Darth Vader vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i64.tinypic.com/2zhhc83.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/e0kfbc.jpg

They fight in a 500' featureless environment with a dome so none of that bfr stuff

To the death

Galan007
This is a non-fight. Vader wrecks Logan with TK.

krisblaze
Wolverine is so much faster than Vader.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
This is a non-fight. Vader wrecks Logan with TK.

Force choke ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by krisblaze
Wolverine is so much faster than Vader. Physically, yes. Vader's precog, however, more than makes up for that.

That being said, one gesture from Vader and Wolverine is totally incapacitated.

Cogito
Wolverine is so much faster than Vader. I assume that outside of movies Vader has used force speed? Galan?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Cogito
I assume that outside of movies Vader has used force speed? Galan?

Yeah. In the comics and books he is literally lightening fast. In the new Marvel Comic run. Vader has taken on the entire Rebel Alliance by himself and WON.

So yeah. Little Jimmy is going DOWN!

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
I assume that outside of movies Vader has used force speed? Galan? Oh yes. Even in post-Legends continuity his stats are very impressive across the board-- MUCH moreso than we've seen in any of the films.

Plus, like I said, he's got that precog to boot.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
To the death

Automatic victory for pre-Cornell Wolverine, then. Unless you think the Force choke/grip might end him... which might do the trick, depending on the writers and their mood.

Flyattractor
Yes. Even the Force can be stumped by FanBoyJobberAura.

krisblaze
Wolverine wins this.

I'll let Stilt explain.

Galan007
Not even Stilt is that stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/4RIzLjt.png

krisblaze
http://i.imgur.com/ilKd24X.png

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/qDBeQsG.png

BruceSkywalker
Logan has lost to folks lesser than Vader...

Vader stomps

Flyattractor
Every one is "Lesser" then Vader.

Silly Noob.

StiltmanFTW
And Legends Vader has lost to Boba... smile

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Legends Vader has lost to Boba... smile I definitely don't remember that having ever happened. When was this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
I definitely don't remember that having ever happened. When was this.

SW: Boba Fett - Enemy of the Empire.

1999, so you weren't even alive then laughing out loud

carthage
Logan gets ragdolled.

StiltmanFTW
That he does. Till Vader dies of old age.

Galan007
And Legends Vader has lost to Boba... smile No sir...

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716149_902910.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716150_7159775.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716152_5494974.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716153_6930214.jpg http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/30716159_1254020.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716154_3023111.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716156_6620999.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716158_8250422.jpg

Probably not a good idea to start mentioning Legends Vader, though. The dude was capable of -literally- force choking characters from half the galaxy away, and could -literally- disintegrate Stormtroopers inside of their armor with the force... He had a MASSIVE index of absurdly OP/haxx feats.

RealityWarper
Uncle Logan slices the Sith in two.

The Lightsaber can't cut the adamantium.

Logan is physically superior to Vader, more skilled and has an healing factor.

Vader's best shot is the Force Grip.

StiltmanFTW
No sir...

Yes:

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/30716159_1254020.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/30716154_3023111.jpg

Fett had the galaxy's most famous cripple at his mercy cool

He specifically needs to kill Wolverine here, that's what makes it a problem.

Galan007
Momentarily knocking someone down =/= beating them. As was made abundantly clear: Vader could have pulverized Fett with the Force at any point. He merely refrained from doing so because Fett had something he wanted. There wouldn't be any extenuating circumstances here, though -- Vader would use the Force to the best of his ability.

Given that Vader can deliver massive injuries with the merest twitch of a finger, I would imagine that he could eventually burn-out Logan's HF(even if it took months/years of repetition)... Or can it no longer be burned-out?

RealityWarper
Momentarily knocking someone down =/= beating them. As was made abundantly clear: Vader could have pulverized Fett with the Force at any point. He merely refrained from doing so because Fett had something he wanted. There wouldn't be any extenuating circumstances here, though -- Vader would use the Force to the best of his ability.

Given that Vader can deliver massive injuries with the merest twitch of a finger, I would imagine that he could eventually burn-out Logan's HF(even if it took months/years of repetition)... Or can it no longer be burned-out?

With that massive power Vader is supposed to have with the Force he was incapable to simply subdue / immobilize / incapacitate Fett.

StiltmanFTW

Even when it does get overloaded and reduced to a "crawl" speed, it automatically restarts itself to normal levels, given enough time.

Vader is not Juggernaut, his suit alone won't sustain him forever. "Featureless environment with a dome", so no food, no water, no place to meditate and restore his concentration, nothing. He doesn't have months.

deathslash
SW: Boba Fett - Enemy of the Empire.

1999, so you weren't even alive then laughing out loud how old do you think I am?
Even when it does get overloaded and reduced to a "crawl" speed, it automatically restarts itself to normal levels, given enough time.

Vader is not Juggernaut, his suit alone won't sustain him forever. "Featureless environment with a dome", so no food, no water, no place to meditate and restore his concentration, nothing. He doesn't have months.
Logan's been knocked out before. What stops Vader from repeatedly bashing his skull into the ground with the force?

DarkSaint85
To pulverise Logan, though, wouldn't take much. He's still only human level in terms of his internals - it's his HF that keeps him in the game.

He could blend and extract all of Logan's organs out of his eye sockets, into a puddle of goo. Hell, he could even do a reverse Magneto, and pull his bones out, leaving the adamantium behind.

krisblaze
Vader hasn't shown the stuff necessary to pull feats like that.

That feat taxed even Magneto.

Galan007
Vader is not Juggernaut, his suit alone won't sustain him forever. "Featureless environment with a dome", so no food, no water, no place to meditate and restore his concentration, nothing. He doesn't have months. Vader can, and has, sustained himself for months with the Force alone. Admittedly, though, that was Legends, so I'm not sure if it would be allowed here.

Dunno, I'd like PG to give some clarification, because Vader could wipe his ass with Logan effortlessly. The only thing stopping him from winning is the 'to the death' stip... Which, frankly, seems pretty ridiculous. Vader is clearly superior across the board. If he *can't* perma-kill Logan because of his HF, then this is just a loaded thread, tbh. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
how old do you think I am?

Twenty years old.

So yeah, born a few years before the comic release, my bad. I was still pretty close evil face

Galan007
Vader hasn't shown the stuff necessary to pull feats like that. http://s6d6.turboimg.net/t1/30716381_fzpJ7N3.jpg

DarkSaint85

Am using Legends. As Gal Gadot007 said:

krisblaze
http://s6d6.turboimg.net/t1/30716381_fzpJ7N3.jpg

I don't see that as capable of separating wolverine's flesh from his adamantium or disintegrating him.

There's also quite the difference between Wolverine and a fodder stormtrooper.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gal Gadot007

laughing laughing laughing

Cannot be unseen.

Galan007
I don't see that as capable of separating wolverine's flesh from his adamantium or disintegrating him. His Adamantium components? No. His flesh/organs and whatnot? Abso-f*cking-lutely.

That was a CASUAL display of Force power, after all. Imagine if Vader actually exerted himself.

Badabing
This is a non-fight. Vader wrecks Logan with TK. thumb upOriginally posted by krisblaze
Wolverine is so much faster than Vader. facepalm

darthvadur

krisblaze
His Adamantium? No. His flesh/organs and whatnot? Abso-f*cking-lutely.

I don't believe so.

Wolverine has enhanced durability and I don't think making a stormtrooper inside his armor is a free pass to making anyone disappear.

Especially not someone as tenacious as Wolverine.

Flyattractor

Did it? I seem to recall that Little Jimmy had just stabbed Maggy in his stomach and then He mag-raped Lil Jimmy's bones.

So I would say its not that taxing. Vader has the Force and the FORCE is All Powerful.

Especially in Comic Haxx.

StiltmanFTW
I don't see that as capable of separating wolverine's flesh from his adamantium or disintegrating him.

There's also quite the difference between Wolverine and a fodder stormtrooper.

Lock the door!

Galan007
I don't believe so.

Wolverine has enhanced durability and I don't think making a stormtrooper inside his armor is a free pass to making anyone disappear.

Especially not someone as tenacious as Wolverine. So iyo, an attack like that is just going to bounce off Logan... Cuz tenacity? Can't agree with that, lol.

Annnnyway, I don't think an attack like that would even be necessary, tbh. One twitch of a finger, and Vader could simply crush Logan's trachea, and/or rip it entirely out of his body. thumb up

krisblaze
So iyo, an attack like that is just going to bounce off Logan... Cuz tenacity? Can't agree with that, lol.

Annnnyway, I don't think an attack like that would even be necessary, tbh. One twitch of a finger, and Vader could simply crush Logan's trachea, and/or rip it entirely out of his body. thumb up

I didn't say that.

I just don't think disintegrating him is a realistic outcome. Just like I don't think removing his flesh the adamantium is realistic.

Characters generally have some degree of resistance to manipulation. Wolverine exceedingly so.

Galan007
If that's what you think, that's what you think. Disagree, though.

But like I said: an attack like that is absolutely not needed anyway, so it's ultimately irrelevant. thumb up

krisblaze
I think Vader wins a fight.

But in stilt's scenario...

RealityWarper
If that's what you think, that's what you think. Disagree, though.

But like I said: an attack like that is absolutely not needed anyway, so it's ultimately irrelevant. thumb up

If Vader can disintegrate Logan like the Stormtrooper then he will casually stomps.

Galan007
c.) Vader ripping Logan's trachea out of his body. Repeatedly. smile

{edit}
kris edited. sad

StiltmanFTW
@ilag

OP's scenario, you mean.

They fight in a 500' featureless environment with a dome so none of that bfr stuff

To the death

krisblaze
I am sceptical of any force user's ability to permanently put down Wolverine because of a few reasons.

a) most of their power use is trivial

b) I very rarely see extended force use

c) the star wars comics are wildly inconsistent

c.) Vader ripping Logan's trachea out of his body. Repeatedly. smile

{edit}
kris edited. sad

Yeah I don't know why I was trying to boil it down to two scenarios lmao.

Galan007
Regarding the OP:
I'd like PG to give some clarification, because Vader could wipe his ass with Logan effortlessly. The only thing stopping him from winning is the 'to the death' stip... Which, frankly, seems pretty ridiculous. Vader is clearly superior across the board. If he *can't* perma-kill Logan because of his HF, then this is just a loaded thread, tbh. /shrug

Galan007
I am sceptical of any force user's ability to permanently put down Wolverine because of a few reasons.

c) the star wars comics are wildly inconsistent Off hand, the only Force ability I can think of that *should* be able to perma-kill Logan are Force Storms(which Vader cannot conjure.)

Sure, there are other abilities/displays of power that might very well be sufficient to break or destroy Adamantium, but there is obviously no way to know for sure. There are no real Adamantium-esque materials in the SW-verse. /shrug

staxamillion
the way to kill logan is suffocation is it not? space jesus wins

psycho gundam
Vader can, and has, sustained himself for months with the Force alone. Admittedly, though, that was Legends, so I'm not sure if it would be allowed here.

Dunno, I'd like PG to give some clarification, because Vader could wipe his ass with Logan effortlessly. The only thing stopping him from winning is the 'to the death' stip... Which, frankly, seems pretty ridiculous. Vader is clearly superior across the board. If he *can't* perma-kill Logan because of his HF, then this is just a loaded thread, tbh. /shrug Clearly Vader has a massive advantage so to make it more "fair" the fight is a deathmatch where Wolverine is afforded a little more of a sporting chance given his powers and physiology. Wolverine CAN kill Darth Vader, but getting to him while not getting killed in the process is the spirit of the thread, but also if Vader is capable of killing him as well

Galan007
Unless the consensus is that Vader's Force abilities > Adamantium, I doubt he can perma-kill Logan due to his HF. So I suppose Logan would eventually 'win' for this reason. That said, Vader would effortlessly ragdoll him for days/weeks on end, until he finally grew fatigued enough for Logan to give him the stabby-stabs.

Think this is kind of a loaded battle, tbh. /shrug

Flyattractor

c) the star wars comics are wildly inconsistent

Yeah I don't know why I was trying to boil it down to two scenarios lmao.

As if all of those points couldn't be said about little Jimmy and his comic book ,TV, and Movie appearances as well.

psycho gundam
Unless the consensus is that Vader's Force abilities > Adamantium, I doubt he can perma-kill Logan due to his HF. So I suppose Logan would eventually 'win' for this reason. That said, Vader would effortlessly ragdoll him for days/weeks on end, until he finally grew fatigued enough for Logan to give him the stabby-stabs.

Think this is kind of a loaded battle, tbh. /shrug Wolverine can't be that hard to kill, I mean how much cellular mitosis can he do without eating to replace all the tissue loss? Vader has a lightsaber that is known to cauterize flesh also. Wolverine's sword fight with Shingen back in the day took him at least a week to recover from but since then he's bee written as a better healer than that but I personally don't know how much more

Galan007
But even if he takes a week to recover from the injuries Vader delivers, that still isn't a perma-kill... So it wouldn't constitute a loss per the stips here.

I still think Vader's best option is burning-out Logan's HF via constant, excessive damage. But Stilt(who knows more about Logan than I ever will) didn't seem to think that'd be a feasible option, so... /shrug

cdtm

Think this is kind of a loaded battle, tbh. /shrug

Force choke should put him out for awhile, if it can't kill him (Deadpool thought he could drown him. And Daken was killed that way, despite his hf.)

Plus, Vader can just drop a big heavy object on Logan. (What does a featureless enviro have in it? Rocks? Sand?)

He's hard to kill, but painfully easy to incapacitate if you can physically overpower him (Hulk could bury him forever, if he wanted to )

Galan007
A featureless environment has nothing in it... Nothing at all. It's essentially a blank void(imagine the loading program from The Matrix.)

cdtm
Ah, ok then.

So TK into unconsciousness it is. Indefinately, if Logan can't be killed (Just keep KOing him via blood/airflow restriction, take a break, rinse/repeat..

Flyattractor
Wolverine can't be that hard to kill, I mean how much cellular mitosis can he do without eating to replace all the tissue loss? Vader has a lightsaber that is known to cauterize flesh also. Wolverine's sword fight with Shingen back in the day took him at least a week to recover from but since then he's bee written as a better healer than that but I personally don't know how much more

Having a HF means you don't have to do such silly things as the rest of us mere mortals like eat, drink, breath , have all your organs inside your body, and etc.

psycho gundam
That's Silver surfer not Wolverine

Wolverine is currently dead

krisblaze
Originally posted by cdtm
Force choke should put him out for awhile, if it can't kill him (Deadpool thought he could drown him. And Daken was killed that way, despite his hf.)

Plus, Vader can just drop a big heavy object on Logan. (What does a featureless enviro have in it? Rocks? Sand?)

He's hard to kill, but painfully easy to incapacitate if you can physically overpower him (Hulk could bury him forever, if he wanted to )

Forgot about the drowning.

Perhaps force choke is the way to go then.

StiltmanFTW
Vader's best shot.

Keep in mind *classic* Wolverine did survive having his throat ripped out by Creed and getting tossed into a river, though.

Flyattractor
That's Silver surfer not Wolverine

Wolverine is currently dead

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/yok.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.