Omni King vs COIE Anti Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

RealityWarper
Omni King stomps the Anti-Monitor effortlessly.

The Anti Monitor power comes from his machinery that allows him to slowly changes the composition of an Universe into antimatter and feed on it.

The Omni King can casually erase entire Universes without effort.

This is completely one-sided.

SSJGGogeta
The Anti-monitor still overpowered PC Spectre and then took on several universes worth of heroes.

We don't know how strong "Allie" is at this point, but Anti monitor takes this as of now. This is very subject to change soon though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

We still don't even know the extent of Beerus' power, much less Zeno.

KingD19
Omni did erase 6 universes all at once. As well as an entire corrupted timeline. And Beerus said he could erase the remaining 12 just as easily if he felt the urge.

That's pretty impressive.

Also, Zen-Oh 2 was inside the Zamasu timeline when he destroyed it and was completely fine. The Supreme Kai even canonically stated that he cannot be defeated by anyone or anything.

RadZoa
Anti Monitor waves his hand, and the Omni King ceases to exist.

Prof. T.C McAbe
El oh el.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
COIE Monitor oneshots Zeno, and the whole DB Multiverse, effortlessly. Assuming this is DoT Anti Monitor.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, COIE Anti Monitor should no longer be able to defeat Zeno. Zeno could "Squish" him, and be on his way.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Josh_Alexander
The only reason! The only only reason i give Zeno the win is because COEI Anti monitor uses Anti Matter as a weapon.

Just like when faced against Marvel's counterparts, Anti Monitor's main weapon might not even work.

DC is the only universe to touch the subject of Anti Matter, whilst DB/Marvel don't.

In that aspect there is no way to know if Anti Monitor can even harm him.

Zeno on the other hand seems pretty good at erasing stuff....so...

Zeno for the win.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Anti Matter isn't a subject touched in DB.

The only way to assume Anti Monitor victor is to say that Zeno is made of Matter. In that aspect Anti Monitor would win.

However assumptions aren't valid so...

Zeno isn't likely to get affected by Anti Matter since anti matter isn't even referenced in the Dragon Ball universe.

bbrem123
Wasn't it said that Zen-Oh could never be defeated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the context of DBS, sure.

bbrem123
In the context of individual that can destroy universes +

cdtm
Asking for proof that basic cosmic laws apply like "matter/anti-matter" is kind of silly, imo.

May as well ask for proof they're even flesh and blood, and not playdough and red dyed slime.. Or that their planets aren't made of graham crackers, marshmellows, and chocolate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Originally posted by bbrem123
In the context of individual that can destroy universes +

Cool. Has no bearing on someone as powerful as COIE AM.

bbrem123
Didnt say it did. Sure helps Zen-Oh case though. There has been zero evidence to him ever being injured.

This is a hard thread to argue in the favor of either side.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by cdtm
Asking for proof that basic cosmic laws apply like "matter/anti-matter" is kind of silly, imo.

May as well ask for proof they're even flesh and blood, and not playdough and red dyed slime.. Or that their planets aren't made of graham crackers, marshmellows, and chocolate.

No. It isn't.

Unless you can prove that Cosmic beings get affected by Anti Matter COIE Anti Monitor couldn't even defeat Eternity.

Marvel/DB don't touch the subject of anti matter, so in that aspect there is no way to know.

Josh_Alexander
Didnt say it did. Sure helps Zen-Oh case though. There has been zero evidence to him ever being injured.

Because there is not being in the DB universe that is near his level of power.

Doesn't mean that the samething applies for DC or Marvel.

The only reason i give Zeno the win is because of Anti Matter's lack of feats in the DB universe.

So there is no way to know if Anti Matter can even harm Zeno.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

You also have to consider that Shin didn't even know who Omni-King was until DBS episode 41. He isn't some expert on whether the Omni-King has been hurt or not anyways. Not that I think Omni-King has ever been hurt before, he's undoubtedly the supreme power in DBS. That said, none of this really helps Zen-Oh's case, because the rest of the DBS cast is weak relative to peak COIE AM, who wielded the collective power of 2 multiverses and got the better of a Spectre that was so amped, it was implied that his power surpassed that of The Presence. Granted, it was hyperbole, but that was quite possibly the most powerful Spectre there's ever been, and he essentially lost to AM.

The best way to argue Zen-Oh winning this is to believe Shin's notion that a heavily suppressed Jiren was more powerful than Cosmic Zamasu, who had literally become the entire FT Timeline and was spreading to other timelines. Of course, even full power Jiren is a flea to the likes of Whis, much less Daishinkan, much less Zen-Oh, who could erase them all instantly and effortlessly.

That said, I would probably still roll with peak COIE AM.

carver9
Anti Monitor was getting holes punched into him by Flash. He dies here and easily.

cdtm
Here's what Flash accomplished:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112612/3707148-4031636075-atmon.jpg

carver9
Made him turn into energy and Beerus, someone who doesn't hold a candle to Zeno, absorbed a Universe + destroying attack with ease. Anti Monitor gets erased.

cdtm
Because he can absorb ki energy, he should absorb anti matter energy?

Do you even understand how matter and anti-matter interact? Beerus tries absorbing him, and he destroys himself.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Made him turn into energy and Beerus, someone who doesn't hold a candle to Zeno, absorbed a Universe + destroying attack with ease. Anti Monitor gets erased.

Although i support your point that Zeno wins.

Let's state clear that the Anti Monitor is WAY WAY beyond Beerus' level.

Also i think you are massively understimating Flash!

Flash can time travel as if kid's play! Something not even Whis can do!

So don't take Flash for nothing.

carver9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Although i support your point that Zeno wins.

Let's state clear that the Anti Monitor is WAY WAY beyond Beerus' level.

Also i think you are massively understimating Flash!

Flash can time travel as if kid's play! Something not even Whis can do!

So don't take Flash for nothing.

Lol... if Flash can punch holes in Anti Monitor then Beerus would do it much easier. Lol...time traveling doesn't change this. Surfer can time travel as well and people like Hulk and Beta Ray Bill give him fits.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... if Flash can punch holes in Anti Monitor then Beerus would do it much easier. Lol...time traveling doesn't change this. Surfer can time travel as well and people like Hulk and Beta Ray Bill give him fits.

That was before Anti Monitor achieved full power!

Once Anti Monitor was full powered it took all the heroes convined to defeat him! Even the Spectre needed help to stop him!

Also remember that COIE Anti Monitor's power at it's peak reached Infinite Universes - 5 in Crisis on Infinite Earths before being defeated by the heroes.

Beerus would pail in comparison!

Not even Whis would be able to do anything!

Josh_Alexander
The only reason i give Zeno the Win here is because i don't know if Zeno is made of matter!

If someone can prove that Zeno is matter based then COIE Anti Monitor would erase him!

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Zeno is able to destroy entire timelines, universes, and even multiverses, with zero effort.

Anti-monitor was strong, but it was implied that he was only able to fight with Spectre because he was dealing with internal conflict. Also, he did his absolute best to avoid fighting Spectre until he was amped with a multiverse.

Also, he didn't beat Spectre. Re-reading COIE, he just managed to use Krona to create a portal that funneled his own energy into the Spectre and caused him to overload his capacity for energy, and explode. That's what ended up making him go into a coma- he was overloaded with so much energy that he blew up in an explosion that destroyed a universe. Honestly it was a little stupid that a universe blowing up on him put such an amped Spectre in a coma, but the continuity was super shoddy back then.

Anyways, I'd argue that Spectre was super amped, but he wasn't as strong as you're implying.

Basically throughout COIE, Anti-monitor was shown to have trouble with universe level enemies, and needed help to defeat entities like Spectre, and was even eventually worn down by the likes of Superman and his pals.

AM wasn't really even universe level until he was fueled by the entire multiverse, save two universes.

Even then he had a lot of trouble with even star level attacks, like when Dr. Light shot the energy of a star at him.

Basically my point is that Zeno has shown the ability to destroy things much better/easier than AM. Anti-monitor couldn't even destroy a universe with one attack- it took him time and he had to absorb it into the AM universe.

Honestly, I could see the likes of Beerus pulling a win on AM at this point. Most of AM's feats were accomplished over millions/billions of years, and with tons of prep, planning, technology, and help. Think about it, Superman was lightyears above any of the other people fighting the AM other than Spectre, who was dealt with via energy overload, and he was only around galaxy level even back then.

A handful of galaxy/solar system/star level characters were able to take down AM.

On the other hand, Zeno casually "squishes" characters that can universe bust with ease, along with their respective universes.

I just don't see how AM could withstand a "squish" at this point. It's too powerful.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
The only reason i give Zeno the Win here is because i don't know if Zeno is made of matter!

If someone can prove that Zeno is matter based then COIE Anti Monitor would erase him!

Then why couldn't he do that to Superman? lol

RadZoa
Honestly Zeno is at the best maybe Silver Surfer level, abit weaker probably. He couldn't even see Dyspo so anyone could kill Zeno via blitz, and DB Universes are maybe the size of a few solar systems at the best, lol only 28 planets with life, pathetic. Most Herald level characters could kill Zeno, the Grand Priest and Zeno's body guards quite easily. I know it hurts DB fans, but its true sad

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Zeno is able to destroy entire timelines, universes, and even multiverses, with zero effort.

Anti-monitor was strong, but it was implied that he was only able to fight with Spectre because he was dealing with internal conflict. Also, he did his absolute best to avoid fighting Spectre until he was amped with a multiverse.

Also, he didn't beat Spectre. Re-reading COIE, he just managed to use Krona to create a portal that funneled his own energy into the Spectre and caused him to overload his capacity for energy, and explode. That's what ended up making him go into a coma- he was overloaded with so much energy that he blew up in an explosion that destroyed a universe. Honestly it was a little stupid that a universe blowing up on him put such an amped Spectre in a coma, but the continuity was super shoddy back then.

Anyways, I'd argue that Spectre was super amped, but he wasn't as strong as you're implying.

Basically throughout COIE, Anti-monitor was shown to have trouble with universe level enemies, and needed help to defeat entities like Spectre, and was even eventually worn down by the likes of Superman and his pals.

AM wasn't really even universe level until he was fueled by the entire multiverse, save two universes.

Even then he had a lot of trouble with even star level attacks, like when Dr. Light shot the energy of a star at him.

Basically my point is that Zeno has shown the ability to destroy things much better/easier than AM. Anti-monitor couldn't even destroy a universe with one attack- it took him time and he had to absorb it into the AM universe.

Honestly, I could see the likes of Beerus pulling a win on AM at this point. Most of AM's feats were accomplished over millions/billions of years, and with tons of prep, planning, technology, and help. Think about it, Superman was lightyears above any of the other people fighting the AM other than Spectre, who was dealt with via energy overload, and he was only around galaxy level even back then.

A handful of galaxy/solar system/star level characters were able to take down AM.

On the other hand, Zeno casually "squishes" characters that can universe bust with ease, along with their respective universes.

I just don't see how AM could withstand a "squish" at this point. It's too powerful.

Then why couldn't he do that to Superman? lol

At the end of Crisis on Infinite Earths COIE Anti Monitor was neigh indestructible. Even the Spectre couldnt defeat him alone.

Ehhh..You realize Anti Monitor consumed Countless Universes with his Anti Matter?

That means that countless Supermans were erased from existance.

cdtm
And Zeno's durability is questionable. It wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Satan knocks him out at some point.

bbrem123
They say Zeno can never be defeated. Not sure how this makes him weak.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shin's statements aren't iron-clad fact, especially given what he's said in the past, and that he didn't even know who Omni-King was until episode 41.

Josh_Alexander
They say Zeno can never be defeated. Not sure how this makes him weak.

In his own universe. Marvel/DC's top tiers would be Gods in comparisson to Zeno.

bbrem123
Top tiers? What does that even mean.

Also, Zamasu would have just rushed Zen-Oh and killed him if he could. But he sh*t his pants instead. Im not saying anybody wins here FYI. I just pointing out that there is no proof to Zen-Oh being physically weak.

You cant just dismis his his strength just because he act like a small child. Actually has there ever been a character in DB with crazy power but weak physically?Curious, I cant seem to think of one of the top of my head.

Another question too. Does a character durability in DB measure up to around the amount of damage they can dish out?

Josh_Alexander
Top tiers? What does that even mean.

Also, Zamasu would have just rushed Zen-Oh and killed him if he could. But he sh*t his pants instead. Im not saying anybody wins here FYI. I just pointing out that there is no proof to Zen-Oh being physically weak.

You cant just dismis his his strength just because he act like a small child. Actually has there ever been a character in DB with crazy power but weak physically?Curious, I cant seem to think of one of the top of my head.

Another question too. Does a character durability in DB measure up to around the amount of damage they can dish out?

Heavy hitters well.

Zamasu is nowhere near the level of power of Anti Monitor.

Well he hasnt portrayed it.

Galan007
Another question too. Does a character durability in DB measure up to around the amount of damage they can dish out? Power and durability are not always proportionate.

For example, SSB Vegeta is capable of 'dishing out' universal(ish) attacks, and was also VASTLY more powerful than 4th form Freeza during RoF... Yet Freeza's final earth-buster was still sufficient to kill Vegeta outright.

...Just as an example.

cdtm
Dragon Ball characters have always taken physical and energy attacks differently.

Goku probably can't bust a planet by hitting it. No one's ever shown remotely that sort of hitting power. Yet they damage each other with their weak strength, so Superman would turn them into atoms with one of his punch's..

They also tend to be weaker to extremes of temperature. Way back in Dragon Ball, Goku could tank a bullet, yet can't withstand sub zero temps.. In a later movie, Goku was helpless in icy conditions.

Brolly couldn't tank a sun. And a much more powerful SSJ Blue Vegeta couldn't withstand the steam/heat from that robot thing.

Odds are, Supermans heat vision or super breath would casually defeat Goku.

NewGuy01
Beerus has.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Beerus has.

He tapped it, and there was a glow effect. Most likely a hakai/ki attack. Superman would take Beerus's head off.

Galan007
Goku probably can't bust a planet by hitting it. No one's ever shown remotely that sort of hitting power
http://i.imgur.com/B5pzL3Il.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XypgAM5l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sl3BtAil.jpg

mmm

bbrem123
That is an insane hand to hand fight for sure.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/B5pzL3Il.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XypgAM5l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sl3BtAil.jpg

mmm

I don't know how he keeps forgetting this.

Galan007
Maybe he does remember, but he's hoping we'll forget..? mhmm

cdtm
More like small moons then planets. Just like the tiny suns Beerus bounced off of around his home planet, each as big as him.

Superman's done far more impressive.

Galan007
More like small moons then planets laughing out loud

The first object Champa destroyed there was a full-fledged PLANET, dooderino. Since you've evidently never seen or read this material, here are some supporting scans for context...

http://i.imgur.com/4gyK8d5l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KHJ5oY1l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ctl2xg7l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/crGMyhel.jpg

*That world even contained sentient/mortal inhabitants, ffs.

So obviously there ARE characters in DB who have "remotely enough hitting power to destroy planets", lol. smile

RadZoa
The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway. It doesn't matter here because Zeno is weak as **** physically which is why he needs body guards all of the time. I'm surprised no one has simply blitzed and killed him yet.

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway. It doesn't matter here because Zeno is weak as **** physically which is why he needs body guards all of the time. I'm surprised no one has simply blitzed and killed him yet.

thumb up Finally, someone who talks sense.

Josh_Alexander
Well, if you are right and Omni King is physically weak, then AM only needs one punch.

Galan007
Originally posted by RadZoa
The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway. You're right... The manga is *more* canon than the anime. smile

carver9
You have beings in the Anime that is ripping reality apart with their punches and standing up in black holes while weakened but planet busting is being brought up. Now that is funny.

RadZoa
You're right... The manga is *more* canon than the anime. smile Says who?

Kirikaze Fuuma
You're right... The manga is *more* canon than the anime. smile

It appears to me they're just here to troll and piss DB fans off. I think it's better to ignore them.

TheTyrant

RadZoa
Zeno is maybe at the very best Thor level, any speedster could blitz Zeno and kill him quite easily.

Jiren at his best is maybe Binary level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.