Heimdell Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Arachnid1
Based of implied power? Heimdall I'd say, though Spidey has better feats at the moment.

I don't see the point of these threads with people like Heimdall and Thanos. They haven't really done anything noteworthy yet.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Heimdall killed a Dark Elf ship, using mostly just a knife, IIRC. laughing
And busted out of the ice from the Cask of Ancient Winters, which was powerful enough to muck up the Bifrost. And yeah, based on Loki's comments in the first Thor film, Heimdall's implied power is pretty high up there.

But which Spiderman? MCU version is strong, but still a noob (at least, up until Homecoming), so he'd go down hard, IMO. But someone like Garfield Spiderman has displayed WAY faster combat (and movement) speed than Heimdall ever has, so he'd have an absolute nightmare even laying a finger on him.

BruceSkywalker
nothing heimdall can do except lose

carthage
Spidey held together two splitting portions of an ocealiner

Heimdall gets his face squeezed and he dies

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, they are really beefing this version up. I thought the jet bridge was impressive, but that ship feat was just ridiculous. Also, based on that fight sequence from the trailer, he seems to have a better handle on his spider-sense/agility as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.