KotET Arcann vs Redeemed Revan (KOTOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

UCanShootMyNova
Arcann.

Jmanghan
Revan.

DarthAnt66
Either way.

Tondemonai
Arcann 8/10

NewGuy01
Revan.

AncientPower
Arcann, he's essentially nigh-impossible to defeat conventionally.

Ursumeles
Umm, why?
Also:
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan.

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan.

nfactor1995
Arcann

AncientPower
Well it is confirmed that he can't be truly defeated by Jedi or Sith ways of channeling the Force:

Something Valkorion confirms:

It's also confirmed that he's almost insurmountable in a Force exchange:

Something the Outlander begrudgingly confirms:

We have no greater evidence of this than when he is holding off the Force Storm of the Spirit of Valkorion for a prolonged amount of time, but is inevitably overwhelmed:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873513-5157821910-zlhl9.gif

It isn't until the Outlander, who is more powerful than Revan, gains the boon of Valkorion and an enlightened understanding of the Force that Arcann is defeated:

So I see no reason why Redeemed Revan defeats Arcann.

darthbane77
Revan wins in a very close fight, and I don't see Revan winning every time, more like 6/10.

Nephthys
Arcann.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Arcann, he's essentially nigh-impossible to defeat conventionally. Originally posted by AncientPower
Well it is confirmed that he can't be truly defeated by Jedi or Sith ways of channeling the Force:

Something Valkorion confirms:

It's also confirmed that he's almost insurmountable in a Force exchange:

Something the Outlander begrudgingly confirms:

We have no greater evidence of this than when he is holding off the Force Storm of the Spirit of Valkorion for a prolonged amount of time, but is inevitably overwhelmed:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873513-5157821910-zlhl9.gif

It isn't until the Outlander, who is more powerful than Revan, gains the boon of Valkorion and an enlightened understanding of the Force that Arcann is defeated:

So I see no reason why Redeemed Revan defeats Arcann. https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnG7YLrY2BBHRKM/giphy.gif

MythLord
Eh, I can see it going either way. But prolly Revan, though.

AncientPower
Beni casually confirming his transvestite way of life.

Beniboybling
wow, what a transphobe

ur becoming more like Legend everyday. smile

Nephthys
I'm torn between my need for Arcann wank and my passion for unbiased arguments.

What to do. mmm

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
my passion for unbiased arguments. laughing out loud

AncientPower
Originally posted by Beniboybling
wow, what a transphobe

ur becoming more like Legend everyday. smile

I'm just happy to see you coming to terms with your sexuality.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm just happy to see you coming to terms with your sexuality. thanks, happened a long time ago though darling.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jdUFxdYe4Qq52/giphy.gif

Azronger
Well, it's a good thing Revan doesn't channel the Force like a Jedi or Sith. He wins thumb up

Beniboybling
Nah KOTOR Revan is just a Jedi, he loses.

nfactor1995
This is KOTOR Revan people are talking about here yeah? People putting KOTOR Revan above KOTET Arcann? Reasons?

Petrus
Yeah Arcann beats KOTOR Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
It's simple. People didn't read the OP ( as I don't most of the time ) thought this was Prime Revan and went with him. They're not going to take back their positions though as that would show weakness.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It's simple. People didn't read the OP ( as I don't most of the time ) thought this was Prime Revan and went with him. They're not going to take back their positions though as that would show weakness.
I've read the OP. I men, it's KOTOR Revan in the ****ing title, lol.
Revan still wins.

UCanShootMyNova
Really? Can I ask why you think that?

MythLord
Better hype, achievements and feats, I'd assume.

Also, I don't personally see KoTOR Revan far off from Prime!Revan(he's close to Dooku or Vader, I'd imagine).

Ursumeles
thumb up
IMHO, KOTOR Revan ~ Dooku ~ Mace > D. Revan ~ Arcann

Beniboybling
It's simple. People didn't read the OP ( as I don't most of the time ) thought this was Prime Revan and went with him. They're not going to take back their positions though as that would show weakness. laughing out loud

NewGuy01

Uh, no.

MythLord
Everything is a deep conspiracy. In truth, Syn is close to uncovering that Beni and I are lizard people gay Togrutans.

UCanShootMyNova
Really? Can I ask why you think that?

I asked Urs not you. Unless this is finally an admission that he's your sock. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Everything is a deep conspiracy. In truth, Syn is close to uncovering that Beni and I are lizard people gay Togrutans. https://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/82733-why-not-both-meme-5lvd.jpeg

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up
IMHO, KOTOR Revan ~ Dooku ~ Mace > D. Revan ~ Arcann

That's great. Mind elaborating?

Ursumeles
That's great. Mind elaborating?
For Revan? Scaling from the Novel, and from Traya etc., as well as besting SF Malak while exhausted.
For Mace/Dooku? Better feats.

MythLord
I asked Urs not you. Unless this is finally an admission that he's your sock. smile

First, why are you quoting your own post whilst referring to mine? Second, I thought you thought that I'm mentally dominating Dooku wankers ala Vitiate...
Maybe he's just my puppet. smile smile smile

Deronn_solo
Arcann.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
For Revan? Scaling from the Novel, and from Traya etc., as well as besting SF Malak while exhausted.
For Mace/Dooku? Better feats.

What does he do in the Novel prior to regaining his mask and his memories of Darth Revan that scales up to Arcann?

What scaling would he receive from Traya?

Why is beating Malak superior to Arcann's feats?

I don't care about Mace and Dooku.

UCanShootMyNova
First, why are you quoting your own post whilst referring to mine? Second, I thought you thought that I'm mentally dominating Dooku wankers ala Vitiate...
Maybe he's just my puppet. smile smile smile

It's possible you've expelled so much wankery on him you've become one being.

Beniboybling
Everything is a deep conspiracy. In truth, Syn is close to uncovering that Beni and I are lizard people gay Togrutans. Originally posted by Ursumeles
https://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/82733-why-not-both-meme-5lvd.jpeg sounds hot

nfactor1995
Seems like Arcann is being fairly significantly low-balled in this thread, by some.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

MythLord
It's possible you've expelled so much wankery on him you've become one being.

You're jealous because you missed a chance to have a symbiotic relationship with me. smile

Personally, I am glad you did miss it. I dodged a bullet.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Seems like Arcann is being fairly significantly low-balled in this thread, by some.
Why? Lol.

Ursumeles
You're jealous because you missed a chance to have a symbiotic relationship with me. smile

Personally, I am glad you did miss it. I dodged a bullet.
Yeah, you got me, you don't need Syn.

MythLord
I'm glad.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's okay for people to believe Arcann wins this thread, and it's okay to believe KOTOR Revan wins this thread. Everybody chill in my mother****ing thread. smile

Deronn_solo
Stop trying be a peace keeper, you p*ssy.

Selenial
Fugging double posts.

Selenial
smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Stop trying be a peace keeper, you p*ssy.

You're a Kobe fan. Epitome of pussy. smile

Deronn_solo
Anyone that can outscore an entire team throughout 3 quarters, deserves stanning.

smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What did you think of Klay's 60 through 3 quarters? I think it's one of the 5 greatest scoring performances ever.

Deronn_solo
I was absolutely shocked. Yeah, it has to be in the top 5 for sure.

What are the other 4, tbh?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kobe 81, Wilt 100, Kobe 62 through 3 quarters, and...

Perhaps Jordan's 69. Sure it took overtime, but he also had 18 rebounds and 6 assists ffs.

Azronger
Not getting into another WoT debate but I'll still quickly state my reasoning: Revan wins mainly because of his greater dueling ability: after running through scores of Dark Jedi on the Star Forge for one hour, he still defeats Darth Malak eight times in a row. All this while immensely hindered and everyone he fought was amped. I do not see how Arcann's stalemate of HoT is better.

For Force, Revan was apparently more powerful than his Sith incarnation, which - apparently, but I may be wrong (ask Ant) - was deemed by Vitiate to be above any of the Dark Council members and thus sent as the vanguard of his invasion fleet. Malak also received the same accolade (again, apparently) and he could not defeat a greatly weakened Revan with the Force despite being heavily amped. Arcann isn't replicating his domination of HoT.

And no, the words of Satele and Valkorion shouldn't be taken seriously, as Lana Beniko - a Sith - was still able to defeat several knights by herself. And Revan uses both sides of the Force, anyway, as pointed out by Malak: "You belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." So the point is moot.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Azronger
Not getting into another WoT debate but I'll still quickly state my reasoning: Revan wins mainly because of his greater dueling ability: after running through scores of Dark Jedi on the Star Forge for one hour, he still defeats Darth Malak eight times in a row. All this while immensely hindered and everyone he fought was amped.

Oh boy.

Yeah, that's never even implied to be the reason.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.