TPM Sidious vs. Dooku and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
TPM Sidious vs. Prime Dooku and Vader

Ursumeles
In Legends, Sidious.

MythLord
Sidious.

Rebel95
Reasons?

Surtur
I'm confused because Sidious doesn't actually have any feats from TPM that I can recall. So I voted for Dooku and Vader, either of whom could solo TPM Sidious.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm confused because Sidious doesn't actually have any feats from TPM that I can recall. So I voted for Dooku and Vader, either of whom could solo TPM Sidious.
TPM Sidious is supposedly >/= Plagueis, who is noted as the most powerful sith lord up to his time.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
In Legends, Sidious.

relentless1
cyborg Vader?
prime Dooku, meaning Tyranus?

doesnt really matter but Sidious takes em both, answering those questions just determines the ease in which he accomplishes this.

Rebel95
Originally posted by relentless1
cyborg Vader?
prime Dooku, meaning Tyranus?
Yes, peak Darth Vader.
Lol, yes. Same thing

Rebel95
Interesting that the comments favor Sidious but the voting favors the team...

Rebel95
Jk lol

I'd be interested to hear why people think Sidious would win though.

Kurk
Enough of the Sidious wanking. Duo takes it. RotS Sids lost to Mace solo; Mace<Dooku and Vader.

NTJack0
I give this to the team.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Kurk
Enough of the Sidious wanking. Duo takes it. RotS Sids lost to Mace solo; Mace<Dooku and Vader.
thumb up

quanchi112
Sidious is very overrated. He dies.

EmperorSidious2
Team

Azronger
Sidious one-shots.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Azronger
Sidious one-shots. Nah, the guy got beaten down by Windu.

Darth Thor

thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up
You think Dooku > Mace? Nice thumb up

Darth Thor

He said Mace < Dooku AND Vader.

Edit- As for Mace vs Dooku, I certainly prefer Dooku and I used to argue Dooku being superior in the Force and capable of stalemating Mace in an all out. But I've since given up on that case.

relentless1
until theres 100% proof that Sidious didn't throw the fight against Mace then he's useless in this debate. Dooku is shit scared of Sidious at all time in TCW and for good reason; he knows he's dead if he crosses the master... as for Vader, we all saw what happens to his suit when he gets zapped so he's pretty much a non factor

ares834
Now if only Vader had a weapon capable of blocking such an attack...

Deronn_solo
Most likely Sidious.

relentless1
Originally posted by ares834
Now if only Vader had a weapon capable of blocking such an attack...

even Yodas lightsaber wasnt capable of holding off Sidious' lightning at full strength... I doubt Vader could do any better

Lord Stark
The team takes it.

Darth Thor
even Yodas lightsaber wasnt capable of holding off Sidious' lightning at full strength... I doubt Vader could do any better

When Yoda was standing on the edge of a pod and didn't want to give up his position.. yeah.

Mace Windu took all Palpatine's Lightning with his Saber. Vader > Mace in the Force.

relentless1
the point is that it can happen...doesnt really matter how it happened, it happened. Yoda lightsaber was knocked out of his hand by Sidious' lightning

Beniboybling
Enough of the Sidious wanking. Duo takes it. RotS Sids lost to Mace solo; Mace<Dooku and Vader. Too many people be upping this lmao.

Originally posted by ares834
Now if only Vader had a weapon capable of blocking such an attack... He doesn't sadly.

Geistalt
Sidious chokes Tyranus and immediately proceeds to fry Ani.

Beniboybling
yes

McP
until theres 100% proof that Sidious didn't throw the fight against Mace then he's useless in this debate. Dooku is shit scared of Sidious at all time in TCW and for good reason; he knows he's dead if he crosses the master... as for Vader, we all saw what happens to his suit when he gets zapped so he's pretty much a non factor

Not quite sure. Dooku wouldn't dare to cross his saber with Sidious' in a single duel. But it should be noted, that he was searching for an aprentice. First Kenobi, but he could lie there though... Then Savage, and Dooku noted, that when Savage will become as strong as Maul was, they will overthrow Sidious.
And Dooku's fear wasn't that great, when he challanged Sidious' equal, Yoda.

Still less fearfull, then Vader, who actually could chose to fight Sidious with superior combatants on his side then Savage. Luke in ROTJ could possibly help him, Starkiller beged him to use his help.

Anyway, either Dooku or Vader would be humiliated by Sidious at the end of combat, just like Maul was. But not in 2v1 fight. I don't believe, that Dooku's guard in the Force would be as easy to broke as it was in that scene from TW S6. Actually, I don't believe, that his guard was rised at that point. And Vader would be a non-facor only in a Force fight, wihtout sabers. As long as he has his saber in his hand, he will be able to defend himself against Sidious FL. Even asuming, that Sidious will be able to stomp Dooku with TK, that would leave him open for Vader's attack, which might end a fight. Vader will catch him, he will be force to release Dooku. And then he will be killed.

RHaggis

Ghey!

Ursumeles
Originally posted by RHaggis
Ghey!
U wanna be gay with Beni? smile

RHaggis
U wanna be gay with Beni? smile

LEL, wot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.