Cyclops Vs Captain Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/76/5a/59765ab9df052ee10f0d7766e05494b0.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Midtown Manhattan, one block start distance.

https://modernmythologies.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/captain-cold3.jpg

RangerDX
Cold stomps

riv6672
I'd like to think so. That said Cyclops is powerful, and knows cold attacks.

krisblaze
Cyke has better reactions and aim.

Cold's dead.

DarkSaint85
Better reactions?

Guess you forget who he fights on a daily basis stick out tongue

krisblaze
The guy he needs to slow down.

The problem isn't that Cyclops moves fast, it's that he's quick on the trigger, to Jean and Emma's eternal disappointment.

staxamillion
^^^^ teeheehee

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Better reactions?

Guess you forget who he fights on a daily basis stick out tongue
I thought the same.

staxamillion
yes but I thought that cold's real skill lies in plotting and planning to get the flash where he wants them and doesn't he usually had a couple of rogues around?

id say without prep clops takes it as he is no slouch either in strategy

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
The guy he needs to slow down.

The problem isn't that Cyclops moves fast, it's that he's quick on the trigger, to Jean and Emma's eternal disappointment.
How were Rachel and Cable even born? That sinister surely knows his science.

riv6672
Originally posted by staxamillion
yes but I thought that cold's real skill lies in plotting and planning to get the flash where he wants them...
Not saying CC will do this to this to Cyke, just answering your question:
http://i.stack.imgur.com/a0KTv.jpg

CCs gun is more than just a cold ray.

staxamillion
this I didn't know

riv6672
^^^thumb up

staxamillion
i might change my mind now that I think about it. cold would have no problem destroying property, taking hostages, etc in Manhattan there is plenty opportunity.

I could see clops using a part of his powerset to win though. a part that is hardly ever used is his "spatial awareness". he could cold with a ricochet blast from a block away but this would not be common for the writers.

snart 6/10

DarkSaint85
Cold also has a larger range than Cyclops, although I disagree with the wanton destruction...the Rogues have a code about indiscriminate killing.

krisblaze
Larger range? How so?

DarkSaint85
AoE, in a 360 field. He froze the entirety of Iron Heights, which included trapping Black Lantern Zoom.

He's also frozen an entire skyscraper, IIRC.

Cyke has the GOML blast, of course, but its only in front of him. Not to mention, he's not pulling that out in the middle of Manhattan. At least Colds attacks won't necessarily kill.

carver9
@Kris

Exactly. Also, given the distance, Cyclops could take him out without this even resorting to some kind of fight.

DarkSaint85
Given the distance, Cold does this

http://m.imgur.com/TXir3nR?r

Or,

http://m.imgur.com/NKKA3ot?r

No prep.

carver9
Given the distance, Cold does this

http://m.imgur.com/TXir3nR?r

Or,

http://m.imgur.com/NKKA3ot?r

No prep.

Did those attack cover this battlefield length?

DarkSaint85
It's a block. So yes.

carver9
It's a block. So yes.

Cyclops is faster, more accurate and just overall better. Cyclops kills him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Cyclops is faster, more accurate and just overall better. Cyclops kills him.

Lol. So no reply to the AoE attack which has taken out BL Zoom (who is faster and more lethal than Cyclops)?

I've shown in character, Snart freezing an entire skyscraper, and the entirety of Iron Heights with one attack. He wouldn't hesitate to use it in a city (as seen with the skyscraper).

In character, Cyke will fire pin point blasts in a crowded area over the distance of a city block? Scans.

Snart has some pretty badass reaction feats too. Good enough to pull the majority.

carver9
Lol. So no reply to the AoE attack which has taken out BL Zoom (who is faster and more lethal than Cyclops)?

I've shown in character, Snart freezing an entire skyscraper, and the entirety of Iron Heights with one attack. He wouldn't hesitate to use it in a city (as seen with the skyscraper).

In character, Cyke will fire pin point blasts in a crowded area over the distance of a city block? Scans.

Snart has some pretty badass reaction feats too. Good enough to pull the majority.

Zoom was fighting someone else. How is that even relevant in a fight like this? That's like me posting this (even though this is more impressive)...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/97919/4316112-681123-bigopticblastdg4.jpg

Freezing an entire landscape? Is that better than what Cyclops has done? Also, let's not forget the accuracy advantage Cyclops carries here.

Lol...yes he can shoot destructive blasts from a distance. Here he shoots through a Sentinel that is more durable than Cold across the sea and blast clean through it...

http://i.imgur.com/ghG0bDk.jpg

Here is more distance showings as well.

http://m.imgur.com/ddfP8Go?r
http://m.imgur.com/XBVngte?r

DarkSaint85
Such a pity your pretty scans are all....inadmissible (which you will no doubt gloss over, and attempt to move on with).

Scans of Cyke doing any of those shots....whilst in a crowded city like Midtown Manhattan, please. Which is what I asked for.

It's relevant because it negates the accuracy advantage. With one action, Cold can freeze the entire battlefield (with Cyclops and everyone else) before Cyclops can even pick him out from the crowd, aim, and fire. None of your showings show Cyclops doing anything even remotely similar, in a crowded city.

They just show gigantic death beams, which would kill everyone in their path before hitting Cold. If you have scans of Cyke doing so, again, please, post them.

Sin I AM
Such a pity your pretty scans are all....inadmissible (which you will no doubt gloss over, and attempt to move on with).

Scans of Cyke doing any of those shots....whilst in a crowded city like Midtown Manhattan, please. Which is what I asked for.

It's relevant because it negates the accuracy advantage. With one action, Cold can freeze the entire battlefield (with Cyclops and everyone else) before Cyclops can even pick him out from the crowd, aim, and fire. None of your showings show Cyclops doing anything even remotely similar, in a crowded city.

They just show gigantic death beams, which would kill everyone in their path before hitting Cold. If you have scans of Cyke doing so, again, please, post them.

I recall Scott shooting multiple targets simultaneously as well as shooting one huge beam and using it at varying degrees of strength on multiple targets. But im not doing anyones homework for them.

Gotta question though how long can Cold sustain his blast field?

staxamillion
clops accurately ricocheting while under duress

I want to add that if Cold isn't willing to get dirtier than clops which may go against his character I don't think he can win.

I could see clops actually disarming cold with a ricochet

DarkSaint85
Long enough. That is to say, they haven't melted even when surrounded by Heatwaves' fire, so without a source of heat, it would last even longer. Certainly long enough to get the win.

That is, if he doesn't actually just freeze Cyke to death.

The problem is getting scans of Cyclops' accuracy, whilst in a crowd, over a long distance. Not to mention, the power of his blasts over such a long distance.

For it to travel over a block, it will need to be powerful, otherwise the energy dissipates. This goes the same for ricochet shots.

It will also need to be tiny. All of carvers scans show huge ass death beams, which would hit people along the way.

They also show his targets in front of Cyke, not a block away.

IOW, Cyke needs to be a sniper.

DarkSaint85
clops accurately ricocheting while under duress

I want to add that if Cold isn't willing to get dirtier than clops which may go against his character I don't think he can win.

I could see clops actually disarming cold with a ricochet

That's not over a city block, nor is it in a crowded city.

staxamillion
im not sure it is needed. there are scans showing accuracy and Cyclops could keep a beam projecting until the target is met.

if he can punch a pinhole into the blob im sure he has enough force power to make one block. but no scans sorry

if having to freeze the entire block is cold's play then yeah but it might be his only play. kinda like using a grenade to kill a fly. I cant see anyone scans certain sites are blocked at my job.

DarkSaint85
All the accuracy shots though are in empty rooms etc.

It's like ricocheting a basketball into a net. Can I do it? Probably. But make it a crowded room, with zero margin for error (I.e if it touches anyone, they're dead)? No.

Moreover, doing it before someone else flash freezes' me (said person also doesn't care if others get frozen)? Def not.

Sin I AM
Cyclops has a good chance. It's not as if he hasn't faced/trained with an actual ice elemental since childhood or anything.

emporerpants
These are all moving targets by the way....pretty good feat for Cyke yes?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5779865

Would Cold immediately go for the freezing the block action right out of the gate? Wouldn't that cause causalities that he has a code against?

Genii96
Cyclops has tremendous accuracy with his shots. After the avx saga, his blasts became even stronger. He can also shoot several branching beams at once.

I pick him here

DarkSaint85
Not doubting his accuracy.

But so far, I haven't seen anything like him doing so across a crowded street, over the distance of a city block, before Cold (who can tag Flash) just uses an AoE attack and freezes the area.

-Pr-
Most of this thread makes me wtf, so I'll only reply to one thing: Cyclops doesn't have to worry about his energy dissipating for a good while. He has a LONG range on those blasts; well over a block.

DarkSaint85
I don't doubt it.

I doubt his ability to fire a beam so potent it crosses a block, and can KO Cold, without hitting anyone else along the way.

Either through ricochets or a direct blast. Carvers acans show him firing blasts that, in a crowded busy street, would result in people dying lol.

staxamillion
would clops be able to disarm him

-K-M-
would clops be able to disarm him

Bad idea...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/COLDBLOOOOODED.png

Surtur
It seems this would come down to a quick draw, so who has the better reflexes?

Being a Flash villain isn't enough, because not all of them have enhanced reaction time.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
It seems this would come down to a quick draw, so who has the better reflexes?

Being a Flash villain isn't enough, because not all of them have enhanced reaction time.

That's my point.

The battleground heavily favours a villain, even one with a moral code like Cold.

His freezing doesn't necessarily kill people, so it wouldn't be breaking it.

But, IMO, he can freeze the entire area quicker than Cyclops can aim and fire at him in a dense crowd, across a city block. This is ignoring the whole ricochet thing, lol, and assuming he manages to see Cold and fire directly at him (without hitting ANY bystanders).

He would have to be doubly/triply sure he doesn't hit anyone along the way, because if it is powerful enough to KO Cold from across a city block, it's gonna be pretty damn potent 1 ft away from him, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/TXir3nR.png

cdtm
Since the absolute zero cold field slows down the speed force (Which is generally immune to the elements), would it also slow down Cyke's energy?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Since the absolute zero cold field slows down the speed force (Which is generally immune to the elements), would it also slow down Cyke's energy?

There is also that.

The field also moves around with him, like a personal shield.

http://i.imgur.com/IT5W6RM.png

http://i.imgur.com/FcVR0ON.png

Surtur
That's my point.

The battleground heavily favours a villain, even one with a moral code like Cold.

His freezing doesn't necessarily kill people, so it wouldn't be breaking it.

But, IMO, he can freeze the entire area quicker than Cyclops can aim and fire at him in a dense crowd, across a city block. This is ignoring the whole ricochet thing, lol, and assuming he manages to see Cold and fire directly at him (without hitting ANY bystanders).

He would have to be doubly/triply sure he doesn't hit anyone along the way, because if it is powerful enough to KO Cold from across a city block, it's gonna be pretty damn potent 1 ft away from him, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/TXir3nR.png

I suppose it is true Cyclops would have a great chance at victory if morals were turned off.

I do get being worried about bystanders, but wouldn't Cyclops also be worried about what Cold is going to do to all those bystanders once he is is dead? Since it might be common knowledge Cold is a villain, but I'm guessing his specific moral code isn't common knowledge.

-Pr-
I don't doubt it.

I doubt his ability to fire a beam so potent it crosses a block, and can KO Cold, without hitting anyone else along the way.

Either through ricochets or a direct blast. Carvers acans show him firing blasts that, in a crowded busy street, would result in people dying lol.

Eh, he's shown the ability to do really complex shit with his blasts, even multiple reflections, but it would be hard to do it without hitting anyone.

I honestly think he's actually capable of it, but he's not really been put in that position before in the comics so it's just my word really.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I suppose it is true Cyclops would have a great chance at victory if morals were turned off.

I do get being worried about bystanders, but wouldn't Cyclops also be worried about what Cold is going to do to all those bystanders once he is is dead? Since it might be common knowledge Cold is a villain, but I'm guessing his specific moral code isn't common knowledge.

Generaly, the Rogue's are known for having a moral code.

Snart from the TV show pulls from the comic version in that regard. And flash freezing in comics is generaly reversable/non fatal.

-K-M-
He's also anti-drug. He beat the shit out of mirror master for doing cocoaine. MM knew cold wouldn't approve and tried to do it all sneaky like

carver9
I don't doubt it.

Is this battle in an crowded area?

cdtm
Is this battle in an crowded area?

Because Midtown Manhattan is the picture of rural American wide open spaces.

Zack M
Saint: You should also post the scan of Captain Cold creating a force field to block Weather Wizard's LIGHTNING.

Going with Cold here.

http://i.imgur.com/LQnMcMm.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
Saint: You should also post the scan of Captain Cold creating a force field to block Weather Wizard's LIGHTNING.

Going with Cold here.

http://i.imgur.com/LQnMcMm.jpg
Man there's some sweet feats for Cold posted in this thread. Prep, did his shield hold? Or did the lightening bolt get through it?

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Man there's some sweet feats for Cold posted in this thread. Prep, did his shield hold? Or did the lightening bolt get through it?

Not entirely sure, but here are more scans. Even shows Weather Wizard engulfing Cold in a tornado. Both are going all out!

http://fastestfanalive.com/page/32

riv6672
There is also that.

The field also moves around with him, like a personal shield.

Aaaahh...yes

I originally said i didnt know if CC would do this to Cyke. Now though, i definitely give CC a healthy majority.

carver9
Since this is in a population which ruins this thread and makes this a pointless battle. Captain Cold wins.

DarkSaint85
Lol, damn you riv for changing the rules so late in the game!!!!

riv6672
^^^What rules?
While we're at it thanks for helping me make up my mind on a winner.

Since this is in a population which ruins this thread and makes this a pointless battle. Captain Cold wins.
I guess its pointless battle because your guy didnt win?
Not my concern.

DarkSaint85
Was a joke....carver didn't read the OP, and came in all guns blazing. Then threw a hissy fit.

riv6672
^^^Just making sure.
Overexposure to Carver tends to confuse me!

Sin I AM
Not sure if Cold is being dick ridden or people are just ignorant to how beastly Scott is...hmmmm

DarkSaint85
How beastly is he in a crowd of civilians?

basilisk
That's my point.

Hmm, good point. With his moral code, Cold might hesitate to fire in a crowd, while current Cyclops would probably just frag any flatscan scum bystanders that got in the way without a thought.

DarkSaint85
He won't hesitate to fire.

Current Cyclops (Doucheclops is dead, all that's left is Teenageclops) would, though stick out tongue

carver9
Yep. Lame thread.

basilisk
He won't hesitate to fire.

Current Cyclops (Doucheclops is dead, all that's left is Teenageclops) would, though stick out tongue Oh yeah, forgot that Cyclops was dead at the moment.

Sin I AM
How beastly is he in a crowd of civilians?

beastly enough. not sure if your seriously questioning his aiming ability or not. his accuracy/spatial awareness/richochet is up there with cap. but people seem concerned he cant hit a human sized object a block away...lulzworthy

DarkSaint85
Lol.

You misunderstand me.

Do you play pool/snooker /billiards?

It's relatively easy to ricochet the cue ball around and pot the black.

Or even aim straight for the pocket, and pot the black.

It's not as easy to pot, if the table is completely covered in beer bottles.

You're just imagining Cyclops doing his usual thing of seeing Cold and shooting him. IN AN EMPTY ROOM, or across AN EMPTY FIELD. Or doing some amazing ricochet trick shot. But they're all so far done in an empty space, not a crowded midtown Manhattan street.

h1a8
Both have general knowledge of each other. That gives Cold the advantage. Why?
Because he knows what Cyclops can do. He would choose to move and create a cold field instantly right after the bell. Cyke's beam is concussive and the field will stop or greatly slow the beam down. Also, Cyke's hand is not on his visor at the start. It's at his side. So technically, both have the same chances of quick drawing.

DarkSaint85
Also, h1, note th battlefield. A crowded civilian space.

staxamillion
the only reason we are saying that is because cold would rather freeze a whole city or block. if that is what he is going to do then yes but he will take out almost all the heroes from earth with this city wide flash freeze. not saying its not possible.

clops doesn't have to shoot through the crowd with all the building and stuff to use to deflect off of. he could beam it above the crowds height and come down from an above angle to KO possibly but i think he could still disarm him. still give it to cold most of the times.

its def a handicap for Cyclops and not really testing his powers moreso his character

staxamillion
Originally posted by h1a8
Both have general knowledge of each other. That gives Cold the advantage. Why?
Because he knows what Cyclops can do. He would choose to move and create a cold field instantly right after the bell. Cyke's beam is concussive and the field will stop or greatly slow the beam down. Also, Cyke's hand is not on his visor at the start. It's at his side. So technically, both have the same chances of quick drawing.

he doesn't need to finger his visor at least he didn't use to that was just one of the ways it worked

Sin I AM
Lol.

You misunderstand me.

Do you play pool/snooker /billiards?

It's relatively easy to ricochet the cue ball around and pot the black.

Or even aim straight for the pocket, and pot the black.

It's not as easy to pot, if the table is completely covered in beer bottles.

You're just imagining Cyclops doing his usual thing of seeing Cold and shooting him. IN AN EMPTY ROOM, or across AN EMPTY FIELD. Or doing some amazing ricochet trick shot. But they're all so far done in an empty space, not a crowded midtown Manhattan street.

I imagined no such thing. Cyclops has hit moving targets, miniscule targets, long distance targets. His aim is exemplary. Cold also isn't going to do an absolute zero AOE in midtown. Atleast not in char

However he will/can gen a stasis field. THAT will be difficult for Scott go get around and Im not sure if Scott could hit him before he got it up. and once up not sure if he could overpower it. But its definitely not a stomp for either char, the wanking here knows no bounds

krisblaze
Cyclops has way more precision.

There is no battlefield that doesn't favor Cyclops.

Cold needs to be in melee range to win this.

riv6672
Yep. Lame thread.
You wish you could create a thread this lame. smile

carver9
I've created far better. 50 plus pages better. It will be surprising if this made it 10 pages.

-Pr-
he doesn't need to finger his visor at least he didn't use to that was just one of the ways it worked

Glad someone said it. He hasn't needed to touch his visor since the 60s or 70s.

h1a8
he doesn't need to finger his visor at least he didn't use to that was just one of the ways it worked He always have to touch his visor to open and adjust the aperture. Otherwise if it is already open then all he needs to do is open and close his eyes.

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
Glad someone said it. He hasn't needed to touch his visor since the 60s or 70s. How does he open the aperture then or adjust the aperture to allow different types of beams?

h1a8
I see. He now has buttons in his gloves to control the slit

-Pr-
He always have to touch his visor to open and adjust the aperture. Otherwise if it is already open then all he needs to do is open and close his eyes.

How does he open the aperture then or adjust the aperture to allow different types of beams?

It used to be if he stood/posed a certain way. He also had buttons in his gloves. Since Astonishing X-Men, it responds to brainwaves iirc.

He most likely has to touch the visor to adjust the size of the beam, but to fire a standard blast? Nope.

cdtm
Cyclops has way more precision.

There is no battlefield that doesn't favor Cyclops.

Cold needs to be in melee range to win this.

Cyke struggles to hit Spider-Man, while Snart regularly tags Flash's. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
So he's not firing a standard blast Ina crowd stick out tongue

-Pr-
So he's not firing a standard blast Ina crowd stick out tongue

To be fair, I think he would be. Just at a different angle. I doubt he'd go wide beam at all, and a narrow beam would only make his blast (potentially) weaker.

Sin I AM
To be fair, I think he would be. Just at a different angle. I doubt he'd go wide beam at all, and a narrow beam would only make his blast (potentially) weaker.

iirc the wider the beam the less potent

krisblaze
Cyke struggles to hit Spider-Man, while Snart regularly tags Flash's. stick out tongue
Apples and oranges. Surely you understand that?

riv6672
I've created far better. 50 plus pages better. It will be surprising if this made it 10 pages.
Tell me more about how great your threads are. smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
iirc the wider the beam the less potent

It depends. If he does a thin and wide beam, yes, but Cyclops's natural blast is the GOML blast. His "normal" blast that we get through his visor is the extremely restrained version.

cdtm
Apples and oranges. Surely you understand that?

Indeed.

Spidey's speed is in no way comparable to Flash's. The Speedster rogue wins the quick draw, 10/10.

krisblaze
Indeed.

Spidey's speed is in no way comparable to Flash's. The Speedster rogue wins the quick draw, 10/10.

Neither are the Rogue's reflexes.

He tags the flash because he freezes the surrounding area.

How will that affect Cyclops?

Cyclops has way better reflexes than Cold.

riv6672
^^^You answered your own question (that DS answered too, in regards to the generated cold field).
CC slows down and tags the fastest man alive.

cdtm
Neither are the Rogue's reflexes.

He tags the flash because he freezes the surrounding area.

How will that affect Cyclops?

Cyclops has way better reflexes than Cold.

Cold's outright tagged Wally in motion.

Happened all the time in the 90's.

And besides, the fact is the cold gun doesn't NEED a direct hit, because of your stated reason.

And Cyke has also missed his mark, many times. The fact is, Hulk has better aim throwing junk than Scott does overall.

psycho gundam
Forum captain cold is arguably stronger than forum Flash

-Pr-
And Cyke has also missed his mark, many times. The fact is, Hulk has better aim throwing junk than Scott does overall.

Cyclops does miss on occasion, but let's not resort to hyperbole.

riv6672
Hulk crossed with Bullseye would be unbeatable.

cdtm
Cyclops does miss on occasion, but let's not resort to hyperbole.

I'm being serious. smile

Hulk's aim with throwing stuff at various targets, many of which he shouldn't even be able to target, is practically a super power.

-Pr-
I'm being serious. smile

Hulk's aim with throwing stuff at various targets, many of which he shouldn't even be able to target, is practically a super power.

I wouldn't argue with that. I just don't consider him to be on the same level of accuracy as Cyclops.

StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't argue with that. I just don't consider him to be on the same level of accuracy as Cyclops.

Cyke misses shit with his lightspeed eyebeams vin

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cyke misses shit with his lightspeed eyebeams vin

You're lucky you're pretty.

StiltmanFTW
http://s5.postimg.org/ev3ouj6kn/Wink.gif

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Just seen this gem. Just because people spend 50 pages telling u you you're wrong doesnt make your threads better luv

cdtm
Just seen this gem. Just because people spend 50 pages telling u you you're wrong doesnt make your threads better luv

thumb up

And Caver, Supernan wins.

riv6672
laughing

-K-M-
Not relevant to this fight, but a zany uber feat for Cold

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Flash193-13.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Flash193-14.jpg

-K-M-
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/The%20Flash%201959-1985%20114-007.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/The%20Flash%201959-1985%20114-008.jpg

Cold can also create illusions with his cold gun
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/The%20Flash%201959-1985%20114-010.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/The%20Flash%201959-1985%20114-011.jpg

The glacier turned out to be real though

leonidas
lol that's classic stuff...

-K-M-
Silver age sure was zanny

I was in the process of making a Cold respect thread, but photobucket went to complete shit

leonidas
imgur is soooooo much better anyway.....

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not relevant to this fight, but a zany uber feat for Cold

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Flash193-13.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Flash193-14.jpg
crylaugh

riv6672
Thanks for the Bump & scans, -K-M-!

Genii96
Question
Can a cold field slow down pure energy

DarkSaint85
I thought that's the whole point, it removes energy?

Genii96
I thought it just freezes the molecules of whatever comes in contact thus slowing it down?
Also removing thermal energy won't help against Scott's beams,they produce no heat.
Unless ofcourse he just removes any kind of energy?

TethAdamTheRock
Wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.