Trump apparently is Time's person of the year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/07/donald-trump-time-magazine-person-of-the-year/95082238/

smile

kev_apollo
You don't have to be a great person to make their man of the year. Hitler managed it too!

Surtur
I know, but it's just hilarious though. Can you imagine the feminist reaction to this? It's going to be great. I for one..can't wait.

Also bro, when Hitler was made Man of the Year..we didn't know about his atrocities and all that lol.

If by the end of the week there isn't a petition or something to block this I'd be surprised. At the very least the media will just show how Time has endorsed a "woman hater" and it's misogyny and..oh it will be hilarious.

kev_apollo
This whole thing is just.... let's just say surreal.

Trump is loving it though.

Surtur
Originally posted by kev_apollo
This whole thing is just.... let's just say surreal.

Trump is loving it though.

So am I smile

Beniboybling
"For reminding America that demagoguery feeds on despair and that truth is only as powerful as the trust in those who speak it, for empowering a hidden electorate by mainstreaming its furies and live-streaming its fears, and for framing tomorrow's political culture by demolishing yesterday's, Donald Trump is TIME's 2016 Person of the Year."

Sounds like a back handed compliment. smile

Surtur
It doesn't matter lol. They could post a picture of Trump as man of the year with the words "satan" over it.

It's still hilarious. Especially if they think this is a dig at Trump lol. They are just giving him what he wants.

Beniboybling
I doubt its intended as a dig at anything lol, they are just being honest. Time's "Person of the Year" is awarded to the most influential person of said year, for better or for worse, Trump is certainly a deserved winner in that respect. But don't assume they picked Hitler in 1938 because they endorsed him. laughing out loud

Surtur
LMAO, you've tried and failed to taint this. Trump is man of the year, and it's hilarious.

Just hilarious smile

But hey, I'm sure people won't be stupid and will see logic and reason like you have, right? And they won't whine over it, right? Or do you think there will be whining?

BTW, I never said Hitler was an endorsement. I said people will whine and say the Times is endorsing a misogynist,etc. I'm talking about how others will perceive it. Do you understand? I just don't want you to make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/07/donald-trump-time-magazine-person-of-the-year/95082238/

smile
Well, that's just lovely thumb up

Much like you, I anticipate an upcoming wave of protest and butthurt from pathetic morons SJWs.

Surtur
This is just a win win because even if they whine so much Time changes it's mind..that's a victory for Trump too lol.

I wonder if the SJW's will have the common sense to see that though. I hope they don't, I want to see crowds protesting outside the Time magazine headquarters by the end of the week.

There will be so so many letters written to daughters this week..to just try to explain to these fragile people how this happened.

riv6672
No YouTube link?

Meh.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
No YouTube link?

Meh.

No worthy response?

Meh smile

Beniboybling
LMAO, you've tried and failed to taint this. Trump is man of the year, and it's hilarious.

Just hilarious smile

But hey, I'm sure people won't be stupid and will see logic and reason like you have, right? And they won't whine over it, right? Or do you think there will be whining?

BTW, I never said Hitler was an endorsement. I said people will whine and say the Times is endorsing a misogynist,etc. I'm talking about how others will perceive it. Do you understand? I just don't want you to make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have. confused

I told you the facts lol, I'm sorry if you find that upsetting...

But sure, I expect some people will jump to conclusions on this, however anyone who has time to get upset about it has time to work out the facts. It literally says "President of the Divided States of America" on the front cover lol. What's weird is you acting like this is a victory for Trump because it will erroneously perceived as such by a small minority of ignorant people.

I mean... bizarre, and kinda desperate. erm

Or maybe you're just trying to save face because you made that same assumption yourself, lmfao.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
confused

I told you the facts lol, I'm sorry if you find that upsetting...

But sure, I expect some people will jump to conclusions on this, however anyone who has time to get upset about this has time to work out the facts. What's weird is you acting like this is a victory for Trump because it will erroneously perceived as such by a small minority of ignorant people.

I mean... bizarre, and kinda desperate. erm

Or maybe your just trying to save face because you made that assumption yourself, lmfao.

Oh your tears are especially sweet on a cold winter morning. Num num num. Warms me right up.

Beniboybling
Oh that "12 year old" comment seems so ironic now.

Difference being that you aren't trolling. smile

Surtur
Oh that "12 year old" comment seems so ironic now.

Difference being that you aren't trolling. smile

This response was a spectacular failure on your part..so tell us more.

You better hope I'm not trolling, because if I am you fell for it by responding. Which according to logic on this board..makes me more mature than you. Hilarious, right?

So the 12 yr. old comment doesn't seem so ironic, 12 yr. olds are pretty immature.

Beniboybling
If that was supposed to be coherent it was unsuccessful. smile

But yeah it's a shame to see you derail this thread (and it had such discussion value) with your immature comments. no

Surtur
If that was supposed to be coherent it was unsuccessful. smile

But yeah it's a shame to see you derail this thread (and it has such discussion value) with your immature comments. no

Summary from other thread:

People burning flags are immature.

Someone else: but the ones falling for it are totally more immature cuz they fell for the trap.

You get it now? Wait, that's irrelevant, because it's still funny even if you don't get it.

Beniboybling
Oh sry didn't mean to imply I cared.

Surtur
Oh sry didn't mean to imply I cared.

We both know this is a lie. Just like the time this 500 lb woman told me she swims 2 miles a day. We both knew it wasn't true, and I knew she felt stupid just for saying it out loud.

Are you experiencing a similar feeling right about now?

Stigma
This is just a win win because even if they whine so much Time changes it's mind..that's a victory for Trump too lol.

I wonder if the SJW's will have the common sense to see that though. I hope they don't, I want to see crowds protesting outside the Time magazine headquarters by the end of the week.

There will be so so many letters written to daughters this week..to just try to explain to these fragile people how this happened.
Agreed. In this scenario, whatever they do it's a win for Trump.

They ignore it and Trump is celebrated as a person of the year. He wins.

They whine and protest... Trump still is hailed as the person of the year and bathes in their salty tears. He wins thumb up

Time changes it, giving in to the liberal pressure. Trump is hailed as a defiant hero, the ultimate rebel in the face of the tyranny of SJW stupidity. He wins.

Man, what a great time to be alive smile

Beniboybling
We both know this is a lie. Just like the time this 500 lb woman told me she swims 2 miles a day. We both knew it wasn't true, and I knew she felt stupid just for saying it out loud.

Are you experiencing a similar feeling right about now? Nah I honestly don't care what your blabbering on about.

Really so hard to believe? smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Stigma
Agreed. In this scenario, whatever they do it's a win for Trump.

They ignore it and Trump is celebrated as a person of the year. He wins.

They whine and protest... Trump still is hailed as the person of the year and bathes in their salty tears. He wins thumb up

Time changes it, giving in to the liberal pressure. Trump is hailed as a defiant hero, the ultimate rebel in the face of the tyranny of SJW stupidity. He wins.

Man, what a great time to be alive smile facepalm

I'm beginning to wonder who the real suckers are here.

Surtur
Nah I honestly don't care what your blabbering on about.

Really so hard to believe? smile

Every single time you post in order to tell us how much you don't care..it sort of tells us the opposite.

Beniboybling
I care about your feelings Surtur, didn't want you to get the wrong idea. smile

Surtur
I just love it, every time some liberal goes "but but..HITLER!!" someone else points out yeah Hitler was on it. But then..so was Obama, and much more recently smile

Beniboybling
Obama doesn't have a weirdo hairstyle tho... bad comparison is bad.

Surtur
Obama doesn't have a weirdo hairstyle tho... bad comparison is bad.

A hair joke, really? His hair isn't weird, but then that tends to be because black people tend to have slim pickings when it comes to hair styles.

Don't blame me, blame Jesus.

kev_apollo
Ah I didn't mean it like. Sorry, I was lazy at explaining.

Surtur
Putin was on the cover too, right? Have liberals accused Time Magazine of colluding with the Russians yet?

kev_apollo
Actually... I'm lost.

Surtur
Actually... I'm lost.

Damn Kev, you never told me you're a liberal.

Robtard
"For reminding America that demagoguery feeds on despair and that truth is only as powerful as the trust in those who speak it, for empowering a hidden electorate by mainstreaming its furies and live-streaming its fears, and for framing tomorrow's political culture by demolishing yesterday's, Donald Trump is TIME's 2016 Person of the Year."

Sounds like a back handed compliment. smile

Exactly.

Looks like a couple people here don't really understand what Time's "person of the year" means. It's people who have had a large impact and Trump definitely has, but they're noting that it's not in a positive way.

kev_apollo
Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly.

Looks like a couple people here don't really understand what Time's "person of the year" means. It's people who have had a large impact and Trump definitely has, but they're noting that it's not in a positive way.

I did get that.. but was lazy in my comment. My bad!

And Surtur, I see what you did there. You funny kid *rustles his hair*.

And yeah I'm a liberal.

*tumbleweed*

Robtard
Wasn't referring to you.

Surtur
Exactly.

Lol, irrelevant because it's still hilarious and it's going to cause tears.

Nobody said this means Trump is the best person in the world.

It's still hilarious. It was a nice attempt to try to pretend people don't understand what it means though.

Robtard
If you understood what it means, why are you triggered and flipping out?

Surtur
If you guys want a fun drinking game go find any article about this and take a drink every time you see the word "Hitler" mentioned.

Surtur
If you understood what it means, why are you triggered and flipping out?

I'm not triggered, I'm laughing..because I know people will whine over it.

Do I need to say that again in spanish? How can I make this clearer?

Robtard
So you're whining that people are going to whine over this. Odd; but expected. Considering you whine about most things, even the most mundane like a man kneeling for the National Anthem in peaceful protest.

Surtur
So you're whining that people are going to whine over this. Odd; but expected. Considering you whine about most things, even the most mundane like a man kneeling for the National Anthem in peaceful protest.

Being glad this will cause tears and whining...isn't whining.

Did you notice I never said "ugh, these damn SJW's and their whining over this, it's going to suck"?

I want this to happen, there is no whining over it. I'd be upset if they didn't whine. I'd whine over a lack of whining. You dig?

kev_apollo
I think you two should go for a drink together.

Surtur
I think you two should go for a drink together.

Can't do it. My grandma was partially Polish, my safety is in question.

I'm also Irish so for all I know I'll end up getting blamed for the IRA bombings in the 1970s as well.

ares834
Why would this cause tears?

All it means is Trump is the most influential person of the year "for better or for worse".

Stigma
Can't do it. My grandma was partially Polish, my safety is in question.

I'm also Irish so for all I know I'll end up getting blamed for the IRA bombings in the 1970s as well.
TBH Irish are great drinking partners. I think you'd held your own among Poles, or Russians, for that matter. thumb up

Originally posted by ares834

All it means is Trump is the most influential person of the year "for better or for worse".
And why did his election cause tears? All that meant is that Trump is the next democratically elected US president./ shrug

Sorry if that came out wrong. Not trying to come of as smug or anything, but I think you'd agree that SJW logic is the answer.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834

Don't you think people have a history in this country of shedding tears over things that do not warrant it? We've literally had riots and people burning shit because a black cop shot a black man who had a gun.

If people applied logic to every situation I'd agree with you.

But again you are posting in a way that suggests SJW's are logical.

Do you believe they are logical?

Remember this is the same country that flips out over Trump calling Taiwan..even though Obama sold them weapons lol. Logic has left the building, and once it left the building it was beaten to death.

Robtard
Surt,

Can you maybe post proof of "SJW's flipping out" over Time Magazine naming Trump POTY? Cos so far the only people getting emotional are you "Those SJWs do stuff and it upsets me!" types.

Surtur
Surt,

Can you maybe post proof of "SJW's flipping out" over Time Magazine naming Trump POTY? Cos so far the only people getting emotional are you "Those SJWs do stuff and it upsets me!" types.

I said that in my opinion it's going to cause tears. Someone asked why it would, I explained.

So you realize there is a difference between someone saying they think people will react a certain way..and saying "they are acting a certain way" ?

Surtur
But hey after spending all of 5 seconds doing a google search, I found:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/trump-named-times-person-of-the-year-liberals-immediately-scream-but-hitler

and

http://www.youngcons.com/trump-named-person-of-the-year-here-are-the-best-liberal-meltdowns/

Did you want anymore links or no?

One of my favorite whines:

"Time Magazine just named a Nazi Person of the Year. **** Time Magazine and the advertisers who support it. "

Seems like some people didn't get the "it's just an influential person" memo.

Robtard
And some random people tweeting are SJW's exactly how?

Correct, lots of people didn't and don't; you were one of them until it was explained to you.

Surtur
If you're calling Trump a nazi I hate to break this to you: you're an SJW.

Also no..you don't get to play that game. Nobody said this was inherently a good thing here lol.

But by all means, quote the post where I say it shows how good Trump is or anything.

Robtard
Pointing out that guys like Hitler, Khomeini and Stalin also won is just fact and explaining that winning isn't necessarily some positive accolade. Again, seems the people who are flipping out the most aren't the SJWs, but your ilk.

HYG:

smile

Surtur
Pointing out that guys like Hitler, Khomeini and Stalin also won is just fact and explaining that winning isn't necessarily some positive accolade. Again, seems the people who are flipping out the most aren't the SJWs, but your ilk.

Literally posted a quip of someone calling him a nazi. That's not the same as saying Hitler won.

Do you want to try again?

Robtard
So 1 > The Many More. Good. Good.

Don't have to try, the only person getting emotional is you. Since page 1.

Surtur
So 1 > The Many More. Good. Good.

Don't have to try, the only person getting emotional is you. Since page 1.

Lol you asked for examples and I gave you some.

Now you're whining over that as well, all the while trying to pull the whole "you emotional brah?" thing.

I suppose I am emotional. Technically joy and laughter is an emotion.

Not sure why you quoted me posting a link with a smiley. I never said it means Trump is a good person. I was smiling because I knew people would freak. You say you don't need to try but..you clearly do, you've been failing so far.

Robtard
Oh clever, I pointed out that you're whining over this and you turned around and accused me of whining. /programcomplete

Surtur
Oh clever, I pointed out that you're whining over this and you turned around and accused me of whining. /programcomplete

You mean sort of like how I said people would be emotional over this and then you called me emotional? Is it clever like that?

Let me guess that's different because..reasons. I gotta smoke a quick bowl, be sure to keep your responses entertaining.

Adam_PoE

HYG:

They read "Person of the Year," and reflexively think it is some kind of accolade, so when you point out that is not the case, they try to save face by saying you are trying to spin or whine about his major award.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They read "Person of the Year," and reflexively think it is some kind of accolade, so when you point out that is not the case, they try to save face by saying you are trying to spin or whine about his major award.

Case in point:
Surtur tried doing that to Beni, claiming he was attempting to smear and rob Trump of some victory; when Beni was just explaining what it means to win.

Just hilarious smile

Surtur
But nobody said it was an accolade. I said he was trying to taint it, not smear Trump.

It was pointed out repeatedly why I liked this. But because you know people will be butthurt over this all you can cling to is this silly notion.

If you have to tell yourself you or Beni dropped some kind of revelation in this topic..okay, you do you.

BackFire
Can't really deny the impact that Trump has had this year. Makes perfect sense for him to get this "honor".

quanchi112
Agreed.

Firefly218
This is not an honor, it simply means Trump has been the most impactful figure of 2016...

Jmanghan
I rememeber when that dude "moot" was person of the year.

Surtur

Adam_PoE
Reposted since people are literally and figuratively trying to turn the page:

Case in point:
Surtur tried doing that to Beni, claiming he was attempting to smear and rob Trump of some victory; when Beni was just explaining what it means to win.

Just hilarious smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur, why are you whining about people "supposedly" whining when you just pointed out that you'd whine if they weren't? And when you accused someone of "smearing" Trump's award, you implied that it was a positive nomination and then turn around and deny that praising Trump was your intention.

All in all, reading through this thread, I suggest you collect your thoughts and stance on a matter before you post.

Trump might win the most influential person of the year award. This does not mean it's a positive nomination as they highlighted his failings. Pointing this out to someone does not automatically constitute as Trump hating, being a liberal, SJW or whatever. Simply a noted fact. If people paid more attention, no one would be complaining about this choice and no one would be bragging about it either.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur, why are you whining about people "supposedly" whining

Who is whining about them whining? Say shit that makes sense. If I said I'd enjoy the tears..how is it whining?

I said he was trying to taint the fact Trump got it, I never said it meant Trump was a good person. I also further explained what I meant in other posts, and yet people continue this..I wonder why?

This is advice a lot of posters here need, yeah?

Nobody said this meant he was good. Literally nobody. I already explained what I meant by my taint comment, so why are people still whining I said it's good while in the same post telling me to collect my thoughts? Shouldn't you perhaps collect yours? Instead of trying to grasp at the fact I think this means Trump is a good person(I don't, and explained this several times) why not..accept my explanation and move on?

So I've explained what I meant now, multiple times. So are you going to sit there and try to continue to tell me what I meant or..what?

Surtur
More gold from Time lol.

http://time.com/4590994/popular-vote-tax-pledge/

If you voted for Hilary..don't pay taxes until democracy is restored. Bwahahaah.

Oh sorry shit I didn't mean to shift the discussion from my taint comment! My bad. Who'd be crazy enough to wanna change the subject of something that's already been explained? Continue.

Robtard
Here's where you claimed that you'd whine if people didn't whine about Trump getting Time's POTY:

I want this to happen, there is no whining over it. I'd be upset if they didn't whine. I'd whine over a lack of whining. You dig?

But please, continue to try strawman Rage of Olympus.

Surtur
Okay I wasn't being serious about that lol. I wouldn't have actually been upset if they didn't whine.

But hey you keep grasping at those straws.

So let's see how intelligent you are Rob. I've explained the taint comment, and I've addressed the quote you just posted. An intelligent person would realize there isn't anything more to say. Are you going to show you're intelligent? Or will you just try to continually steer this topic in another direction?

It's a win win for me either way, but I am curious if you're going to continually try to tell me what I meant. Oh I understand the misunderstanding, let's see if you can understand the explanation, yeah?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur, why are you whining about people "supposedly" whining when you just pointed out that you'd whine if they weren't? And when you accused someone of "smearing" Trump's award, you implied that it was a positive nomination and then turn around and deny that praising Trump was your intention.

All in all, reading through this thread, I suggest you collect your thoughts and stance on a matter before you post.

Trump might win the most influential person of the year award. This does not mean it's a positive nomination as they highlighted his failings. Pointing this out to someone does not automatically constitute as Trump hating, being a liberal, SJW or whatever. Simply a noted fact. If people paid more attention, no one would be complaining about this choice and no one would be bragging about it either. Surtur rarely if ever makes sense and his positions get goofier the more he responds. I don't think he has a rational mind by any stretch of the imagination.

Robtard
Okay I wasn't being serious about that lol. I wouldn't have actually been upset if they didn't whine.

But hey you keep grasping at those straws.

So let's see how intelligent you are Rob. I've explained the taint comment, and I've addressed the quote you just posted. An intelligent person would realize there isn't anything more to say. Are you going to show you're intelligent? Or will you just try to continually steer this topic in another direction?

It's a win win for me either way, but I am curious if you're going to continually try to tell me what I meant. Oh I understand the misunderstanding, let's see if you can understand the explanation, yeah?

So when your nonsense is pointed out you resort to "I was just kidding", good one, sport.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur rarely if ever makes sense and his positions get goofier the more he responds. I don't think he has a rational mind by any stretch of the imagination.

Okay but you see when someone like you says this..you realize it's just the pot calling the kettle black, correct?

Surtur
So when your nonsense is pointed out you resort to "I was just kidding", good one, sport.

I wasn't being serious about saying I'd whine over whining. So again, are you going to continue to grasp at straws even though an explanation has given?

Are you intelligent, yay or nay?

If you don't believe my explanation that's fine, but then..there's nothing more to say then, correct?

Robtard
Now you're trying to confuse the point again. You said you'd whine if people didn't whine over this. Pick a stance and stick with it; you're all over the place, sport.

Surtur
Now you're trying to confuse the point again. You said you'd whine if people didn't whine over this. Pick a stance and stick with it; you're all over the place, sport.

But I'm not trying to confuse the point. I said I wasn't being serious about that.

Do you understand the words I am typing?

Whether you believe it or not isn't what I'm asking, just tell me you grasp what I'm saying so we can move on.

quanchi112
Okay but you see when someone like you says this..you realize it's just the pot calling the kettle black, correct? No, as in your stance changes post to post. You don't make any sense. Quit saying weird things and acting like you're making a point. You're making a fool out of yourself, repeatedly.

Surtur
No, as in your stance changes post to post. You don't make any sense. Quit saying weird things and acting like you're making a point. You're making a fool out of yourself, repeatedly.

My stance didn't change though but...actually, you know what? You're a silly little troll lol. Everybody who comes across you thinks you're an absolute joke.

So there's not even a point trying to bring any semblance of logic into a discussion with you, it evaporates the moment you enter a thread.

Robtard
But I'm not trying to confuse the point. I said I wasn't being serious about that.

Do you understand the words I am typing?

Whether you believe it or not isn't what I'm asking, just tell me you grasp what I'm saying so we can move on.

That question has already been answered, see below, sport.

Do you understand the words that I typed? If so, why do you keep asking over and over when the answer has already been given? Is it to further confuse the point?

Surtur
Yes I do, so do you have intelligence and do you understand the words I typed?

Just say yes or no, do you?

quanchi112
My stance didn't change though but...actually, you know what? You're a silly little troll lol. Everybody who comes across you thinks you're an absolute joke.

So there's not even a point trying to bring any semblance of logic into a discussion with you, it evaporates the moment you enter a thread. Dude, you always try to change the topic. The point is you are all over the map and don't make any sense. You again try to change the conversation mainly because you're unable to form a coherent thought.

Robtard
Yes I do, so do you have intelligence and do you understand the words I typed?

Just say yes or no, do you?

Hey look, you danced around enough trying to confuse away from the initial point and the page turned, sport. Kudos.

Surtur
Dude, you always try to change the topic. The point is you are all over the map and don't make any sense. You again try to change the conversation mainly because you're unable to form a coherent thought.

The topic is Trump won Time magazine man of the year. When did I try to change that topic?

Quote me the exact post where I try to steer this topic away from Trumps being awarded the man of the year.

Surtur
Hey look, you danced around enough trying to confuse away from the initial point and the page turned, sport. Kudos.

Okay so I'm going to assume you do understand words and that you can read. You've seen my explanation(irrelevant if you believe it at this point), so..now back to the topic at hand, which is Trump being made person of the year.

Any comments on that?

quanchi112
The topic is Trump won Time magazine man of the year. When did I try to change that topic?

Quote me the exact post where I try to steer this topic away from Trumps being awarded the man of the year. See what I mean. I wonder what is wrong with you. Your brain doesn't seem to function and you think rambling on and asking weird questions is proving your point. You're a lost cause.

Surtur
See what I mean. I wonder what is wrong with you. Your brain doesn't seem to function and you think rambling on and asking weird questions is proving your point. You're a lost cause.

Yeah that's what I thought troll, you have nothing to show me trying to steer this thread away from the topic.

Time for a toke, while I'm gone maybe quote me my post in this thread where I try to change the topic. Since this is my thread and the topic is Trumps time magazine thing, so..again: show me trying to prevent that from being discussed.

If your next response doesn't contain this evidence, I'll just take that as you admitting you're full of it.

Robtard
Okay so I'm going to assume you do understand words and that you can read. You've seen my explanation(irrelevant if you believe it at this point), so..now back to the topic at hand, which is Trump being made person of the year.

Any comments on that?

What's there to say? As was already pointed out to you by Beni, myself and others on the first two pages, Trump deserved this win and for the reasons stated by Time Mag, but it's not really an accolade considering those reasons.

Do you finally understand that? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice, no need to get long winded and try and confuse away from the topic/point again. Thanks.

Surtur
What's there to say? As was already pointed out to you by Beni, myself and others on the first two pages, Trump deserved this win and for the reasons stated by Time Mag, but it's not really an accolade considering those reasons.

Do you finally understand that? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice, no need to get long winded and try and confuse away from the topic/point again. Thanks.

It's already been acknowledged a long time ago that this isn't an accolade.

So okie dokie, now that we've solved that issue..back to the topic.

Robtard
Then you're welcome, I am glad I could help you understand the meaning of Time's POTY award. I'm sure if Beni were here, he'd feel the same in helping you.

Back? We are on the topic, even this post is on the topic. Are you trying to confuse the point again.

Surtur
But you nor anyone else helped me understand it, because it's something I knew before I even posted this topic.

I have said that more than once in the thread as well, did you happen to miss all those posts or are you just ignoring them? You said you know what words mean, so surely you missed the posts.

Which is okay, sometimes threads move quickly and you miss things people say.

Robtard
That is just not true, anyone who follows even the first two pages of the thread will see that you made this thread thinking that Trump being named Time's POTY was some sort of accolade and then only after it was pointed out that it necessarily isn't and definitely isn't in Trump's case for the reason's Time Mag noted, you've tried your best to confuse the point. At one point you even accused Beni of trying to smear Trump's win when all he did was point out the facts about what it can/does mean to win, sport.

Now, what else would you like to discuss on the topic? Trump won, it was deserved win; it's not an accolade in his case.

Surtur
But it is true, since I never once said this was an accolade. The one thing I said was someone was trying to taint this, but I explained I wasn't saying it meant this said something good about Trump.

From the beginning I said I was laughing at the butthurt. There was nothing about accolades lol.

So yes, Trump won, it was deserved, it wasn't an accolade, and everyone was aware of that from the start.

quanchi112
Yeah that's what I thought troll, you have nothing to show me trying to steer this thread away from the topic.

Time for a toke, while I'm gone maybe quote me my post in this thread where I try to change the topic. Since this is my thread and the topic is Trumps time magazine thing, so..again: show me trying to prevent that from being discussed.

If your next response doesn't contain this evidence, I'll just take that as you admitting you're full of it. You went off on an irrelevant off topic point and you get called on it. Then you make weirded statements and try to change the topic off of where you just tried to steer it.

So you are someone who tries to alter their brain. Now it makes sense as to why you're such a mess.

Surtur
You went off on an irrelevant off topic point and you get called on it. Then you make weirded statements and try to change the topic off of where you just tried to steer it.

So you are someone who tries to alter their brain. Now it makes sense as to why you're such a mess.

Except I didn't go off. I was laughing at this the entire time. Other people tried to steer it in the direction of "oh you didn't get it's not an accolade". Even though I never said it was.

So you've once again failed. Just stop. You do this in every thread you enter.

quanchi112
Except I didn't go off. I was laughing at this the entire time. Other people tried to steer it in the direction of "oh you didn't get it's not an accolade". Even though I never said it was.

So you've once again failed. Just stop. You do this in every thread you enter. More nonsense.

Surtur
More nonsense.

A "pot kettle black" comment wouldn't even seem to do this one justice.

Robtard
But it is true, since I never once said this was an accolade. The one thing I said was someone was trying to taint this, but I explained I wasn't saying it meant this said something good about Trump.

From the beginning I said I was laughing at the butthurt. There was nothing about accolades lol.

So yes, Trump won, it was deserved, it wasn't an accolade, and everyone was aware of that from the start.

If you want to laugh at imagined butthurt, be my guest, what you do with your time is your own. But not a single poster here is butthurt that Trump won this; this is a fact. The people who you expected to be butthurt were the ones who explained what winning meant and think Trump deserved winning for reasons provided. So enjoy, sport.

quanchi112
A "pot kettle black" comment wouldn't even seem to do this one justice. Your brain isn't up to the task. I get it.

Surtur
If you want to laugh at imagined butthurt, be my guest, what you do with your time is your own. But not a single poster here is butthurt that Trump won this; this is a fact.

When you put it that way it must be the truth.

I was expecting butthurt from people in general. That's what I was laughing at. You specifically and Beni didn't provide much entertainment. Other than the whole convincing yourself you dropped some kind of knowledge bomb on me. That was pretty funny, but otherwise? Meh. When you asked me who was butthurt and I gave you links to things showing other people on other sites I felt that would have been a hint I wasn't talking specifically about this board, but as I said..meh.

So in the end, people explained something that didn't need explaining, but that is okay because there might be other posters who truly didn't know.

Silent Master
Why does everyone care so much that Trump won this award?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why does everyone care so much that Trump won this award?

They don't, you know how they are. I gloated and laughed at the fact Trump won this because I knew liberals would freak out. That's what they can't stand and that is why they tried to shift the thread in the way they did.

If you read the thread you'll notice they seem to have an obsession with someone replying and the reply creating a different page, so then they accuse someone of bumping the thread to a new page just to hide things they are saying, and thus they feel the need to requote themselves and point this out to me several times.

It's a new level of paranoia.

Robtard
When you put it that way it must be the truth.

I was expecting butthurt from people in general. That's what I was laughing at. You specifically and Beni didn't provide much entertainment. Other than the whole convincing yourself you dropped some kind of knowledge bomb on me. That was pretty funny, but otherwise? Meh. When you asked me who was butthurt and I gave you links to things showing other people on other sites I felt that would have been a hint I wasn't talking specifically about this board, but as I said..meh.

So in the end, people explained something that didn't need explaining, but that is okay because there might be other posters who truly didn't know.

You're implying that I am not being truthful, so can you point to a single poster/quote here that was butthurt over Trump's Time-POTY win?

If you now acknowledge that there might have been people who didn't understand the working of a POTY win, why did you get bent out of shape over other's explaining it. Weird, but okay.

Robtard
double-post error

Surtur
You're implying that I am not being truthful, so can you point to a single poster/quote here that was butthurt over Trump's Time-POTY win?

I suppose I feel your attempts to constantly suggest I didn't understand the award could be seen as being butthurt. I can't be sure of course.

You're right I could have handled that better.

Robtard
So imagined butthurt that would have nothing to do with Trump winning which you claim was your real reason for making the thread in the first palce. Gotcha, sport.

Thank you for the adult response. Finally, progress. thumb up

Surtur
Sure no problem.

Anyways as to Time's choice, here is Tucker Carlson discussing it with someone, just in case people didn't see the video in the other thread:

6CRaMk6Wgbc

Robtard
Didn't click, no sound right now. But is that Tough Tucker bravely taking on another college student? He sure knows how to pick his fights/opponents.

Surtur
It says she's a democrat and former congressional candidate from California.

So yeah, easy pickings lol. Though he did also recently own an actual congressmen as well, but it was about Russia.

BackFire
Tucker Carlson to me will always be the silly little loudmouth who got bull rushed and decimated by Jon Stewart so badly that his show was canceled as a result.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Tucker Carlson to me will always be the silly little loudmouth who got bull rushed and decimated by Jon Stewart so badly that his show was canceled as a result.

Yeah, Stewarts CNN ownage is epic. Though I did lose a bit of respect for him for how he handled Family Guy taking a shot at him. Seems he can dish it out, but can't take it and that disappointed me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.