...
At least you look good smile
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/5042818-img_20141126_134100.jpg

JKBart
> darth sidious
> dart sidious
> bart sidius

quanchi112
I just hope these posters follow through because after the other challenge threads most of these posters walk away with seemingly no pride whatsoever.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Holy an sh!t.

Beniboybling
http://i.imgur.com/Sey3IAy.gif

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Hey...
Deronn...
At least you look good smile
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/5042818-img_20141126_134100.jpg

Yes, I can be rather dashing at times.

Though, how did you find that pic? mmm

Deronn_solo
Oh, and on-topic, I'll have a post up before the night ends --- sit tight.

cs_zoltan

He read every thread on KMC.

The_Tempest
Looks good, brosef.

TheMuser
Rather a one sided match...

TenebrousWay
Vader is pure fooder.

Trocity
Sidious alone would win this fight, throwing in Vader can only ensure the victory more so. Curious to see the arguments, though.

Ursumeles
Yes, I can be rather dashing at times.

wink

I stalk you.
I looked in Sny's threads in the Pelican time, and it was one of them.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by TheMuser
This fight seems....one sided....but then again what do I know? Curious to see how this plays out.
Darth Vader is almost a non-factor in this fight.

ILS
DC, why is your jaw on the curb? What- NO TEMP NO

At least, that's how the debate looks at a first glance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cool story my nigguh

Deronn_solo
Okay, now for the opener. You're great Tempest, greater than me, and, quite possibly, the best this forum, or any other forum that debates Star Wars has ever seen. To me however, you're nothing but an obstacle that stands in my way of climbing the metaphorical ladder to the top.

Now lets get this party started, shall we?

__________________TELEPATHY_____________________

I will start this of by saying: Vader won't last very long. He is outclassed by Valkorion so badly, that his presence is effectively insignificance. Unless Palpatine sticks his neck out to protect his apprentice at all cost, he isn't won't survive past the initial onslaught. One of the main reasons for that is Valkorion's incredible telepathic prowess.

Even as a child, before gaining a absolute substantial amount of power, knowledge, and skill in the Force, he utterly trashed Dramath's mind:
No Caption Provided

Tenebrae broke Lord Dramath's mind, but not before revealing that he was actually his son.

--Excerpt from Old Republic Encyclopedia

Later on, after gaining a substantial amount of power and control, while using only a small fraction of his power, he was able to utterly dominate the minds of Revan and Malak:

By the time Revan and Malak approached the Emperor in his throne room, they were already at the precipice of the dark side. It took only a fraction of the Emperor's loathsome power to complete their fall. The Jedi succumbed utterly to the Sith leader's domination and returned to the Republic to spark a new conflict: the Jedi Civil War.

--Excerpt from Old Republic Encyclopedia

Even accounting for the nexus, it only required if we do want to nitpick the showing by screaming "NEXUS!", note the quote specifically says it required only a fractionof Vitiate power so it more than evens itself out.

Other Valkorion telepathic showing include, but not limited to:

- Mentally suppressing Vaylin's power.

- Mentally dominating an entire strike team of the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy.

- Mind controlled countless minds during the Ziost campaign

- Dropped telepathic discomfort to the point he was dropped to his knees via a small glimpse in his mind

- Being significantly more powerful than the army controlling and fleet wiping telepathic powers of the Dread Master collective.

This is literally hundreds of years before Vitiate/Valkorion factually gained a substantial amount of power, which, would logically make his telepathy even more potent and lethal.

Now, one could claim Vader's telepathy would/should be efficient enough to fend off Valkorion's - my response: where is the proof to back up such an assumption? Four times, we have seen Vader's mind attacked, and each and every time, Vader's defenses can be said to have left much to be desired. To put the aforemention events in perspective

1) The time he was clearly visibly affected, once by Luke Skywalker in the old Marvel Comics:

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/3210920-3210918-canoscan%2B8800f.jpg

Luke, at this point, was an absolute n00b as it took place probably months after the events of AnH, yet, Vader visibly shaken by the telepathic blast. You can say his mind was unshielded, but per sources such as Shield of Lies, Force users are protected by intrinsic telepathic barriers that doesn't require any conscious thought. So anyway you want to spin it, Vader's not looking so good.

2) In the The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook: Clone B-2332-54, Palpatine was able to mentally molest Vader from distance measured in light years. Sidous, per it's absence in the text, was met with no resistance despite Vader's chance to rebuke his intrusion

3) In the comic Darth Vader and the Lost Command, we once again see Vader fall prey to telepathy, this time in the fashion of multiple illusions created by Saro.

4) And finally, in the novel Last of the Jedi, Vader was unable to initially detect illusions created by Jax Pavan. He eventually did, but it took him some time to figure it out just what they were. Albeit Jax's illusions are formidable, but they pale in comparison to the Dread Masters, someone who's power is "insignificant" compared to Vitiate own, let alone Valkorion.

So, to summarize this post:

- Valkorion is the of the most monstrous and dominating telepaths in the entire Star Wars universe, that has mentally dominated absolute power house characters.

- Time and again, Vader has showed his in suggestible to telepathic attacks, and he has absolutely zero showing that suggest he could fend off Valkorion's dominating mental fortitude.

Therefore, from the onset of this match, Vader is immediately downed by a telepathic attack, leaving Valkorion and Palpatne to duke it out. That match-up being another can of worms I will open up and get to in my next post.

End post # 1.

Azronger
Good post.

Ursumeles
Nice opener.
Except for this:

huh

Deronn_solo
Thanks guys. smile

Originally posted by Ursumeles
huh

I'm confident I can pull off the improbable is what I'm saying. thumb up

The_Tempest
Good stuff bro. Let me know when you're finished. thumb up

The_Tempest
Or should we respond one post at a time so as not to bury each other in WOT?

Darth Thor

*RotJ Darth Sidious and Darth Vader*

Both of them? Wow you're confident in your champion.

AncientPower
It should be noted that he mentally dominated/suppressed Vaylin whilst he was splitting his mental strength between his Voice and Valkorion. Meaning he was mentally defending against the entity Sel-Makor whilst focusing power on his galaxy-spanning ritual and was suppressing Vaylin's Vader+ Force power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Both of them? Wow you're confident in your champion. Unlike you in Vader when you backed down to Khan.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Or should we respond one post at a time so as not to bury each other in WOT?

Whichever way is easier for you.

Ursumeles
I assume it's Legends only?

The_Tempest
Whichever way is easier for you.

Ok. thumb up

I'll have a response for post 1 up tonight.

The_Tempest

The_Tempest
So, to summarize this post:

- Valkorion is the of the most monstrous and dominating telepaths in the entire Star Wars universe, that has mentally dominated absolute power house characters.

- Time and again, Vader has showed his in suggestible to telepathic attacks, and he has absolutely zero showing that suggest he could fend off Valkorion's dominating mental fortitude.

Therefore, from the onset of this match, Vader is immediately downed by a telepathic attack, leaving Valkorion and Palpatne to duke it out. That match-up being another can of worms I will open up and get to in my next post.

End post # 1.

As I explained, I don't dispute Valkoriate's status as one of the greatest telepaths in the mythos. And I don't even dispute the notion that he could overcome Vader telepathically. What I wholeheartedly contest is the notion that he would do so instantly and effortlessly, without aid of nexus or preparation, and while having to deal simultaneously with the Emperor. I believe that your case is not adequately made.

And lastly...

Okay, now for the opener. You're great Tempest, greater than me, and, quite possibly, the best this forum, or any other forum that debates Star Wars has ever seen. To me however, you're nothing but an obstacle that stands in my way of climbing the metaphorical ladder to the top.

Now lets get this party started, shall we?

You flatter me, my child. But I respect your sass and skill in equal measure; and I know you're a worthy opponent.

https://media.tenor.co/images/a1ce1d92b9933dbc28e93e227394972d/raw

Come at me, bro.

I apologize for the double post. I pared down my response greatly for the past 15 minutes trying to keep it to one post, but to no avail. Great effort, DC. Looking forward to your response!

2/2

ILS
Holy shit that was beautiful

carthage
I think we should add Old Master Maul to Valkorions team so he can aid or supplement Valkorion with sorcery. Maybe he can steal Vader's memories and then learn how to be a good duelist

Azronger
Great post!

Ursumeles
Originally posted by ILS
Holy shit that was beautiful

Beniboybling
Excellent find with that Imperial guardsman ritual schtick, final nail in the coffin for Valkorion's TP. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You haven't seen that quote before? erm

Beniboybling
Well I was unfortunate enough to have read the book yeah, this is the first time I've seen a point made of it though.

quanchi112
Place all speculative comments pertaining to this thread in this thread. Have a moderator edit out the other comments here so the one on one debate stands alone.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t637750.html

Deronn_solo
Very nice post, Temp. I expected no less from someone of your caliber.

Will have my rebuttal up soon, hehehe.

The_Tempest
Sounds good, man.

I'm going to do my best to keep my responses down to 1 post, for brevity's sake and to avoid argumentum verbosium.

Deronn_solo
Working on the reply now, Temp. Sorry for the delay, had a bit of a family crisis that set me back.

The_Tempest
Take your time bro. I probably won't have a response for you til the weekend anyway.

Geistalt
*roots for Tempest partly out of logic, but also partly because he's disappointed he never got to see Vitiate's original body*
Fvck u, SWTOR. You can suck my dick.

ILS
*ahem*

UCanShootMyNova
It's DC... What did you expect?

Freedon Nadd
Not even Sidious' TP is better either. He mind-fogged only non-sensitives too. And about Vitiate's ritual regarding TP. It could simply mean that it was an ensurance Sithicy.
We still don't know how Vitiate's rituals work. Are they instantaneous, are they not? Not the Nathema ritual I am talking about.
And that quote above with Revan talking to Scourge could simply mean that Vitiate began using Sith rituals to ensure that no one's breaking his will ever again.
And even Sidious has feats on dark side nexuses, though.

S_W_LeGenD
Good start @Deronn_Solo! You can do it.

@The_Tempest's response can be easily countered.

MythLord
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Not even Sidious' TP is better either. He mind-fogged only non-sensitives too. And about Vitiate's ritual regarding TP. It could simply mean that it was an ensurance Sithicy.
We still don't know how Vitiate's rituals work. Are they instantaneous, are they not? Not the Nathema ritual I am talking about.
And that quote above with Revan talking to Scourge could simply mean that Vitiate began using Sith rituals to ensure that no one's breaking his will ever again.
And even Sidious has feats on dark side nexuses, though.

Leave it to the debaters, please.

Deronn_solo
I didn't forget about this, lal.

I'll have a response up.....soon.

The_Tempest
Sounds good. 👍

Freedon Nadd
Leave it to the debaters, please.
Sorry. I just hate Sidious with a passion. You could say I am his reverse.

Sinious
Finally watched KOTET. Did I miss something? Nothing justifies this discussion, especially since most of Valkorion's non-KOTET feats are debunked in various ways. Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You could say I am his reverse. I take it that you're his reverse as in he is the GOAT and you continuously suck at every relevant category in life?

UCanShootMyNova
Sorry. I just hate Sidious with a passion. You could say I am his reverse.

Yes. You're an ant with no personal power or influence to speak of. smile

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
Finally watched KOTET. Did I miss something? Nothing justifies this discussion, especially since most of Valkorion's non-KOTET feats are debunked in various ways. I take it that you're his reverse as in he is the GOAT and you continuously suck at every relevant category in life?
Neh. It was something metaphorical.
I was talking about mindset. And alignment.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Yes. You're an ant with no personal power or influence to speak of. smile
We all are, though. Watch the 'ant' word. Someone might notice what you are trying to tell me.
big grin wink

UCanShootMyNova
No idea what you're talking about.

NewGuy01
I think he's trying to make fun of Ant, but to be entirely honest I'm not sure either.

Beniboybling
He's a goblin, they talk in riddles. smile

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He's a goblin, they talk in riddles. smile
These are not the goblins, you are looking for. wink laughing

MythLord
I wouldn't wanna find him in bed with a goblin.

Freedon Nadd
That's life, MythLord.

Freedon Nadd
I wouldn't wanna find him in bed with a goblin.

Why would you want to go to his bed? confused
You aren't a man-man, aren't you?

Deronn_solo
Stop cluttering my thread with off-topic nonsense, you dry cun't morons.

Beniboybling
Post something relevant then. smile

Deronn_solo
Yeah, but stahp it though. You can't rush greatness. smile

cs_zoltan
You can't rush greatness. smile

Bullshit.

http://worldwar-ii.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/8/5/27856707/6245302.gif

MythLord
You can't rush greatness. smile

I'll keep that in mind when greatness shows up. Make the post! smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sig/Avatar looking pretty lit, wollf. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Bullshit.

http://worldwar-ii.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/8/5/27856707/6245302.gif

no expression

MythLord
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sig/Avatar looking pretty lit, wollf. thumb up

Danke. I wasn't sure if I wanted Darkseid(since I like him most), Apocalypse(since I find his design the best) or Thanos(since he's likely the most powerful) so I picked on random and got Thanos, tbh.

Freedon Nadd
You can do it, Deronn. Because, I believe in you.

ILS
Deronn is serious pussy idiot

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
Deronn is serious pussy idiot

Die.

UCanShootMyNova
Why u gotta be so rude puss puss.

MythLord
You can do it, Deronn. Because, I believe in you.

Give up now, Deronn.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

cs_zoltan
I wish there was actual debating on KMC sad

ares834
savage

Deronn_solo
Niiiice.

I now hate Zoltan, tbh. smile

cs_zoltan
I luv u tho

#nohomo

Beniboybling
I wish there was actual debating on KMC sad smile

Deronn_solo
mmm

I'm never going to stop getting clowned until I make an actual post...

I luv u tho

#nohomo
wink

Azronger
Five days and it's been a month.

NewGuy01
who cares at this point

quanchi112
Yeah another thread desertion. Weakness.

Deronn_solo
there is no time expiration on debates, tbh.

Rockydonovang
especially debates where there's no chance of winning

Deronn_solo
That would have hurt had it been written by someone that could write actual readable sentences.

cs_zoltan
DC be like https://youtu.be/qXXZLoq2zFc?t=6m44s

Rockydonovang
That would have hurt had it been written by someone that could write actual readable sentences.
hey at least i write counters, you don't write them at all

quanchi112
there is no time expiration on debates, tbh. I agree but it shows you aren't organized, aren't serious, and just say random things like it's coming soon. You don't give a shit which is fine but don't start an official debate in the first place until you at least see it through. You didn't even offer a rebuttal. It's like the Ellimist poster who appeared, pussed out, gave false promises only to completely disappear again. Set an objective and see it through.

cs_zoltan
First thing Quanchi said that isn't batshit crazy.

quanchi112
First thing Quanchi said that isn't batshit crazy. You jest.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree but it shows you aren't organized, aren't serious, and just say random things like it's coming soon. You don't give a shit which is fine but don't start an official debate in the first place until you at least see it through. You didn't even offer a rebuttal. It's like the Ellimist poster who appeared, pussed out, gave false promises only to completely disappear again. Set an objective and see it through.

You take this debating shit waaaay to seriously, all. It is, after all, only a free internet forum.

quanchi112
You take this debating shit waaaay to seriously, all. It is, after all, only a free internet forum. It isn't life or death but I do take the one on one challenges seriously. Just don't attempt them if your heart isn't in it.

The Ellimist

Azronger
Deronn is trash, yeah

quanchi112
No honor.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Azronger
Deronn is trash, yeah
Nah
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/ddk-presents-the-lavish-lyrical-legend-pt-1-1777800/

^^^^^^^^ is worth more than the entire posting history of this forum

semenwithjuice
does any1 wanna 1v1 debate me, im looking for a challenge

Haschwalth
That paragraph from tempest was beautiful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by semenwithjuice
does any1 wanna 1v1 debate me, im looking for a challenge I enjoy one on one debates but Star Wars fans puss out entirely too often to take seriously. A lot of smoke and rarely any fire.

semenwithjuice
I enjoy one on one debates but Star Wars fans puss out entirely too often to take seriously. A lot of smoke and rarely any fire.
wanna do a 1v1 lol im gonna finish it out dont wry

quanchi112
wanna do a 1v1 lol im gonna finish it out dont wry Are you that trump poster who got banned ? How do I know you'll follow through. Most of the debates here are just empty promises. It's rather sad.

semenwithjuice
Are you that trump poster who got banned ? How do I know you'll follow through. Most of the debates here are just empty promises. It's rather sad.
nah im not that kid lol. how do you expect me to prove im gonna post tho lmao, do you want me to wager my apartment? lets just agree on a fight and start it

quanchi112
nah im not that kid lol. how do you expect me to prove im gonna post tho lmao, do you want me to wager my apartment? lets just agree on a fight and start it Star Trek Kelvin trilogy repped by me vs. Ot trilogy repped by you in an intergalactic war we debate on. Films only. Agreed ?

semenwithjuice
cant we do character vs character lol i aint even seen star trek before how can i debate intergalactic war shit

semenwithjuice
choose a star trek character against a star wars character?

quanchi112
cant we do character vs character lol i aint even seen star trek before how can i debate intergalactic war shit Which characters ?

semenwithjuice
Which characters ?
make a suggestion. i dont know a single star trek character tho lol so if u use one, you're gonna have to start so i can see ur argument

or maul vs someone? arent you a maul fan

quanchi112
make a suggestion. i dont know a single star trek character tho lol so if u use one, you're gonna have to start so i can see ur argument

or maul vs someone? arent you a maul fan Yes, I do love Maul. I'd do a Maul vs. Vader in the suit. Ot Vader. Films and animated series only. No books or comics. I can start tomorrow.

semenwithjuice
lol im down maul vs suited vader, films and animated television only. make the thread

quanchi112
lol im down maul vs suited vader, films and animated television only. make the thread I will make it tomorrow. Seeing the Last Jedi again more than likely for the final time at the theatre. After I get back from that this will commence. Do not get banned in the meantime. You'd better not puss out.

semenwithjuice
I will make it tomorrow. Seeing the Last Jedi again more than likely for the final time at the theatre. After I get back from that this will commence. Do not get banned in the meantime. You'd better not puss out.
ima try not to get banned lol, if i do ima make a new account and have people quote my arguments so they dont get lost in the thread dont worry. good luck

quanchi112
ima try not to get banned lol, if i do ima make a new account and have people quote my arguments so they dont get lost in the thread dont worry. good luck When I create the thread you are free to post first. I'll do so tomorrow before I see Last Jedi. I'm not going to do any leg work for this until I see your post so I know you'll follow through.

semenwithjuice
When I create the thread you are free to post first. I'll do so tomorrow before I see Last Jedi. I'm not going to do any leg work for this until I see your post so I know you'll follow through.
lol deal

quanchi112
Seaman, what's your original account id ?

semenwithjuice
Arhael

quanchi112
Arhael Ok, when we debate can you clean up your grammar and use complete sentences.

semenwithjuice
why

quanchi112
why If you're serious about a debate it just looks better. I hate when people irl say saw instead of seen. I cringe.

semenwithjuice
okay lol but then you have to stop using spaces when making question marks, write like this? instead of like this ?

The Ellimist
okay lol but then you have to stop using spaces when making question marks, write like this? instead of like this ?

https://media.giphy.com/media/gvkLtkHhBNaPm/giphy.gif

quanchi112
okay lol but then you have to stop using spaces when making question marks, write like this? instead of like this ? That is a little different but I don't plan on asking you any questions during the debate so don't worry .

smile

semenwithjuice
looks like quan pussied out lol not surprised ngl

The Ellimist
looks like quan pussied out lol not surprised ngl

He's been begging (and harassing) people to do a 1 v 1 with him for over a year now with no luck. Turns out we all recognize he's a horrible debater + a dishonest liar so we just debate each other instead. smile

quanchi112
looks like quan pussied out lol not surprised ngl I told you I was going to see the Last Jedi and not to get banned. I got back a little while back. I'm not like Ellimist someone who pretends he kind of wants a debate to later back away. I also don't ask other members for their arguments and cuck my way through a debate.

If you come back here and can actually hold an account let's do this, kid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's been begging (and harassing) people to do a 1 v 1 with him for over a year now with no luck. Turns out we all recognize he's a horrible debater + a dishonest liar so we just debate each other instead. smile Ad hominem attacks that prove nothing. It's about who has the better argument. Your high school attitude of what people think is quite a feminine attitude to adopt. I'm not surprised due to your insecure need for approval on a dying message board. You are definitely an outcast in life and the sooner you realize opinions don't matter the happier you'll be. You're weak.

The Ellimist
Gonna have some fun and view this comment despite having you on ignore:

Ad hominem attacks that prove nothing.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pLY0zySvluEvr0c/source.gif

An ad hominem attack is a special case of a non-sequitur; you're using character attacks to justify a position that has nothing to do with said character. In this case however, my conclusion, that you've been begging, harassing, and maliciously insulting people for 1 v 1's and haven't gotten any because everyone thinks you're a joke, is itself a character judgment, so my warrants aren't off topic at all.

I can pretty much guarantee your reply will have nothing to do with what I just explained to you, of course, because you're incredibly slow - maybe the slowest regular poster on KMC.

BTW, it's cute of you to accuse others of committing character attacks when you've gone on like twenty different threads to harass myself and others with off-topic sh*tposts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which isn't you. You're probably the single worst regular debater in KMC history, especially given how long you've been doing it. I've never once before seen someone so pathologically incapable of following a train of thought - you're a shining example of what happens when a stupid person thinks he's smart.

https://media.tenor.com/images/265ec4d03a85989e8f986a3617a05753/tenor.gif

I've come back for little less than a month now and have already gotten several offers to do 1 v 1's. Meanwhile, in the course of over a year you've asked, begged, and then resorted to harassing at least a dozen different members to debate you, and strangely all of them have refused. I wonder why that is? mmm

It's because you're a joke.

It's astounding how incoherent you are every time you type a sentence. You go from calling me an outcast to making this weirdly placed statement about opinions not mattering to talking about happiness and then calling me weak. ???

Trocity
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Gonna have some fun and view this comment despite having you on ignore:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pLY0zySvluEvr0c/source.gif

An ad hominem attack is a special case of a non-sequitur; you're using character attacks to justify a position that has nothing to do with said character. In this case however, my conclusion, that you've been begging, harassing, and maliciously insulting people for 1 v 1's and haven't gotten any because everyone thinks you're a joke, is itself a character judgment, so my warrants aren't off topic at all.Let's clear something up first and foremost. I don't harass anyone for a one on one debate. I'll ask but if you agree to later back out that's when I'll harass you. Don't accept if you have no interest. It reflects poorly on you and shows your word doesn't hold any weight. I've insulted Ils and yourself because both agreed to a certain debate. Then when it comes time to pony up, "you are the worst. No one thinks you're intelligent, etc.". That's an insult that you don't have the balls to back up. If I'm the worst then outdebate me and make me look like a fool. You won't do that so your words ring hollow. You'd rather hide behind the cop out that I am the worst without proving how bad I am.

I have had plenty of one on one debates but no one is really interested here for a Trek Kelvin vs. Ot Wars debate. I hear to often on this forums about posters retiring or lacking the passion to continue to do the legwork for supporting their positions on here. How many one on one debates are opened to not be finished. Quite a few on the Star Wars section so many in fact it's become a running joke.

That's fine but I see most of the debates don't happen and I'm not involved so the real reason is apathy which has nothing to do with me.
Another personal insult but I've seen you do the same thing with Neph. Try to engage in a debate then when you're frustrated say he's the worst and people mock him all the time. Who cares ? I don't care if you think I have AIDS. It doesn't bother me in the slightest because I'll still do the same shit I've always done without a care in the world.

I do insult you not because you won't debate with me but because you said then to back out. Plenty can refuse me but those who accept to later back out is another matter altogether.
Says the poster who can't follow through with a debate he accepted. If I'm so bad at articulating an argument why not smite me in a judged debate to show off. It won't take much if you're not posturing but I think we both know deep down you're full of shit. You talk tough but when it comes to debating you come up with excuses. Prove you're so much better than me. Walk the walk for once in your nerdy and insignificant life. You're on a message board trying to act cool about Star Wars characters. By all means just actually go through with it.

Ok and ? Why haven't you done any yet ? You're good at setting up debates but rarely do you ever follow through. Why is that ? Performance problem, perhaps. Commitment issues ?

I'm insulting you in your real life while at the same time mocking you for trying to fit in on a message board because I bet you don't interact well socially in your real life. I am the same way both on and offline but I bet you aren't. I venture to guess you're shy and quiet out there but brash and outspoken on kmc. My point is I don't change for anyone but I bet you do given the surroundings.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
laughing out loud

https://media.giphy.com/media/Rf3GrcV7uS1yM/giphy.gif

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>