HP Doomsday vs Kal kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
This is superman 1 million going up against HP doomsday. no bfr who takes it???

Cogito
Assuming the fight takes place under the Super-Sun, Kal

Dareangel
Yeah the super sun is a must have.

quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about Doomsday? As a character I mean, do you like him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Out of curiosity, how do you feel about Doomsday? As a character I mean, do you like him? He is lame.

Surtur
He is lame.

Strange. So how does he achieve victory here?

When he was very weakened Kal was able to punch a hole in time. What do you think happens if he hits HP with full force at 100% strength? Taking punches from post crisis Superman doesn't show he can survive that. Nor does the feat of taking the blast from a Guardian or Radiant.

quanchi112
Strange. So how does he achieve victory here? Beats the crap out of Kal Kent.

Surtur
See my edit.

quanchi112
See my edit. Feats don't save Kal Kent from the shellacking Doomsday is going to give him. He raped Darkseid and he is going to rape Kal Kent.

Surtur
Feats don't save Kal Kent from the shellacking Doomsday is going to give him. He raped Darkseid and he is going to rape Kal Kent.

So you don't have any feats showing he can withstand a physical assault from Kal? That's all I needed to know.

quanchi112
So you don't have any feats showing he can withstand a physical assault from Kal? That's all I needed to know. What being has Kal torn to shreds by way of a physical attack ? You name some random feats and make your own biased conclusions despite the superior on panel showings of Doomsday.

Zack M
Kal.

NoctisOwen
kal stomps, how is this a fair fight?

Galan007
Kal.

h1a8
HP DD wins IF Kal can't one shot him.
Kal must one shot DD in order to win.
Without a one shot DD would simply heal up brand new and adapt more resistance.

Any feats we have for Kal that supports him being able to one shot HP DD?

Cogito
DD is hella strong and durable, but he's never evolved the ability to evolve past punches.

Plus, Kal has nearly galaxy level force vision

Surtur
What being has Kal torn to shreds by way of a physical attack ? You name some random feats and make your own biased conclusions despite the superior on panel showings of Doomsday.

So no feats showing Doomsday can take his punches? None at all?

Okay then.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD wins IF Kal can't one shot him.
Kal must one shot DD in order to win.
Without a one shot DD would simply heal up brand new and adapt more resistance.

Any feats we have for Kal that supports him being able to one shot HP DD? As mentioned: DD has never adapted on the fly to physical assaults. No reason to think such an ability is within his repertoire.

Furthermore, this battle takes place under the Super Sun, which means Kal can regenerate from pretty much any damage sustained, nigh-instantly. Couple that with his physical stats and plethora of esoteric abilities, and he is simply too much for DD to contend with, imo.

DarkSaint85
H/P Doomsday is also not resistant to psychic attack, as shown when Brainiac later controlled him.

Super ESP FTW.

Galan007
True. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Kal Kent wins

quanchi112
So no feats showing Doomsday can take his punches? None at all?

Okay then. That isn't how debating works. If you want to show off how impressive his punches are to a fleshy being then post a feat. By all means back your claim. The floor is yours, cbr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.