Classic Supreme vs. HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Classic Supreme:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111111327/3203994-1381388-s_battleyoungblood2.jpg

vs.

HP Doomsday:

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/292/78639-157008-doomsday.jpg

Who wins?

Surtur
Classic Supreme had a decent level of super speed, right?

abhilegend
Doomsday easily.

Galan007
Doomsday.

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Classic Supreme had a decent level of super speed, right?

So judging from the other replies the answer must definitely be no.

Galan007
He did... But it takes more than a 'decent' level of super-speed to contend with H/P DD.

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
He did... But it takes more than a 'decent' level of super-speed to contend with H/P DD.

I see, what was HP DD's best speed feat then?

DarkSaint85
Being faster than Flash thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Being faster than Flash thumb up

I'm aware of the feat from the Death of Superman story, but since someone specified HP Doomsday, I assumed only feats from that story were usable.

Unless he has a Flash feat in that story as well?

DarkSaint85
I'm aware of the feat from the Death of Superman story, but since someone specified HP Doomsday, I assumed only feats from that story were usable.

Unless he has a Flash feat in that story as well?

Lol, I was kidding.

Galan007
I see, what was HP DD's best speed feat then? In DoS, while in a FAR weaker state, multiple characters commented on his speed.

In H/P, he had no problem at all stomping a massively amped Superman.

In Doomsday Wars(which WAS H/P DD), he once again stomped the collective JLA(which included Flash.)

Surtur
So anyone who has stomped a JLA lineup with the Flash has enhanced reflexes?

Since I wouldn't think DoS feats apply to HP version. Likewise, if this was meant to include feats from any stories before/after the HP story why not just call it Doomsday? The one from HP was the same one from Death of Superman, correct?

The one feat I remember from the specific story is when Superman rushed him and flew at him from behind to push him into a boom tube. That's one instance I remember of Superman specifically using speed.

Galan007
Given the multiple character-statements regarding on DD's speed, yes, the Flash showing should be considered.

And why exactly wouldn't DoS feats/statements be applicable to H/P? It's the SAME character, written by the SAME writer. Only difference is that DoS is far weaker than H/P. srsly

Oh, you mean when Supes blindsided DD while his guard was down? If anything, that proves Supes COULDN'T 'out-speed' DD head-to-head.

leonidas
dd kills him. i doubt supreme would beat dos dd. if he could, it would go similar to the superman fight. ie, it would not be remotely easy.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Given the multiple character-statements regarding on DD's speed, yes, the Flash showing should be considered.

And why exactly wouldn't DoS feats/statements be applicable to H/P? It's the SAME character, written by the SAME writer. Only difference is that DoS is far weaker than H/P. srsly

Oh, you mean when Supes blindsided DD while his guard was down? If anything, that proves Supes COULDN'T 'out-speed' DD head-to-head.

For the same reason KMC said Hulk fts doesn't apply to WBH and Savage fts doesn't apply to WWH.

smile

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
For the same reason KMC said Hulk fts doesn't apply to WBH and Savage fts doesn't apply to WWH.

smile

So DD's power level changes with the personality that is in charge?

Good to know thumb up durznuts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.