Mick Rory vs Wilson Fisk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Mick Rory aka Heat Wave, from the CW DCVerse

vs

Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin, from Netflix Daredevil.

- H2H fight in the street.
- Both opponents are bloodlusted.
- They start 20 feet apart.
- PIS/CIS is off.
- Win via KO/Death.

I decided to make this match because, after actually reviewing all his feats, Rory is a really good fighter, especially after he had his Time Master Chronos training (he's held his own against Sara, bested Vandal Savage, kicked the shit out of Snart, who himself is a very skilled fighter, and has single-handedly defeated multiple ninjas, to name a few feats). But I wanted to know what others thought.

Supermutant
You make some excellent points for Heatwave. I still think Fisk's damage soak is better, and he performed pretty good against Daredevel and Punisher. This is much closely than I originally thought, but I lean slightly to Kingpin.

KingD19
Rory also fights dirty and will gouge his eyes, headbutt and go for crotch shots. Fisk is tough but some things bypass that completely.

Also Mick just got bullrushed by Reverse Flash and walked it off. Hea for way higher durability than Wilson.

Henry_Pym
Fisk destroyed Punisher, I'd put Frank at Ollie's level.

carthage
Rory, solid fight

Beating up Ninjas, and tossing Sara around are solid showings

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Fisk destroyed Punisher, I'd put Frank at Ollie's level.

It should be noted that Frank was cuffed, and had just fought, and wiped out, an entire cell block on his own. So, he wasn't exactly at 100% there. That being said, Fisk didn't seem particularly afraid of him, even after he had his men uncuff him, and seemed to revel in getting punched in the face. Fisk has a damn hard head. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.