Exar Kun vs Darth Caedus vs Darth Krayt vs Revan vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis or Krayt.

Most likely Plagueis.

MythLord
1. Plagueis
2. Caedus/Krayt
3. Krayt/Caedus
4. Revan
5. Exar Kun

Jmanghan
I think Revan is more powerful in the force then either Krayt or Caedus, but his saber skills leave a lot to be desired, which is why he can't last long.

His saber skills are Dooku-level at best, if that.

Trocity
Why is Caedus here?

darthbane77
Hmmm, there's a lot of things to consider here. 1v1 Revan is superior to anybody here, but not by much. He's likely the strongest here in the Force, but Plagueis and Caedus at least are superior swordsman, and are the most comparable in the Force. It comes down to Plagueis, Revan, or Caedus; but I'd have to give it to either Revan or Caedus, I can see one of them winning just as easily as I can see the other winning. It should be noted Plagueis has a shot as well, but I feel his chances are less than Revan's or Caedus'. Lol, I'm probably gonna get crucified for this shit.

Azronger
Plagueis and Kun completely outclass everyone here

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Why is Caedusanyone but Plagueis here?
thumb up

AncientPower
Raw power can't win this alone, I reckon versatility and sustainability are the biggest factors.

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
Raw power can't win this alone, I reckon versatility and sustainability are the biggest factors. Well, Plagueis knows friggin' everything the Rule of Two had amassed over the course of a thousand years, can seemingly learn powers he has no natural talent for through sheer force of will, and was able to subvert the Force's will in order to practice the most unnatural, heinous power of them all - control of life and death - and used it to achieve self-sustaining immortality and in-combat healing.

That seems to fit the bill.

TenebrousWay
Plagueis
Krayt
Revan/Kun
Caedus

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
Well, Plagueis knows friggin' everything the Rule of Two had amassed over the course of a thousand years, can seemingly learn powers he has no natural talent for through sheer force of will, and was able to subvert the Force's will in order to practice the most unnatural, heinous power of them all - control of life and death - and used it to achieve self-sustaining immortality and in-combat healing.

That seems to fit the bill.

When has Plagueis healed himself mid-combat?

Deronn_solo
Plagueis => Krayt > Revan > Exar Kun > Darth Caedus

ILS
Originally posted by Azronger
When has Plagueis healed himself mid-combat? Sheev noted he was doing so while being fried by lightning on his deathbed. The issue was Sheev's was lightning too powerful to heal against, and Plagueis was drunk and arrogantly trying to heal against the lightning instead of putting up a defence.

Ursumeles
Plagueis > Krayt ~/> Caedus ~ Revan >/~ Kun

AncientPower
Plagueis ~ Kun ~ Revan > Krayt > Caedus

ILS
Caedus ~ Kun >> Revan > Krayt > Plagueis

Deronn_solo
^^
That was once the popular held opinion on the forums, lal.

Except, Krayt would be dead last in that regard, kek.

Ursumeles
Wasn't Maul > Krayt once a common opinion?

ILS
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
^^
That was once the popular held opinion on the forums, lal.

Except, Krayt would be dead last in that regard, kek. The most cancerous it ever was was something like:

Caedus > Plagueis >>> Kun ~ Revan ~ Krayt

Essentially because everyone Silver hadn't yet made a detailed argument for must "not have very good feats" and were quickly relegated to shit-tier.

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wasn't Maul > Krayt once a common opinion? Yup. Krayt, Kun Revan etc were all sub-Maul tier for a long time.

Deronn_solo
Yep.

As good as Silver, and XMan was, they set the tone for Krayt lowballing and the we were just mindless puppets on their string.

Ninja'd by Swords.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by ILS
Yup. Krayt, Kun Revan etc were all sub-Maul tier for a long time.
I mean...Revan stil, is smile

Maul > Venamis > Bane > Vitiate > Revan smile smile smile

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by ILS
Caedus ~ Kun >> Revan > Krayt > Plagueis

It's actually a good rank if you invert it (and reduce the Revan/Kun gap), lmao.

ILS
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yep.

As good as Silver, and XMan was, they set the tone for Krayt lowballing and the we were just mindless puppets on their string.

Ninja'd by Swords. When they knew what they were talking about, all was well. But because they were the Star Wars gurus, if they lacked information on a character it wasn't because they didn't have it, it was because that character was shit. Nobody could know more than them.

"Silver, what is Krayt's best feat?"

"IDK, beating Wyyrlok"

"Kay, sub-Kenobi tier it is"

Deronn_solo
thumb up
Basically that's how it was back in the day, lmao.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wasn't Maul > Krayt once a common opinion?

"Maul is faster, more skilful, stronger, more resilient, more tactically capable, more martially capable, and more powerful (assuming this is TCW Maul). He has just about every edge here."

-ShootingNova, regarding Darth Maul vs Reborn Krayt, from 2 years and 6 months ago

smile

ILS
Interestingly enough, in that axed Darth Maul game, the concept they threw together was the following:

-A Darth Maul clone of some kind who made it's way into the Legacy era to fight Darth Krayt and his One Sith

Darth Talon was going to help Maul, or something equally retarded.

ILS
Yep:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sith_Lords

ILS
You f*ckers cannot imagine the fun I would have had with Maul vs Krayt in video game format. I would have raised this forum to the ground.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
You f*ckers cannot imagine the fun I would have had with Maul vs Krayt in video game format. I would have raised this forum to the ground.

Play Jedi Academy with mods. Its one of the funnest games I've ever played.

Watching Ragnos get his shit pushed in by Luke is so fun.

Multiplayer is pretty awesome too.

I know a Krayt model has been created, but not the way you would have liked, and there are tons of Maul models.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Interestingly enough, in that axed Darth Maul game, the concept they threw together was the following:

-A Darth Maul clone of some kind who made it's way into the Legacy era to fight Darth Krayt and his One Sith

Darth Talon was going to help Maul, or something equally retarded.

And people say TOR is bad. There's always a worse idea.

ILS
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Play Jedi Academy with mods. Its one of the funnest games I've ever played.

Watching Ragnos get his shit pushed in by Luke is so fun.

Multiplayer is pretty awesome too.

I know a Krayt model has been created, but not the way you would have liked, and there are tons of Maul models. Perhaps. I've heard good things.Originally posted by Nephthys
And people say TOR is bad. There's always a worse idea. Touche. Would have been a cooler game doe.

Emperordmb
Plagueis rather easily

paullx
Plagueis=Revan=Caedus>Krayt>Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.