Variation of the ****, Marry, Kill Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
OK, so everyone has heard of the ****, Marry, Kill Game or variants - Shag, Marry, Shoot etc.

So here various characters play the game. However for the purposes of making it more PG we will just have the following three options:

Marry
Sleep with
Reject

Marry and sleep with can only be chosen once in the round, any leftovers automatically go into the reject category.

So what are the best choices for each character?

Batman - Canary, Harley, Huntress, Babs
Superman - Starfire, Maxima, Jean Grey
Captain America - Jan, Widow, Carol
Silver Surfer - Gamora, Angela, She-Hulk
Thor - Scarlet Witch, Moondragon, Mantis (the Celestial Madonnas)
Spider-Man - Invisible Woman, Natasha Romanoff, Jessica Drew
Wonder Woman - Cyclops (adult), Wolverine, Namor, Nova (Dick Rider)
Dr. Strange - Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Valkyrie
Iron Man - Monica, Psylocke, Storm
Invisible Woman - Namor, Black Panther, Blackbolt, Magneto
Galactus - Mistress Love, Aegis of Sorrows, Gaea, Death, Infinity

One_Angry_Scot
Surfer is gonna be a big disappointment for any of the 3 he's been alotted.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by basilisk

Wonder Woman - Cyclops (adult), Wolverine, Namor, Nova (Dick Rider)
Invisible Woman - Namor, Black Panther, Blackbolt, Magneto

Jeesus...talk about a bunch of stiffs. Cyclops dead, Wolverine dead, Namor dead, Nove dead (although i hear he's coming back but all that means is he'll bust a nut quick after so much "alone" time). Necrophilia is not my cup of tea

Then u got Namor dead, BP a humorless jerk, Blackbolt whod kill me soon as he orgasms and magneto an old ass man.

Pass. Might have to dyke out on this one.

krisblaze
lmao

Galan007
Doom.

basilisk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jeesus...talk about a bunch of stiffs. Cyclops dead, Wolverine dead, Namor dead, Nove dead (although i hear he's coming back but all that means is he'll bust a nut quick after so much "alone" time). Necrophilia is not my cup of tea

Then u got Namor dead, BP a humorless jerk, Blackbolt whod kill me soon as he orgasms and magneto an old ass man.

Pass. Might have to dyke out on this one. OK you can assume they are alive here. For WW, Wolverine can be either Logan or Girlverine versions.

Invisible Woman has the hots for Namor and BP already in the comics, and since she is into kings so I threw in other kings/ex-national leaders.

Sin I AM
Sue has the hots for Tchalla? Since when? Namor is understandable as well as Doom. At least they are charismatic...i cant see BP

basilisk
Sue has the hots for Tchalla? Since when? Namor is understandable as well as Doom. At least they are charismatic...i cant see BP Yeah, there was some issue which dealt briefly with the BP thing, I think it was some sort of flashback to earlier days. She is into much older guys (Reed) and powerful men (monarchs like Namor, BP).

deathslash
Sue has the hots for Tchalla? Since when? Namor is understandable as well as Doom. At least they are charismatic...i cant see BP there was that one time that he was playing a piano and she was basically thinking that she can't let on that his music is heavenly and gets her wet (something like that) but other than that, she's never insinuated that she has the hots for him.

StyleTime
Pass. Might have to dyke out on this one.
You may have to fight Sera, but Angela is on the list.

ghostman
galactus or superman...................?

Badabing
Might have to dyke out on this one. Go on...mmm

-Pr-
Ugh, Jean... I guess she's about as good a lay as Lois, so it should at least feel familiar I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.