Outlander, Arcann and Vaylin vs Vader, Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Nephthys
Team 1. Maul is a weak link and Dooku dies to anyone.

Ursumeles
1. Team 2
2/3. Prolly Team 1

TenebrousWay
1 - 2
2/3 - 1

S_W_LeGenD
1. Team 1 but really close (defeat also possible)
2. Team 1 solidly
3. Team 1 solidly

UCanShootMyNova
Team 2.
Team 1.
Team 1.

Deronn_solo
1. Team 2.
2. Team 1 dominates.
3. Team 1 in a solid fight.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Team 1 but really close (defeat also possible)
2. Team 1 solidly
3. Team 1 solidly

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team 1. Maul is a weak link and Dooku dies to anyone.

MythLord
Team 2 sweeps.

Emperordmb
How the **** do they remotely take Force?

Rebel95
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Team 2.
Team 1.
Team 1.
Yup, Maul is a weak link.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How the **** do they remotely take Force?

Vader > All of them. Dooku > Arcann/Outlander. Maul is good enough not to get ragdolled.

Nephthys
Haha, wow.

MythLord
The truth really is amazing, isn't it? smile

Nephthys
Well, I am amazed.

MythLord
That's nice, dear.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure that's the reaction to your opinion, yes. That you're insane enough to think that Dooku is more powerful than the Outlander or even Arcann is worth that kind of response.

Dooku vs the Act 3 protags is very debatable, let alone an Arcann who's more powerful than the version in KotFE. And let alone the freaking Outlander.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Vader > All of them. Dooku > Arcann/Outlander. Maul is good enough not to get ragdolled.

Log off and don't return, lmao.

UCanShootMyNova
Damn. Guess you and DC aren't lovers anymore, eh Wolf? smile

AncientPower
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
1. Team 2.
2. Team 1 dominates.
3. Team 1 in a solid fight.

Yeh Vaylin is a weak-link in dueling skill so I can see her being the downfall of Team 1 in a sabers only.

Deronn_solo
@Syndi: I'm a dick to everyone when I'm debating. so he shouldn't take it toopersonal.

UCanShootMyNova
You don't know Wolf very well. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Yeh Vaylin is a weak-link in dueling skill so I can see her being the downfall of Team 1 in a sabers only.

Vaylin stalemated Arcann in sabers.

Team 1 could possibly sweep. Definitely takes rounds 2-3.

AncientPower
Not really, it was obvious that Arcann was holding off in some way because there's no way in hell that Senya > Arcann.

carthage
Why put someone who cant compete? Lmao Maul is worse than a weak link he's cannon fodder to force users like Vaylin. He costs team 2 the victory as he isn't competent enough to fight

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is it not possible Vaylin simply improved/unlocked more of her potential? How long did Senya vs Vaylin occur before Arcann vs Vaylin, again?

UCanShootMyNova
Long enough for Arcann who was inferior to Vaylin in potential to have grown in power.

AncientPower
A Mother's Hope makes it blatantly clear that Vaylin is utterly outclassed in a duel with Senya, in just as strongly a way as Senya could've been easily one-shotted by Vaylin in Force. The story takes place between Senya leaving with Arcann and the two reappearing on Voss.

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin was pressing Senya IIRC.

Nephthys
Yeah, not sure what fight AP read. I recall Vaylin almost winning at one point. It took Senya a long time to start to outclass Vaylin and it was only in skill, experience and psychological warfare. Vaylin was faster and more powerful.

With Vaylins unchecked growth she could easily grow to the point of challenging Arcann. And this was before her power was truly unleashed which would likely boost her physicals as well. She can take Maul or stalemate him long enough for the dynamic duo to win.

AncientPower
Her rage induced state was almost too much, but Senya's vastly greater dueling experience allowed her to weather the storm until Vaylin got tired and then the hyperdrive explosion happened. She reads her every moment like a book.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
AP is right about that. thumb up

But Vaylin most definitely improved. She could potentially beat Maul in sabers only.

QuakeBlood
up

carthage
Maul is still a massive weak link

slayne
Team 1 sweeps.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

Azronger
Team 2 sweeps casually

MythLord
Team 2.

cs_zoltan
I just don't see how Team 2 could deal with DC's and AP's tongue in Vaylin's c-unt and ******* respectively.

darthbane77
Team 1

carthage
Even if you wanked the TOR characters beyond their displayed feats, Maul is such a fodder level combatant that they should still stomp him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.